What.cd users are disgusting. So many files were uploaded, yet so few can access them...

What.cd users are disgusting. So many files were uploaded, yet so few can access them. Most of us should be glad that the xenophobic secret club is finally dead. That means that more good torrents will be available for everyone, not just autistic MUH RATIO people.

you have no idea how torrents work do you

You do realize there were countless albums that simply no longer exist on the net anymore yeah? People don't care that a torrent site went down, we can make another. But there is media that fucking disappeared

see

If it was a torrent site aren't these files simply on computers of seeders?

That image is bait.

>muh Ethiopian free jazz demos in flac

Private Trackers are cancer and the antithesis to what file sharing is all about.

soulseek bitch

if anyone downloaded or uploaded those files they likely still exist. something better than what.cd will come out of this

>there is media
The word is "are".

>god tier
>either of those
how's your first year of college treating you bud?

Replace communism with fascism and he has a point.

>albums that simply no longer exist on the net
as in you can't download them any more

>mfw karagarga is up, the only tracker that matters

butcommunism and (especially) anarchism is inherently democratic famalamadingongobongowongolingobingobangadingo

there is are?

I'm just sad that I don't have a guarantee of quality anymore. there's no repercussions for transcoding something on soulseek

not only are we not talking about music now, we're airing our most retarded opinions for all to see

he said the net, not everywhere.

But could you tell the difference between a transcode and the original file in an ABX blind test?

if he said "there are media" that would make it sound like he's talking about the media themselves, like whether something is a visual art or a film or a piece of music or literature or whatever. that makes it sound like he's talking about ENTIRE media that have disappeared rather than just works within those media (which we also confusingly refer to as "media"). that's how it seems to me anyway