Just picked up a quality finger box, similar to this one, at a garage sale earlier today...

Just picked up a quality finger box, similar to this one, at a garage sale earlier today. Having a little trouble working it, any advice Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Finger_Box
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You gotta get relaxed, try dimming the lights, burning some incense and lighting some candles.

Realize that it doesn't do anything. Makes it a lot easier.

Should other people be around, or should my first attempt be by myself? My girlfriend is really curious about it as well.

your fat fucking fingers are probably too big to even fit

I've never actually had a finger box. What does it feel like when you put your dick in it? Do people use fingerboxes for such a purpose?

Try turning the gears around a bit. If it sounds really rough you should lubricate them a bit. Don't use anything oil based. I like to use KY jelly.

Mood makes all the difference.

I can't say I wasn't curious as well, I was able to stuff my flaccid piece into it barley but still felt like I was doing it wrong

Used finger boxes are always better than new ones. Broken-in already.

Fuck off
Fingerboxes aren't for that sort of thing.
Get a fucking fleshlight.

>Recently mine broke
>feelsbadman.jpg
Any recommendations ?

What's a fingerbox? I'm new here?

It's probably worn out. Those cheap 1980's fingerboard just didn't last. I think they used balsa wood instead of African hardwood. Decent find for a garage sale, but the get the best quality, you have to spend some real money.

haha you're a faggot for not knowing

okay, thread's over now

Look on the bottom, does it have the initials: 'GD'? somewhere?

encyclopediadramatica.se/Finger_Box

Just because they never had a fingerbox doesn't make them a faggot. We were all fingerboard rookies at one time or another. Nice find for the clllection. Mind if I ask how much you paid for it?

>Barley
>>BARLEY
IT'S LIKE WHEAT!
ALSO CHEcked

HOLY DUBES

The old surly gentleman had charged me 45 for it, he said it was a good deal but I'm not too expierenced

>45 for it
Yeah man, that's a steal

hey guys im new. i came from 9gag. what is a finger box???????????????

Quality? Looks like cheap cardboard knockoff to me. You want quality get you one made from fine norwegian pine

yeah its a good one, you've got one of the top models there m8

Begone, ya troll.

I always wanted to try one of Ay-o's full-size tactile boxes. Not easy to see in a photograph but you can actually stick your arm in there. Not sure how many survived, tho, and where would I actually get one?

It's good for pranking dipshit losers.