NEW MONEY

NOVEAU RICHE

>that bitch
HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

>Chain

How is he ugly?

He only has fucked up teeth.

bad teeth, bad skin and largeish nose

but I wasn't talking about him specifically being ugly, just people in general being uglier when they are teenagers.

average portuguese clothing style

He fixed the teeth with surgery, not braces.
Also fixed his nose. That's why his kid has a larger nose(because if the mother is jordana jardel, that isn't her nose).

>haters

KEK so true

looks trashy af

HAHAHAHA

LOOKS LIKE THE SITUATION

>people look like shit in their teens

wow

he is really white. one of us desu.

does bracers actually do wonder?

He first used braces you idiot, do your research. since he was missing teeth obviously he neede surgery.
The do.

I wondered about getting plastic surgery to make my nose a little more straight, but I feel like I'm betraying my heritage and even myself. Because family members are like "Oh hey you look just like your uncle" and I feel like that's something important. It's a little hard to put into words but I guess the core of the argument is that if you could change everything about yourself, what even are you? What is unique to you?

You can't "fix" your teeth just with surgery, since he was missing teeth he needed to wear braces first to make the space necessary for the teeth implants.

Don't. If you have it in your genetics, you will pass it down to your kids as well.

i dont get whats wrong with this. he was ugly/nerdy and he decided to put in effort into improving his looks and body - now hes considered one of the most attractive athletes in the world.

>l-look guys ronaldo was an ugly virgin like me once!

Being ugly has advantages too

If you need surgery first, braces aren't going to help much.

I've learned that the worst way (underbite)

it simply depends on what you value. does the shape of your physical feature mean more to you as a marker of your heritage and family, or as an objectively superior form for whatever purpose you so desire (i.e. attracting the opposite sex).

if we could change anything about ourselves, we would simply be an immaterial set of values. but we can't, so we settle for what we can't change/can't afford to change, and we justify the things that need changing

so in response to your question, you seem to be an organic being capable of modifying the parts of yourself you wish to improve functionally, but also can consider whether changing yourself would rob you of some of the physical uniqueness that you understand is really the only thing that makes you different from every other independent organic thinking machine out there, assuming we all have the same ideas/potential for ideas within our heads

TSUUUUU

thanks for all your support Sup Forums, have a great night!

This is much more embarrassing tbqh.

We'd all fix something about ourselves if we had the money.

But to surgically be made attractive, to be tall and rich and famous, and still be so insecure that you need to be taller than your supposed friends in a photo?

That's some weak shit

Wow, a good Canadian post

R A R E
A
R
E

>play in england
>pasty white skin and shit teeth

>para(gay)

I wish every post on Sup Forums would be like that one

He's been doing this forever. There's pics of him from back in Euro 2004 tip-toeing.

wew lads, i dont like cristiano but this thread its pretty sad. Fedora tier posting right here

>moves to spain
>becomes a shitskin moor

amazing how well a person can adapt to a country

Yeah, and it's shamefully pathetic. Frankly it is amazing no one has ever said anything to him about it.

Post pics, amigo. Let's see dem titties

The cucks obsessed with him making all these threads are the insecure ones.

this. I hate that fucker cause hes really pretentious and egocentric but this thread lmao

back when he was good

GOAT

>underbite

I'm actually thinking of getting jaw surgery because of my underbite.
>tfw weak chin