Is it true that in 1st world you can just drink water from the tap instead of buying it? Or just a meme?

Is it true that in 1st world you can just drink water from the tap instead of buying it? Or just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjto_DL8pTRAhXjA8AKHRcqBz0QFggrMAI&url=http://www.hurriyatsudan.com/?p=195431&usg=AFQjCNFw9qthHWBE0rZpU7HHTVORTg-e2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't you get disease like cholera from it? Don't it taste weird? Don't it have tapwater worms?

poo in the tap?

You get man boobs (estrogen) and bowel cancer (fluoride) from it so no it's not safe to drink. Bottled water is a fucking kike joke though, safer to filter or at least boil your tap water.

I never buy bottled water

Russia is not that bad

>According to a 2004 UN report, in some [russian] cities and towns drinking water quality is poor. Typical of the majority of surface waters is the increase in the intensity of the bacterial and viral load, the poor functioning of wastewater treatment plants, the virtual absence of purified wastewater, and infringements of the rules governing the use of water in water protection zones. However, the requirements regarding the quality of drinking water have been made stricter. The relevant recommendations of the World Health Organization have been put into effect. New standards now determine the water treatment technology and the policy of organizations monitoring the quality of water at all stages from the time it leaves the water supply point until it reaches the consumer.

In Spain, depending on the city, it may taste weird. But it's 100% safe.

Arent you 1st world?

not the first world, but yeah, you can drink out of the tap to your heart's delight.

I've drank tap water many times and I'm still alive

>I've pointed a 6-shot revolver loaded with one bullet at my head and bulled the trigger 5 times and I'm still alive

This, this so much.
They invented the don't drink tap water in Mexico because of cholera and broken pipes because the 1985 earthquake so they can sell bottled water.

>*buy now at alexjones.com*

The tap water in my city tastes like spring water m8, get first world

Funny how straya is arid as fuck and yet they all have tapwater safe to drink.

Here the foreign dignitaries refuse to even bathe with tap water

The government purposely pumps sewage into tap water into increase infectious disease prevalence, so people die, they pay heavily for privatized healthcare, and they can complain to America about the sanctions

Also as on official put it "to punish the dissident people"

Not. even. memeing

Russia is similar in development to Africa countries like Gabon. But over 70% of people have toilets here.

Tru

Tap water is safe to drink here, but I don't do it. I prefer bottled water with lite carbonation.
I'm not alone too. At University I see tons of people drink that too.
If you don't buy expensive brands (because why should you, it's just water), it's only 0.19€ for 1.5L, so even poorfags can afford it.

>Not. even. memeing

Fucking hell!

Kill the government

Don't read unless you want heartache

They all install industrial household filters, not the installable home-tier

They sell donkey meat as chicken, even a certain electional committee member's farm full of dead chickens found its way to the market

They use sulphuric acid as a preservative for vegetables and fruit, they pour it directly from lead batteries

They use the toxic Potassium bromide to give a smaller amount of dough, some 'fluff' and they sell more

The Intelligence Organization regularly buys expired flour from Turkey and Egypt and distributes it 'forcibly' at a 'fixed rate' to Bakeries and other food organizations

Coca-cola here is powerful enough to remove encrusted poop, and repair a 10 year old unreadable blackboard

If you let your gas tank fall below 25% you're asking for your Fuel Pump or Fuel Filter to die

Companies are now withholding life-saving drugs after 34 governmental organizations embezzled 400 million dollars of essential medication currency (foreign reserves are empty at the central bank), refuses to open investigations into 33, the President himself stole 230 million USD

I don't know your history, perhaps its been constant conflict for a long time, but how can such a huge population live under such corruption?

And the Western world STILL thinks just pumping more money towards corrupt regimes will fix everything in Africa. Christ.

I live a major city and the tap water is still great, I drink it every day, tastes "fresher" than bottled water desu.

At my summer cabin we have a fresh water spring/stream right outside so we have to carry buckets from there, not that I mind though, it tastes even better.

I only avoid drinking tapwater if i'm outside city limits

The government assigns 90 cents to the healthcare of every citizen per year, the president receives the equivalent of 100,000 USDollars every fucking DAY

The Health Minister closed every competing public Health facility to his private hospital. You don't receive emergency treatment there unless you show a receipt for a down-payment. Once a Surgeon refused to close a woman's abdomen, leaving her intestines out, out of spite and money

Where is the Health Minister going next year? He just opened a 22.5 million USD clinic in Qatar for his Daughter to run

The Health Minister once instructed citizens to 'eat frogs' in a 'food shortage' because its 'rich in protein'

Oh it gets worse..all 'Constitutionals' effectively 'all officials and their families' get free medicare OUTSIDE of Sudan in Germany, England and the US (Mysterious how a dental filling could cost 30000 and a stay at the Four Seasons, eh, mister Finance minister)

The Central Drug Repository is withholding essential drugs..even donations from the EU and USAID, because they're artificially increasing prices to sell it later

You are not allowed to operate as a Charity and distribute aid unless you pay off government officials for a license, or worse have to give them 50% of all your capital

Most of the donated materials from Arabs were seized by municipialities and sold in local black markets

Short Answer : Islam + N*ggerdom

I can go on if you want, I want to make you laugh

I only drink bottled water.

Yes it's true

What ethnicity are you?
What is your religion?
What is your income?
Your education level?
Of course I don't mind if you don't answer these if you feel threatened of your anonimity.

could you tell these negroes that whites are dindus and thats its just generally exploiters all over the world?

but youre in paradiser

In from Israel and I'd never drink our tap water and don't know very many people who would unless with a filter

wouldve been perfect if it was red and the tap got rusts

>Don't read unless you want heartache

Nah, I've seen some shit myself.
Course it doesn't make it any the less terrible, but corruption is essentially the cancer that keeps the developing world in the dark ages, often literally

>buying water
> making plastic trash for no valid reason

Stay third world Germany

I am an 'Arabian" (if you think Yemenites are) apostate NEET with a medical degree, convincing people that Islam in itself is the root problem is useless, nothing but accusations of 'Secularist!' or 'Communist!" or 'Athiest!"

I believe this, western governments would gladly fuck you citizens over, but enlightenment, absence of retarded theocracies, intelligence and proper legislation reduce it to a very minimal degree

So are you staying Sudan until you get working visa for a first world country or something?

Do people In Sudan hate Israel? We keep getting refugeesfrom there which I feel is a terrible terrible mistake

You would think the United States should come with their army to safe you, but I guess you don't have any oil so they don't care.

We have this huge recycling system where we take the bottles back to the grocery store.

You don't have bottle/can recycling in Switzerland?

Why not sodastream?

There are good people in the world, (though I hardly consider myself one) and they can to some extent self-regulate the worst aspects of society- up to a point of course, the rest of it usually comes down the barrel of a gun eventually.
Hell, we went through 2 centuries of workplace reform, social change, civil disobedience and general fuckery to get to the point we're at now so people don't work 7 day weeks, have kids down coalmines and employers beating employees to death.

Give them half an inch though and most of the sociopathic cunts in charge of big businesses think slavery's just fine and if left unchecked will cut something with rat poison if it will make a better bottom line

I am stick in 'limbo', NEETdom / MENTAL ISSUES

The refugees are ethnically non-haters of Israel, they're far darker, the arabized ones are the idiots you should worry about, they're delusional and think Israel is Islam's enemy, let's get some points here among other muslims and actual Arabs by posting anti-Israeli nonsense

Boy Oh Boy did (a lot) of us celebrate when you bombed some of our Hezbollah bound missile factories

There's an insanely funny story behind it

I really want to post more corruption, you guys know me, I don't fabricate or embellish, it just provides relief when Westerners hear about them

Good thing Australia is doing more than fine, close those borders, deport - especially if Islamists

Sometimes some Islamists living in western countries literally harass your governments into deporting working 'dissidents' or removing them from employment, so they bring them to Sudan and torture or kill them, they're spying on (who are effectively) your citizens

Reporting them to your respective Police organizations makes no difference whatsoever

Don't be 13, all recycling comes with a waste margin.

;_;

I drink from the tap no problem but I live in a civilized country with good infrastructure. I wouldn't anywhere else in South America.

I'm used to go to Almeria's neigborhood and tap water is unsalt seawater so it's not really recomended to drink, but still safe yeah. People wait the water truck that comes 2 times a week to fill their reserves.

In some parts of France too tapwater can be unsafe like in Bretagne because of algriculture activitives.

>tfw president literally wanted by the ICC

I've never drank tap water in my entire life

Closing borders completely isn't really an option in the modern world, but we can check 'who' does and doesn't come into the country and that takes a while. Plus once they're here, they are expected to integrate, learn the language and contribute something worthwhile. Most all of the 1st generations do that pretty well- the 2nd generation of spoilt kids though doesn't understand the misery and bullshit their parents went through in the first place that was bad enough for them to leave. So they ape people back in the 'old country' looking for some self identity and self-radicalise, not much you can do about that except nip it in the bud.

Its a phenomenon somewhat unique to 1st world countries.

I spent a lot of time in Afghanistan and Iraq, so I know a bit about muslims more than most.

Complete bullshit map. Tap water is 100% safe here while people got legionnaires disease fr the Flint water

>They use the toxic Potassium bromide to give a smaller amount of dough, some 'fluff' and they sell more

They do this in the US aswell

And if it weren't for those fuckers Jacob Zuma and the Ugandan president he would've been on trial now

>Escaped from Abuja, Nigeria after the Chief Prosecutor orders them to arrest
>Escaped from the Ugandan President's 5th inauguration 36 hours early after an other order

>Escaped under the auspices of the dome-headed numerical-retard Jacob Zuma, who bamboozled his own country's government and security, wearing a burka

This astonishes and annoys me

You'd be surprised at some of the other stuff they put in American food, some companys use food products as a way do dispose of industrial waste. Their FDA literally doesnt care as long as they get a cut.

My brother's a huge Sup Forumstard, ever see the list of book recommendations, he's covered it all, everything from Theodore Dalrymple to Churchill to Hitler to Marcus Aurelius

He reached the same conclusion even though we almost never talk to each other : Don't expect Muslims to integrate. Just don't

Know that the religion is totalitarian and destructive, and regardless of their compliance, their allegiance to Allah and the Prophet will always, always outweigh your country's constitution and law

I refill a drinking bottle that I have by my computer with tap water every day for ~15 years and I'm fine
I even drank tap water in Australia when I was there and I was fine

I'm generally not one to wash a whole group of people with the same brush, but in most cases the average Muslim just does his average muslim shit and doesn't bother anyone too much.
However, the hard-edge, radicals, jihads bunnies and so forth are able to convert Muhammad Average to their side a lot easier than anyone else, all it takes is a few shit life choices, bad luck or more commonly- blackmail, intimidation, torture etc

In a kind of gruesome way its interesting to watch that kind of social behaviour and conditioning, I'm not a psychologist but I understand the basics of having that little bit of leverage to 'get the tin lid off' so to speak and fuck around with what's inside, religion is just that little bit of leverage in most cases.

I drink a tap water everytime, what's wrong with it?

I understand your compassion, and I don't want to be a bit too overbearing, but Islam's ideological and political effects are far more damaging and intractable than the apparent, tangible ones

The terrorist attacks are simply a satellite effect or a single symptom of a disastrous internal disease, this thing won't rest until it takes down the whole western country, the body with it

Islam propounds ridiculously loose ideals, which cannot be achieved in any tangible sense, thus creating its perpetual need for friction and terror. 1400 years later globalization appeared, which finally gave it the ultimate target in its crosshairs: The 'decadent', 'imperialistic' and 'christian' west

There's a reason ISIS originated from the Wahabbism, and the later from the Custodian of the two Holy Mosques and flagbearer of global Islam.

It is the most extreme, pedantic, observant application of Islam's principles, the 'moderate Islam' is apologetic nonsense, because its not this or that bombing, it's the legislative and ideological effects that will really hurt you western countries

Here all the people living in urban areas drink tap water without a problem, it is safe. Bottle is only for the hipsters or in massive activites like concerts. In very rural areas, there may be problems with tap water, though. I didn't know many first world countries prefered bottle water, it seems weird to me

pic related. Unlisted in ((wikipedia)).
It's a Japanese technology widely used here in Philippines (and also japan itself).

Not safe if you're within urbanized areas (urban waste etc) or farms (pesticides) and won't work on mountainous areas.

Centralized water systems become muddy after earthquakes.
Also,
>fluoride
>bromide
>chloride
taste shit.

My water is tasteless.

what the fuck I hate water now

>that map

it's bullshit, tap water in my city is perfectly safe to drink, as is in most of the country, except if you're a villager in bumfuck nowhere or live in a region with lots of limestone.

So there are regions in bulgaria with shittx tap water

the map is correct my butthurt friend

>I even drank tap water in Australia
You'll be right, they take a while to hatch

Not so much compassion (more on that later) but simply a case of risk assessment and damage control.
If you can reduce the access to radicalising elements, put some kind of sanction in place to get rid of it when it does pop up, then you can cut down on just how much of it happens. Here we're quite adept at doing that + the filtering of who visits the country has stopped a lot of the problems before it turns into a full blown bullshit festival of jihad fuckery.

Compassion is one of the weapons they can use to bend the weaker-minded, ill informed members of western society to allow them to operate within their borders, Europe is truly fucked in that regard. The bleeding hearts let in way too many radicals and they'll be picking them out of their arseholes until the end of time.
What the bleeding hearts don't see is the methods that a radical uses to turn a moderate into one of them. They'll drill a kids eardrums out, take a razor to his wifes tits, rape his daughter or simply make an example out of someone else they values- or just threaten to do it. If the hard up Muhammad needs some cash, that may also be another way into his life to get him to do some shit he wouldn't normally do.

About the only thing going for us really is the Sunni's hate the Shia's and quite enjoy killing one another more than they do us.

actually you can drink tap water just fine here
just dont be poor

Thats half of your population tho

>Don't you get disease like cholera from it?
No it's treated
>Don't it taste weird?
Tastes like Water idk can't really tell the difference
>Don't it have tapwater worms?
No worms live in Canada.

speak for yourself Sofia. In my town we never drink tap water, we don't even use it for cooking as it smells like death.

I understand, sorry for being presumptive

This, drink it only if you can afford medical treatment in 20 years' time

How much per month does one need to live comfy in Colombia?

You can do this here in São Paulo, Paraná and half of Minas Gerais too.

ofc its wrong :DDD
nobody buys bottled water here
tap water tastes very good here and it is good

Croatia,Hungary,Slovakia, Cyprus, why?

no just 30%
depends if you have to pay rent or own your own house, or if you live with others, but around 600-1000 US dollars a month will give you the lifestyle of the average first worlder

I expeCted more of South-Africa btw

Hungarian tap water is perfectly drinkable wtf

well, at least you're not in south sudan

Not yet

Actually even clean water passing through pipes accumulates a lot of harmful substances. Another thing when it's accepted in society to drink water from pipes. In any case, for prevention it should to put on pipe drinking filter like on pic related or buy pitcher with connector for removable filter and always percolate water through it.

really, have a source? That is insanely evil, almost impressive, why have camps when you can just poison the water? Incredible

We had the exact same model in our previous house

When we came to replace the filter it was so bad it snapped in two in our hands

Look how lonely is Greece :(

We're blessed with nearly unlimited clean water here.
Tap water is drinkable in all parts of the country and if you're hiking or something drinking from most lakes and rivers is safe too.

Go one, I'm disgusted and fascinated at the same time, even Spain doesn't falls so low at corruption.

what

They're in Arabic

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjto_DL8pTRAhXjA8AKHRcqBz0QFggrMAI&url=http://www.hurriyatsudan.com/?p=195431&usg=AFQjCNFw9qthHWBE0rZpU7HHTVORTg-e2w

"Environment Minister confesses to mixing sewage water with drinking water"

No matter what you tell me I will say Spain is 1st world compared to us

thats like every country in europe
not just you

>their allegiance to Allah and the Prophet will always, always outweigh your country's constitution and law

meh, that's what they used to say about catholics and the pope

Other than that I gotta say your posts have been really fun and interesting to read Sudanbro

That map is pure shit. We drink our own tap water, but when going to Italy or Spain we buy bottled because their water is terrible. I've also been to Iran and drank tap water without any problems.

Most of the first world have chlorination that makes the water taste awful though. Even more than half of Sweden's tap water is chlorinated. I live in the region that had the best tapwater in Sweden last year, the groundwater is clean enough to drink after just a sand filtering.

That chloride is integrated into my idea of how water should taste I think, bottled water without it taste wrong imo

That's something I would expect of a shartiemartie, not a finn!

I have a friend whose gf is Spanish, the GFs dad was victim of some crime, unfourtunatelt the criminal was a friend of the justice minister so there was nothing to be done lol
Listen here, the water in the Helsinki is classified as the best in the world pretty much, so stop being smug

No but the best water I've ever drunk is like in the Norweigian part of Lapland, somewhere in Finnmark, from a river, absolutely fantastic water, so damn fresh

Using pipe filter is an example of historical cleanliness. When Europe hasn't invented plumbing, Europeans never washed, while in Russia has always accepted weekly walk in bath house.

It's safe, sometimes I drink it, especially when I was kid in school we all drank from tapwater during classes or in the free time after playing football and such. The taste depends a lot on the region, usually in the mountainous and inner regions it tastes better than in the coastal and touristic zones. I usually buy bottled water though.

>Listen here, the water in the Helsinki is classified as the best in the world pretty much, so stop being smug
If it needs chlorination, it can't possibly be good.