So, what are you degenerates up to today?

So, what are you degenerates up to today?

Making America great again, one gay bar at a time.

Waiting for him to cry about the globalists losing England

You know they're doing it right now. Probably less gelatinously, though.

It should be a fun show, the world is cracking right down the center and everyone's trying to get on the good side of a shitty situation.

Honestly, something huge is coming, and it doesn't really matter who wins. Everyone is at each other's throats, we're just waiting to see who makes the first move.

Might soak my dick in salt water later, if it continues to leak plasma.

Get a piercing?

Dick-eczema/psoriasis. It's been making life hell for the last few months, and now it's leaking plasma like a fountain.

Wow, I'm really sorry, bro.

Fapping hasn't been great either. Skin cracks and hurts....

You don't know pain until you've had cum in an open sore, especially if it's on your dick.

It's all becoming white noise, the media and it's constant need to "launch the story first" has created stories of little substance or facts and once the people hear it "the genie is out of the bottle". Can't take it back, ever!!!

Damn!!!

I have to wrap it in cotton balls and tape before I go out each day, or it'll get stuck on the underwear and the skin will rip off whenever I get undressed.

Fuck bro, can you get humira or something?

Seems expensive, so no. I'm stuck with Aveeno, petroleum jelly, Neosporin, and salt water.

Just load up with an antihistamine like benadryl, seriously. Take a couple before bed for a few days. I've had that misery before.

Will that make it not itch while I sleep? I sometimes wake up with it itching like there's no tomorrow. I accidentally scratch/rub without realizing and I'm like
>fuuuck, I reopened the sores

Yes, that's when you do the most damage, itching the fuck out of it in your sleep. Also drink more water.

Getting drunk with one of my friends. My girlfriend and I have been trying to fuck her, and she said she'd be up to it, so we'll see where it goes.

Shooting some guns and reloading some 9mm

Alright, I know what I have to do tomorrow then. I'm just glad it's not herpes or something worse.

How do you like the Legion? Nice can too.

It's breddy good it has a much stiffer recoil spring than my p226 scorpion so I had to adjust my handloads a little hotter. The trigger, sights, and grips are worth the price alone Imo.

Nice, pics of gf and friend.