>it's 7am
>mum wakes me up
>we're out of the eu
>ohshit.jpg
>goodbye economy
>killing myself

old meem is old

theo is that you

>Implying that importing millions of worthless shitskins is somehow economically beneficial.

maybe, maybe not

It was people like you who sold out out soverenty for economic breaks

i'll agree there, britains economy is struggling as it is, and with all these sandniggers coming over and claiming council housing and benefits is not making our current financial position any better. but there are a lot of downsides of leaving the eu too.

we will have less power alone, without the eu backing us up, all we have is the commonwealth.

Anyone that actually believes the UK will struggle is a left wing faggot, the EU will crumble, especially when Germany realise the strain that will now be on them. I voted out and I'm glad, fuck the pussy remain cunts.

When Trump is president of USA he will fly to our rescue. He has already congratulated us

> facebook and twitter full of whiny twats acting like its the end of the world
> people even crying for a 'second referendum' cos they didnt get what they wanted.

Let's you know which side is the army of whiny, stupid children, doesn't it?

They're showing their true 'tolerant' side by calling anyone who disagrees a racist or a retard, and apparently the leavers were the bigots!

You imported those of your own volition. The EU didn't play a part in that.

Lmao. I'm in no way mad about the vote turnout: the masses have spoken.

But you can't tell me there wouldn't have been an equal amount of bitching on social media if we remained in the EU.

The only difference is there would have been a few minor riots (such as during the last general election) because all the ne'e-do-wells (who, let's face it; voted leave) like Daren and his chav chums would be out shouting 'FUCK DA GOV'MENT! PENCILS IN THE VOTING BOOTH? THEY RIGGED IT!1!1 I WANT A REVOTE!'

But I agree that asking for a Revote is silly.

They're giving anyone over 50 the death pill

I see a repeating double
Gentlemen, this thread is now a doubles thread

Checked and check em

Is it?

UK will trade with some European countries. So, we have more than the Commonwealth.

We lost economy power, however England will be better without the EU.
If I could, I would voted to stay, but I have faith in England.