Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47A_SxVh5bM
strawpoll.me/10580018
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you suck cocks

roll

Second

Why are you here?

The act of sticking ones reproductive organ into my mouth disgusts me and is very unlady like.

>Do you suck cocks
And as a follow up, how many cocks do you suck?

This thread needs more AIDs

what's your i[?

Why?

How many lobotomies have you had?

Nah

No thanks

Sage

To civilize the idiot cis scum that inhabit this fucking internet.

Ill reiterate, i dont suck cocks

Because the world is becomming a place where the cis scum have control over the minorities and are responsible for committing all of the voilence

Clinton or trump?

Why are you lying about who you are?

*becoming

>voilence

What does cis mean ?

Why haven't you ended your life yet?

Cunts in siberia

Not OP
Basically, it is a word that SJWs and special snowflakes use to try and degrade the normal straight white man.

>feminist studies professor
how much do you regret your career choice?

And what does SJWs means ? Sry i live in a country where men and women aren't in a vain "war"

Show me your feet and step on my inferior cis face?

Clinton of fucking course

Id never lie about being somethint strong... something bold... something feminism. Im proud of who i am and am certainly not ashamed or anything

Evil

Because i wont rest until every male orgasm on planet earth is defeated.

No hey fuck you, bitch. Youre the reason theres so much violence in this world

None, I get to spread the truth to young minds inheriting our future. Why would I have any regrets?

We are not at war... we are in revolution. A revolution in which one day we will have every human penis on a tight leash

You cant force me to be your sex slave. I am strong and independent who doesnt need to pleasure other men to feel good about herself

Social justice warrior
ie. suck ups to niggers, arabs, faggots and bitchy females
also what is this glorious country in which you live?

>You're the reason there's so much violence in this world
Just me then, yeah?

You misunderstand, I want to be your foot slave, forever

>until every male orgasm on planet earth is defeated

uwot

Why don't you kill yourself? You're brainwashing the youth into believing sexist lies that you call equality.
Pro tip at how to be a feminist - give up because you have nothing left to fight for in America. Any gains you make as a movement are just taking away from the equality men and women already have.

>cis
>white female

You're part of us,come on, unite, we're going to dominate all over until the dawn of time.

Do you feel like a smart professor for using a word keyed by people with a mental illness?
Cis isn't a thing cunt. It's "normal".

lobotonni

You claim to fight for justice yet judge others just for being straight white males
Just end it. For the children

Why are you sexist against males??

why hasn't you submitted yourself to Allah and a husband?

Ok, i sum up. You are Social Justice Warrior ?
So how could you can class people in boxes like that ? Whites males are evil, all of them.
Isn't that the countrary of Social Justice to judge the category instead of the individual ?

just one man? you mean the entire village

fucking kill yourself

Kek
Don't have an arguement so it's bait?

>triggered

Why do I always get mean replies when I try be cool and edgy like the rest of Sup Forums? :(

This is why we cant have nice things . She is the biggest corporate whore u are unfortunetly blessed as a fad surfing self rightous sheep

This

Because you don't post relative shit.

>feminist studies

What's it like having absolutely nothing worthwhile to contribute to society and being so stupid that the only thing you can teach is how to be a girl?

Electrical Engineer here.

>relative
WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT HAHAHA GO BACK TO 9FAG!!!

Am I cool like you now?

Where can you see yourself in ten years?

Call op a nigger

And teach how to manipulate the truth to benefit feminism
>Wage gap
>rape statistics
Ect

Do you just do it so you can fuck your students?

just want a sexist chick to abuse me sexually, i'm hot for teacher

Splurge ass summerfag.
Please fuck off to anywhere but here.

What kind of stuff do you teach about feminism?

I was told to call you a nigger

Why do you crave penis so ferociously?

You're cute.

according to your religion, exactly how many genders are there now?

I think she left after reading this.

>Niggered

Time stamp with sharpie in pooper or else fake and gay.

Yes, particularly you, you fucking cis white scum

Only if i can put a dog collar on your cock then yeah

Dont twist my words to get at your violent agenda beleifs you fucning cis white faggot

And youre corrupting them to make them think rape is okay. I bet youre a violent rapist who would love to force an innocent minority to take off her clothes and allow your HIV-infected, HPV-injected 2-milimeter penis inside her lovely lady flower. Well you know what? Fuck you!

Mever you violent rapist pig

Im a fucjing professor, i think i would know whats real and what isnt

Speaking of children, when is it acceptable to teach your son that its okay to rape a girl, but when a girl wants to wear a light top when its 100 degrees outsidez its okay for a guy to force himself onto her?

Im not sexist, youre sexist you cis white scum

Because islam is the most sexiest religion in the history of the world.

To sum it up, youre just a cis white male

B-b-because

Shut up you cis white scum

how to do you feel about this video? Does it Trigger you?
youtube.com/watch?v=47A_SxVh5bM

>>>/tumblr/ you cunt

Hey.....do you suck cocks?

I'm an albino locomotive who sometimes identifies as a dust mite.

ma'am show me your feet and you can dog collar my cock forever

somebody want to go ahead and call it? /thread

this is now speedurmahn bread

The only gap the you should be concerned about is the one between your legs and reproducing with a man to make more men so we can actually better the world. God, you're retarded.

Captcha: Stupidfuckingfeminist

I posted bait for the first time today and it was a thrill. Op must be laughing his ass off

can i be your cuck?

>dog collar on cock...
virgin?

then let's get full spidey retard my nigga

>Speaking of children, when is it acceptable to teach your son that its okay to rape a girl, but when a girl wants to wear a light top when its 100 degrees outsidez its okay for a guy to force himself onto her?
you have gone full on autismo, my friend

Meh, that's why no one likes you.
You can't argue. You just yell "you're just a cis white male","hurr durr rapist pig"
If we can't talk them i'm done getting you my interest.
Have a nice day!

Electrical Engineer ahhh my nigga.
Mechanical Engineer reporting in.
Making the world a better place as a straight white male.

>feminist
>studies
>professor
I have a PhD in paint drying observation.

Hey look, we all know OP is a faggot, but OP, how much tuna have you had on your tongue? And did you know that it was the CIS gendered males of this world that are supposed to be in charge? And did you also know that since your an anti- gun dyke, when a little boy who can't get a girlfriend rapes and then kills you, you have no one to blame but yourself and others like you? It takes an average of ten minutes AFTER the call for police to get to you, and then they don't really have to help you. Did you know that? Have fun when some guy is fucking you, kills you, then ducks your corpse.

Why do you preach to women that all of them are victims?

I'm a bisexual white middle class third world dweller, Am I a pig in your eyes?

Give me 5 reasons rape should be illegal.
And 3 reasons why woman should vote. Because I think rape should be legal and voting is for men.

I think this is bait but anyways.

Difference between first, secnd, and third wave feminism. In whixh category you are and why und are all man born evil + what about transwomen?

No one wants to see a plumber'smile ever !

Is gender something you're born with or is it a social construct?

It's never ok unless I do it first. I mean, I'd be a terrible parent if I didn't show my son how it's done properly

strawpoll.me/10580018

roll

respek muh dub dubs!!

spy dar man on!

cis this, cis that, cis cheese... bait harder fgt. A professor in feminist studies, genuinely couldnt think of anything more useless.

You're not a professor of shit. You teach fucking feminism. A movement that anyone who isn't apart of knows is bat shit crazy. And you assuming I am corrupting them and that I'm a rapist is a classic hypocritical feminazi mistake on your part. You're the one stating what you are so I have full right to judge and assume anything I want upon you. But as far as I go, I never said anything about myself. You're just butthurt that someone caught you without an arguement. So you simply reply with insults that have no relativity to anything other than assumption brought on by a rush of emotions.
If you really are a professor, I'd advise you to grow up. You are the reason little faggots can't sit still and listen to free speech when people like Milo come to speak at colleges about the reality these kids will face once they get dropped out of their safe zones.
You're an embarrassment.

roll

Try harder, OP. You don't sound even remotely like a professor.

I kekd

>cis scum

/thread. Nobody this stupid can be a professor.