Tumblr feminism/ feminism hate thread

Tumblr feminism/ feminism hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ks1fORzucbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inb4 these retards don't realise Palestine exists.

It's like they think that having rights = invincibility, like it's a fucking super power or something.

Couldn't find a cringe thread so im just gonna post this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=ks1fORzucbg

Why not start your own cringe thread...?

Massive generalizations

Or was it video games..? Or violent movies..?
>we've seen this before

Righteous Slaughter

>"What's culture?"

Is that so?

yet another example of "missing the point"

Cringing now, thanks user

Has to be fucking bait

Pt. 1

Pt. 2

This is OP, dumping right now. Feel free to join in at any time.
Most of these I found myself.

No shit

I know someone who got triggered by this.

some bitches dont know that testosterone makes you stronger and therefore more adept at doing labor intensive work?
thats some feminist shit if ever i saw it

I mean

This is from my school.

Congratulations. You have the right to be slaughtered like cattle like the rest of society.

So that means you too then, right m8?

OP returns with fresh cringe.

I don't go outside, so no.

went to school with this guy.

That's communismkills! Is she still doing okay? Last time I checked she was being hardcore shat on by SJ crazies.

No clue. I don't follow her or anything.

I found this in a #feminism search. I threw up in my mouth a little

._.

Not the goal of the movement, but the methods used and actions taken. When will they learn?

>implying women aren't already equal to men
>implying women debating women's rights make them not have rights

Maximum Kek

honestly i'm not sure what makes you rage about this post

Why is it a celebration?

Absolutely no cis scum
Even if they are attempting to be allies

The picture you posted is not at all related to the topic you put.

>complains about stares whilst on run
>runs exceedingly long distance

hi, summer.

Sorry, I lump intersectionality and feminism in my mind.
It was on a feminist blog. If that's any consolation.

No they just think that even though bad things happen that doesn't justify terrible things

No they just want people to understand that LGBT are still persecuted Eben though they are now able to marry and we've made strides.

>intersectionality
don't you meant that you lump feminism in with LGBTQ because of intersectionality of disciplines?

do you even social justice bre?

I'm not sure this is cringe. I couldn't tell from the picture. Nothing here implies that. Could be well written and reasonable even if it's likely not.

>LGBTQ
Aren't you missing a few letters?
>Cis scum

Actually this is my mistake. I thought the word should was in there. I'm scrolling through Tumblr right now, attempting to find cringe. Don't fault me if everything that I post is not exactly bad. I go through them sort of quickly.

So where were all of the kindergarteners campaigning for childrens rights after Newtown? #kidsRpeople2 #kidsrights
Just because someone murders you doesnt mean you are oppressed. All races, ages, breeds of faggot, normal people, etc get murdered in droves every day. Some are even targeted specifically.

These people are just as harmful as ultra conservatives.
We are all one, a single unit. There is no winning or losing, we all either go down or go on.
There is only one way for us to ensure our continued existence, and that is to come together and universally fight for what will benefit us.
I believe we're all looking for the same things in life, just in different ways.

That post is just them being mad at a specific person. Nothing even bad.

I thought it was Marilyn Manson and Doom.

Ah yes, the patriarchy, that invisible intangible force of evil hatred against women.

hey there
>5 miles run
>exceedingly long distance
alright
also, way to ignore the "cat calls after 11 pm" part

> this is about the privilege of men, and not about the prices that the corporation set for their products.
Srsly

>no nudes
........wait.....isn't that the entire purpose of kik?

boy or girl?

tampons don't even cost that much if you buy the store brand. and most people don't go through the whole box in the one week of their period. one box lasts like 3 or 4 periods for me

My last post. Sayonara faggots

This has to be fucking joke

Ehh tampons can get pretty expensive.
I only get my period once every 4-6 months, but when I bleed it's niagra falls four about 14 days.
And super tampons ain't cheap.

Just marry a guy and then take all of his money. #maleprivilege

Already married, but nah nigga if I don't work I'll blow my fucking head off.
I'll never understand housewives.

Pretty sure that's satire my dude

Pretty sure this is all satire

You're fucking a WHITE male!

$15 a month!?!? Is she/he buying gold tmpons?

This person isn't actually taking account of the operation, the meds that will screw her brain up, the therapy, the hormone treatment, and all that other shit.

Stupid fucking bitch.

Why do women always say they want to work instead of stay at home? I would love to cook and clean and take care of kids all day and do anything my husband asks instead of work. Women are so set on getting their independence and having their "own" life.

Tell me about Bane, why does he wear the mask?

Nah, that's the usual price for average tampons, assuming you don't want to use the 8-10 dollar shitty card board kind

I don't know about other women, but personally I have extremely low self esteem and my job makes me feel like I'm worth something. I work in retail and he feeling of helping other people on a personal level really benefits me.
My husband and I both work, but I do most of the housework. I have no real issue with it as long as he cleans up after himself, and it gives me that same sense of purpose at home.

Where? I'm married and have bought many tampons for my wife, they have never once been even half that expensive for a one month supply. Unless we're talking 96 packs, and if you're using 96 in a month, your vagina is broken.

Some women bleed very heavily user.
Especially if you're buying light stuff, it's going to get expensive.

At least you still clean the house. I feel self worth through cleaning and cooking and doing everything he asks so we have that in common. I just wish I could stay at home for the rest of my life, not spend much of his money, and help raise kids, be a traditional housewife.

"i stand up for LGBT rights"
"but white gay men cant experience homophobia"
"العائد سلمي islam is a beautiful minority"

Where do you get hers? I'd love to spend less money on tampons. I only need a box a month, I forgot how many come in the pack but it isn't96, more on the 30-40 scale

I wish he would help sometimes, honestly. When I'd get home from a 10hr shift and he still asked me to make dinner and clean even though he had the day off id get pretty mad. It's a balance.
Good for you for being happy with that though, sounds like fun.
I get mine at target, but I have to buy the super heavy ones. I don't get them often so it isn't too bad, but for a woman with a heavy regular period that could suck.

i think you just touched on first world problems there user

I don't like cleaning. I don't want kids. While I enjoy cooking I also enjoying buying my own foods. My boyfriend and I live together but we buy our own food, pay our own bills, etc. It's great, we never have to fight about money bc I literally have no idea what he spends/makes and visa versa.

When I was laid off my last job for a month I was literally going crazy in the house. It's depressing.

go ahead and buy yourself a diva cup