I can't date a girl who's into nigger music. Girls who are into ghetto culture is just such a turn off to me...

i can't date a girl who's into nigger music. Girls who are into ghetto culture is just such a turn off to me. The problem is, every girl in California is into it. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

in-board.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we share the same problem

cool more bitches for me, thanks op

kek I hate that bitch op

>move out
In Europe people are normal and there are a LOT less niggers = no nigger songs

depends what you mean by ghetto culture. If you mean shes a dirty whore who sucks black dick and listens to lil wayne then cool I get it.

But if you mean she listens to anything vaguely hiphop then youre a cuck faggot beta and you can go fuck off and jack off to dudes with guitars.

Plus I grew up in san diego, tons of fun punk/rave/surf chicks

I'm in california too and I can find girls who don't like rap and shit. You're doing it wrong OP.

I live in California too, the only broads that don't listen to that shit are freshly smuggled Mexican bitches still dripping with coyote cum or fresh off the boat Chinese/Filipino.

Move! Cali sucks!

it sucks but some girls are fucking thicc tho

I feel your plight brother.
LA area. Basically all normie chicks are into nigger shit here and i cant stand it.

>date a girl
>California
Not into mexicans or niggers thanks

depends on what part of california lmao

OP here. I actually don't have a racial preference at all. If a girl is goodlooking then she's goodlooking.

The norther you go, the less problems you shall have

I live in Arizona, the Border state to mexico
Everyone at my fucking campus listens to their shit music that just spams "Pussy, money weed".
And these fucking doon coon Mexicans need to go back to their fucking side

> (OP)
>we share the same problem
I live in la and my high school is ghetto so I talk to ppl online

> (OP)
>Move! Cali sucks!
Yes , I'm moving to Hawaii op should too

Dab XDXDXDXD

Come to any city in Southern Alberta. Women around here think they're "country girls" when they don't know anything outside the city, or a provincial park.

haha fuck you

Uh find a nice girl whos into white pride. They are all over california and they never listen to nignog music. A skinbyrd or a featherwood either way

but Cali has the best looking girls. They may not be interesting to talk to but fuck they look good.

Cali is the liberal shithole of the U.S. it should be given back to mexico

kill yourself

New Teen C H A N open

in-board.pw/