youtube.com/watch?v=l9bWZsRzImw
youtube.com/watch?v=ccLW2Jb_lJM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pik1IRrzfrc
youtube.com/watch?v=sUn3tQTeBtg
youtube.com/watch?v=CvrsFCl6qa0
newsweek.com/do-muslims-easily-assimilate-american-society-509673?rx=us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

antony hadn't transitioned by that point, she was just a gay guy

>having such a fragile world view that you can't bare to listen to music if it contains someone who lives a different life style than you even though that life style has literally zero effect on you

Hopefully you're on the 32nd floor.

trannies are mentally ill

Once again, the fact that you can't listen to music if it has a "mentally ill" person is fucking retarded.

Do you refuse to listen to Syd Barrett, Brian Wilson, etc because HURR DURR MENTALLY ILL?

You retards are the most easily triggered people on the planet.

this desu

No, they just transmit more feminine energy than other "males", thus making them feel like a more feminine embodiment would suit how that person's energy transmits flows in a more natural manner. I find it very courageous that transexuals take the action they so feel to take as they heighten many peoples insecurities.. Please don't call these people mentally ill just because you don't understand it. You're ignorance of other peoples' human experience is exactly what keeps us from progressing morally in this society

I'm a strait male btw

Get ready for a bunch of neckbeards to grunt "cuck" and "nu-male" at you because you damaged their brittle egos

...but you fap to traps...

>brittle egos
tell me about it

I do. But that's besides the issue at hand (kek!). You're comment has nothing to do with what I expressed in the post, and I'm not looking to argue, I'm just trying to inform you.

That face is almost perfectly round

hahaha, you sure showed me

Here's the thing though: if that person in your meme pic made the most amazing music in the world I'd listen to it because their beliefs/lifestyle have nothing to do with the quality of their music.

You know why I do that? Because I'm an adult and I don't start hyperventilating when I'm reminded of the existence of someone who isn't exactly like me.

Just stay in your safe space and listen to NSBM dude.

Now post a reply with some hilarious trans person XD

i didn't say they were bad people, just that gender dysphoria is a recognized mental illness

you shouldn't hate people like that, it's not their fault. i just feel bad for them more than anything

damn dude, it's like you're not even reading my posts

lol trannies suck

if you listen to their music you validate their illness. There is no such "if they make great music i don't care about who they are!"

So, would you agree then that listening to Varg is validating murder, arson and white nationalism?

that's exactly why user listens to them though desu

Antony has some great performances desu. Just ignore the SJWism.

I figured OP was talking about a song with Antony in it.

Which song is he talking about? I love Antony's work and I wanna hear whatever duet it is OP is talking about.

(My guess is Dull Flame of Desire by Bjork)

As the sublation of the male/ female dialectic, trannies are literally the 'next step'in human evolution

That's pretty edgy.

Why is she an "SJW?" What does that even mean anymore?

A cuck who worships slave morality. All leftists are SJW cause they hate the strong and worship weakness disease and perversion. They believe victimhood is inherently moral and everything else is evil

Thanks for the laugh mate.

please go outside

You know the Nazis lost right

back to your containment board

reminder that there are people who unironically believe this

>hate the strong
anonymous internet whiners are the biggest opposite of "strong" i can possibly think of
(spoiler: that's not the ess jay double yous i'm referring to)

Can I just know what the damn Antony Hegarty song is? If it's one I haven't heard I'd love to look it up. Sheesh, I don't want all this political stuff.

>samefag whose never read Nietzsche

I'm not that guy, I'm a lefty, but y'all are retarded.

>anonymous internet whiners are the biggest opposite of "strong" i can possibly think of
Not only that, all these reactionaries would be the first to go if their fascist paradise was actually realized.

I wouldn't doubt if this guy is 15 or something though. He still has time to grow out of his pseudo intellectual edgemaster phase.

Only one of those posts are mine and I have read Nietzsche.

First of all, not samefag. Second, the notion of Sup Forums users complaining about weak people and considering themselves alpha males who believe in strength, power, discipline and tradition as they shitpost 15 hours a day on anonymous chinese cartoon forum from their mom's basement is hilarious.

i also love accusing people of being samefags when no one is siding with me

Sup Forums actually has a lot of normies on it ever since that Donald Trump subreddit invaded it.

if you cant listen to an artist because of their leftist political beliefs then you are a fucking manchild. listening to white nationalist music however makes you literally hitler

Leftist hypocrisy at its finest

>"maybe if i blindly accuse him of things he'll cry!"

>If you have a problem with human rights then you're not cool, but if you have no problem with anti-human rights then you're not cool
>fucking hypocrites
what did he mean by this?

Human rights are a meme

>only white, western countries should be forcefully diversified

suck my dick subhuman

yeah man let's take away yours fuck white people they need to be exterminated

if you hate diversity so much then i'm sure you'd be okay with leaving america and giving the country back to the natives and allowing them to be the only ones on the country, no?

>"white genes are superior"
>get completely ruined by a single drop of black blood

>being triggered by things that don't affect you in the slightest

wew

>implying I'm white
wew

>whites only exist in europe
nigga you talking about the #1 cultural enrichers OF ALL TIME

sounds like immigration didnt work out so well for the natives huh

everyone responsible for the genocide of native americans was dead and buried long ago. why are white countries and only white countries expected to perpetually atone for the sins of their past?

oh sorry you're 2.58219952371053280267% black my bad :^)

Of the past 600 years maybe. Asia and Africa both had their turns.

>if you're not white, you're black
>no other races exist
Fuck off racist :^)

where did i say white people should be ashamed now?

all i'm saying is that if you're so anti-diversity then i'm sure you'd be okay with being excluded, let alone in a country that was not originally inhabited by white people

it's no one's fault but your own for taking my comment so seriously

My guess is it's either The Dull Flame of Desire or Atom Dance by Björk, Dull Flame is like 7:30 and Atom Dance is 8:00 long, so it could be either one

No because the country is huge and important and theres like 2000 fullblooded natives left at most lmao

this

THANK YOU.

Luckily I've heard and loved both songs.

Do you like any of Antony's music?

im against diversity through extortion. youre aware the usa is majority white, yeah? there are hardly any natives left

if you found out your favorite artist had depression, would you stop listening to them because they have a mental illness?

protip: you wouldn't

>depression
>a real illness

Depression is the only real mental illness
Everything else is a meme illness.

>diversity through extortion

Love it! I Am A Bird Now is one of my favorite albums period, but I've still only heard bits and pieces of the rest of the Johnsons stuff. Hopelessness was kind of hit or miss for me, especially with its lyrics

it's like you're *trying* to be retarded

did you know almost half of muslim immigrants from muslim majority countries believe that stoning is an appropriate punishment for adultery? and MOST of them believe that a womans place is at home in the kitchen

Its almost like at least half of any race is men

>Hopelessness
I've only heard tiny bits of it but the backing music does not fit her voice in the slightest.

If you've only heard I Am A Bird Now here's a few others you should try out:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9bWZsRzImw

youtube.com/watch?v=ccLW2Jb_lJM

youtube.com/watch?v=Pik1IRrzfrc

youtube.com/watch?v=sUn3tQTeBtg

youtube.com/watch?v=CvrsFCl6qa0

name "one" stirner passage you Sup Forums trash

>believing alt right memes
That image is clearly doctored. Muslims are some of the most liberal and progressive people in the world.

so you're so against bigotry that you use that as an excuse to be bigoted because you saw some "statistics" on breitbart?

nice try pal

One of those is bait and the other is just broken english, theres a very good chance its actually two different people user

>I'm a strait male btw
i can tell

:^)
newsweek.com/do-muslims-easily-assimilate-american-society-509673?rx=us

Ahh..You are a clever goy indeed, here's a chocolate shekel for you, take it, you earnt it. Of course it isn't our bleak postindustrial hell scape that's making you feel miserable. It's your faulty dumpkof brain. But that's no reason to worry, Schlomo's PharmaCorp has affordable mind control Chems in store for you. They're Made with USDA prime neurotoxins and high estrogen derivatives. Be a good got and take your pills.

>trusting facts

Most facts are homosexual. Homosexuals aren't to be trusted.

That's some fine extrapolation there, friend.

You can not look at a poll like that and declare that X number of Muslim immigrants and therefore X number of Muslim's living in America believe anything.

It's not a shocking revelation that Islamic states tend to have very bad policies in regards to women and LGBT rights, the problem is that people like you don't actually give a shit about any of this.

How much do you want to bet that if the topic switches to feminism or LGBT rights or transgender rights suddenly you become a raging bigot? It's always been like this with the alt right. Suddenly when Muslims are involved you give a shit about the rights of women.

The real problem is that you offer no solution. Islamic culture isn't going to change over night. Just making blanket statements about how all Muslims are evil and deport them all or whatever nonsense just ignores the cries for help from the legitimately oppressed in the Muslim world.

You offer no solution, you actively make Muslim lives worse while you pretend to care about women and LGBT rights when it's convenient to spread your hate of Muslims.

You want to spread those graphics you saved from Sup Forums, cool, now what the fuck are you going to do to fight for these feminist causes you're pretending to adopt?

Thanks for the recommendations! I definitely plan to listen to every album fully someday, maybe I'll try another one this weekend

You could have just wrote THE JEWS and your post would be just as intelligible.

No problem! Glad I could find some actual music discussion in this thread.

If you listen to another album I'd suggest starting with The Crying Light.

I'm jumping ship before this thread gets any more cancerous. Happy trails, user.

jeez