May i have a feels thread if it isn't too much trouble

may i have a feels thread if it isn't too much trouble

My girlfriend gave me a bj a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

bumping
kill yourself

Why? I'm probably gonna get laid later.

self bump because fuck you

>20 kissless virgin loser
>This cute girl i met online is ghosting me now.

Feels threads aren't doing so well today user

Everyone is busy getting bjs.

and edgy summerfags like this are ruining Sup Forums

>Want to be left alone
>Hate being alone

I hate being autismo

I have so much love for the people in this world, but I still hate myself.
I look at the people I encounter every day and I see so much worth in them, so much to love, and then I come home and look in the mirror and I see nothing.
How can I want to offer so much to my peers but still subject myself to this suffering?
My best friend deals with anxiety and depression, and while I know he would help with my problems I don't want to bother him with them. I don't feel deserving of it. I can't tell my best friends about what hurts me, what hope is there?
I think about killing myself a lot. Don't think I ever would because I don't want to cause an ounce of hurt to anyone who knows me, but I think about it.
I've self harmed for years, I don't even remember why anymore.
I just wish I could love me like I love others.

>be me.
>12.
>playing N64 in living room.
>mother talking to neighbor friend in kitchen.
>get thirsty.
>go to kitchen to get glass of water.
>walk into kitchen as mother tells friend she's had sex with 3 guys at once once.
>still feels bad man.

Bro go get a blowjob to turn that frown upside down.

Opposite situation for me
I hate other people. I see people and I just think that they're either a cunt or retarded. And when I see myself, I see someone who can solve all the problems of the world with one speech, but no one will listen to me.
Obviously I don't have any friends and at first that never bothered me, but now... Now I hate it. And I've realized that I'll forever be a friendless cynical, judgmental prick. And I'm not okay with that.

Email me
[email protected]
Id like to better understand you friend

Embrace it.

this is me, but I'm content with it.

Never really sure what to post in feels threads except that I have wanted to die for as long as I can remember so I get you faggots. I just can't kill myself. I eventually gave up trying to make myself pull the trigger with my gun in my mouth because after enough times it just became apparent that it was against my programming. But I hate life. Human consciousness is just an endless fucking nightmare.

why do you hate life, fam?

But some days you get laid. Those are better than other days.

But if you don't, I have to wonder what is it you think your decisions about the world would bring?
If you think you have the best solution for the people, you obviously think for the people.
When you see the average person do you see something you care for? Something you can better? Or is it simply a piece of meat existing?

sex is overrated

Some Lizard King for us

I hear you user, tried overdosing once didn't work though. Now considering hanging but now sure if I have the balls. I don't even have a reason for wanting to die I just want to and it fucking sucks! Been this way since the age of 7...

I don't know. I have a decent job, and friends, it's just that nothing has ever made me happy. Every day I get out of bed I dread having to do it all over again, and every night I go to sleep I hope I don't wake up. I just had my yearly physical and I wanted to cry when my bloodwork came back with all tests healthy. I was hoping they'd find something to indicate terminal cancer or something.

Last words of the Lizard King, I have more pics if anyone wants more.

I think I know what you need OP.
You need to sort your fucking life out, and get some new experiences and adventure in there.
Right now you're living a monotonous, dull, routine life and that's why you're so sick of life.

Change up your life, go somewhere exotic - quit your job. Leave the city, start a new life. Do something NEW. Change your life up, stop living in a routine.

Nothing makes me happy anymore, nothing makes me sad. That's how I live, you could try that.

Them again, everyone thinks I'm an arsehole and I'll probably die alone. But at least I'm not happy or sad, right?

I met someone 7 days ago, they had put a cry for help on their steam profile, I answered it and added them to talk to them.
They were a bit rude at first, but I was persistent and kept trying to keep talking to them, after about a day we were friends
We would go on Rabb.it (website where you can control a remote computer) and watch funny videos and talk about things
He started telling me why he was so sad all the time, he had a girlfriend a year before who broke up with him and moved on
All of his friends came directly from her, and when she left he didn't have any friends or anything, just a few acquaintances on the internet.
His mother died at a young age, and his father left when he was around 10 years old, now he just lives with some siblings, cousins, and his grandma.
He has borderline personality disorder, and he blames it for taking his girlfriend, he never told me exactly why she left but it was because of something his BPD said, not him.
Ever since the day she left he had been searching his area for love, then his state, then his country, and then anywhere in the world, he just wanted someone to love.
He wanted someone smart, and who was willing to understand that sometimes he couldn't control his actions, gender and physical traits meant nothing to him at this point.
2-5 hours a day, he would search dating sites, forums, and random steam groups, looking for someone.
I tried telling him he doesn't need a partner, he's still young and can have something else to keep him happy.
He tells me the only thing that has ever made him happy, the only thing that ever silenced his constant hate for himself was Casey.
After 3-4 days of being friends, he deleted his entire friends list of 26 except for me and his aunt, he only wanted to keep people who at least checked to see if he was alive.
We spend most of the time talking, watching videos, browsing the internet, but we dedicated 3 solid days completely to each other, not doing anything with anyone else.

Will cont.

Yeah you're probably right but easier said than done. I've wondered myself if this would help but I'd need specific ideas. I actually did move across the country to a much cooler city a few years ago and it seemed to help for a little bit but only until the novelty wore off.

Go on.

Happiest period of my life was when I were 6.I remember playing with Legos, playing with my PS2 and watching old cartoon network. I remember just being very very happy.Years gone by and I've not had a period like that ever since.

How about you guys, when was the recent period of your life when you were truly happy?

what?

truly happy? perhaps like 12

Some cyberbullies show up on our profiles, 3-4 goons who he had pissed off about two weeks ago.
They write things on my profile like "That guy on your friends list is a total asshole, remove him" and things on his like "LOL you're a salty fuck"
He responds by blocking them and telling them he reported them, I don't know what ticked them off but I decide to add one and find out his motives.
"Hey man, what did my friend do to make you so upset" "A few of us added him because he commented in a group looking for friends, he lashed out on us for no reason at all"
"Do you know why he did that?" "No clue, he's just an arrogant bitch who no one likes"
We exchange words for a good 5 minutes, he's a decent person who was just upset and decided to retaliate against my friend to help himself feel better, I can't blame him, everyone fights back when wronged.
Me and the suicidal guy were in a Skype call for like 27 hours at this point, we slept with our headsets on, he says "Are you typing to them? Just block them, report, and move on."
I tell him "I like to figure out people's motives, you know this guy isn't all that bad, he's just upset with you" he says much more bluntly "Block them and report them, NOW"
I say "I think it would diffuse the situation better if you and these guys made up, better they like you than hate you at the end of this".
He goes off on a 8 minute rant about how we need trust in a friendship, and he doesn't want to be friends with me if I can't trust him enough to follow a simple command.
Before I can even respond he ends the call, messages me on steam he is really upset with me and doesn't want to talk to me until tomorrow.
I go to bed very upset, and hurt, I don't feel like I did anything wrong.
He gives me an ultimatum the next day, says we can stay friends if I "Trust that his judgement is right in all situations, because he doesn't want to be friends with someone who thinks his point of view is wrong."

Will cont.

Im still here bro.

I don't respond, I don't want to answer the question because I know he'll probably ask me to do something unreasonable in the future again.
10 minutes pass, I hope he's going to have a change of mind and realize this isn't what friendship is.
He says "If you don't respond soon I'm going to remove you btw"
I still feel like saying nothing is still the right decision at this point.
He goes on another rant over text, "I can't believe I put any trust into you at all, you're just like everyone else, if you wake up tomorrow and I'm dead don't be sad, I don't want to see you on the other side anyway."
It was much longer than that but that was the general idea of what he said, it's been two days since he's said this to me.
He still only has his aunt added on his profile, who he plays final fantasy 14 with. He's changed his name, avatar, and deleted almost everything on his profile, he changed his identity.
I don't know what to do, I still want to help, but he hates my guts and I don't understand why.
I never said anything that wasn't supportive, or anything I would consider untrustworthy, I was nothing but nice to this person, I poured four days of pure support into them, and they hate me.

Thanks for reading

At least he celebrated with someone. I am completely lonely at my own birthday.