Jontron is the greatest Youtuber of all time. Prove me wrong

Jontron is the greatest Youtuber of all time. Prove me wrong.

T2Darlantan.
You've been proven wrong.

Here's the thing, OP.
Jon abandoned Game Grumps.

I don't even know where to start with you faggots. How big of a loser do you have to be to watch other fucking losers on YouTube? Cringe.

Here's the thing user. Abandoning Game Grumps was the best thing Jontron ever did.

Whats up everybody this is cr1tikal and today i'm going to be shitting on all you youtube fools for the pc. lets do this shit

>best
Oh, okay.

user here. I forgot about cr1tikal so, we'll call it a tie.

Fuck no ya cunt.
Ozzy man all the way ya fucka.

*OP here

never

You can't prove an opinion wrong, and you can't prove one right either.
Jesus christ you people will argue literally over anything, this is the cancer that's killing this website

Abandoning Game Grumps allowed Jontron to make room for his channel. Although it is a shame that Game Grumps went to shit after Jon left.

The fuck is Game Grumps

>Denying the quality of two truly great names on youtube
I bet you like Leafy, you cheeky cunt

Here's the thing user^2, it wasn't.

Calm down, 'tis only a bit of fun user.

It was. Sure, Game Grumps made for some great series but the soul was kinda sucked out of it in the end.

Pewdiepie bam you've been proven wrong

never even heard of leafy or this fat fuck so please try harder ill wait

The greatest youtuber of all time would have to have universal appeal. Someone who doesn't like video games or bad movies would have no interest in his channel. He's pretty great, but the best? We'll never know who is truly the best.

I loved Jon back in the day but his content keeps getting worse and worse. Improving his production quality just made him lose his original style that made him funny in the first place.