Bought this, it's supposed to be Molly, but my friend thinks it might just be cocaine in a pill. What is it, Sup Forums?

Bought this, it's supposed to be Molly, but my friend thinks it might just be cocaine in a pill. What is it, Sup Forums?

dump one into your eyeball, really the only way to find out.

absolutely not molly, and i really would not take that even if you believe its cocaine if whoever you got it from told you it was molly

Isn't cocaine, it's too grayish to be unless it's been stepped on too many times, looks like meth to me breh

fucking test shit before you buy. no one can tell what it is by staring a picture of it.

Its definitely not molly, eat it anyway.

>Cocaine in a pill

Those look exactly like my zinc supplements

We put some powder in the blunt with weed and smoked it. How fucked am i?

Its fucking creytene

I thought it sounded dumb but I don't fuck with cocaine so I didn't know.

idk how fucked up are you?

its nothing noob, got some 5htp in a capsule. dumbass

You are fucked completely but not cause you smoked it, but cause nature gave you a peanut instead of a brain

Eat it, hopefully you'll die

9/Darwin

>I don't fuck with cocaine
>I do however fuck with an unidentified powder my dealer said was molly when I know well it isn't.

Taurine

It looks like a fucking supplement

Probably bathsalts you pleb

Ahahaa

A waste of time and money.
Get a hobby, bro. Spend your money other better things. When you're years down the line and not even enjoying the drugs you're doing anymore, you're going to regret all the money you spent on chemicals that you could have spent on material things that you could have at least sold for a small profit when you grew bored of them. Such as a guitar, a console, a pc, etc.

Kys faggot

Can't tell you what it is, but it is definitely not molly or even cocaine.

Nobody would put cocaine in a pill. It doesn't make sense, plus that looks like a lot for it to be cocaine, which is very expensive. Nobody would ever scam you by giving you cocaine.
That's also a very large amount in each pill for it to be molly unless someone was trying to make you OD and die, but I promise you thats not molly anyway so who cares.

What does it taste like? If it numbs your tounge its coke if it tastes bitter worse than crushed asprin it might be mol

Looks like some cheap-ass speed, OP.

You got played

bruh thats whey powder in some disposable pill casings you fucking melon

could be, Ive had mandy that looked like that before, quite clean and buzzy, not so much of the serotonin flood. probably not a pure MDMA synthesis but wont kill you.
try half dissolved in a glass of juice and let us know how you get on.

Take 2 and post a thread in the morning if you're still alive

britfags calling it "mandy"

it's called molly because its intended to be straight molecule, no pill/filler/cut

you get a pass cuz I know you britfags be retarded and shit, but its coo

Typical stupid friends with two too small balls to take a risk and no trust that stop peer pressuring their best m8's once in a while to encourage them not to do something stupid for once.

either that or your friends are trying to test you on whether you're a pussy or not OP, they already know you're a faggot, what have you got to lose?

>Do you even know what Molly is... and if you knew why the fuck would your stupid ass care about a little cocaine...

Lol Americans. go back to jerking your sister off and watching hand egg.

Why would a dealer give you something thats worth twice what youre paying for? I fucking hate other druggies sometimes.

Testing kit. Go. Seriously.

Looks like shoot you breaking bad knock off meth.

Justa big picture Boomhauer

Literally just snort half a pill, whatever it is won't kill you. It's probably some shitty speed or a RC

oh that's right you brits don't get any purified drugs they are always cut and passed along asshole by asshole because of the impossibility of getting drugs onto your shitty quasi-island

go back to the EU, the free world doesn't want you any more pansy-boys

pro tip: we never did

yeah unless of course its bromo-drangonfly

then youre dead af

either way, natural selection speaks louder than words, foo, snort 2 or 4 and report back

ON IT NOW FAGGOT

Or I could spend my money on drugs in a responsible way and understand that I choose to spend my money on experiences rather than possesions. A guitar means little to me on my deathbed. The perspective offered by drugs can make my life better even then. That's said most people don't do drugs responsibly.

Bromo is active in the microgram range and also would never pass off as molly. That's definitely not whats in those capsules

holy shit that was fuckin retarded

cut bait while you still can

err I mean

cut throat while you still can :)

fixed it much better now LOLOL FIGGIT

*smokes bowl after bowls*

Guitar fag here, the joy felt from making music is as enriching an experience as any drug could ever give you.
(excluding dmt of course)

Too spiritual for me bro

Guitar was just an example. I'm sure some people could enjoy it far more than they could any drug but not everyone. Was just trying to point out that one thing isn't best for all people. Some people can get more and have more positive experiences with drugs than with a guitar.

Not Molly
>cocaine in pill form
Wut?
Did you pay for this shit OP?
Go hunt down that gook

It's called Molly because MDMA starts with an M.

That's the herbal shit that mimics estrogen. Take six a day, in a month you'll have boobs.

Drugs are cheap, decent and plentiful in the UK, friend. Why do you think they've got such a high DNM usage?

That's dope bro. That's heroin. It's cheap and it's easy to make 4-500% profits by calling it molly and selling it to idiots. If it makes you vomit, and sleep.

(((Google))) is pushing their agenda with another propaganda video, but this time they decided to censor all comments from the beginning. You don't have to watch the dreadful thing, just remember to give it a downvote{}

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oDLqmM2BPw