So i started smoking pot again after years of being sober...

so i started smoking pot again after years of being sober. Wanted to hear your thoughts on what strain do you prefer and is it a sativa, indica, or hybrid and why. Also want to know whats a good tasty strain that taste like a sour fruit type ?

agent orange or lemon kush

>lemon kush
Sounds tasty

I've always liked the diesels, nyc diesel or strawberry diesel are good.

>what strain

I don't know I usually just buy a bag and smoke it

Canadian Diesel is my favorite

Pro grower here...wtf is wrong with the one with the x? Frankly it looks like the to 2 with the checks are trimmer poorly

When I smoked I always preferred sativa's. I usually ended up screwing around with modding and some light programming stuff (whatever I could manage) then played games. I found indica's, at least the one's I bought, drained my energy too much and I couldn't enjoy the high. I like to be functional when I get stoned. just me

>I don't know I usually just buy a bag and smoke it
I dont get these type of smokers. They smoke whatever the fuck they see not knowing the strain or thc content. One reason i quit buying from shitty dealers and go to dispensaries. I like to to know the genetics and thc content of what im smoking on.

have no idea man it looks good though.

how long should i wait when spraying neem outdoors ? every other week ?

This, especially strawberry diesel

i noticed some people cant handle sativas because they get anxiety or all panicky. is it the strain or person ?

Purples :ultimate purple,deep purple,purple urkel,

Not everyone has access to dispensaries fucktard, so if your dealer tells you a strain name you can't even be sure he's right. So maybe shut the fuck up you elitist hipster faggot.

It's the person, shit effects people differently.

Indica cause it doesn't get me all head high More body i can function better.

grand daddy PURP

best I ever smoked was a purple sativa

Dabs will fuck your day up lol try it you may like it

Indica ONLY i live in arvada (denver) so i have a say in what i get. I have dx insomnia so its good for me because i take xanax

And the first 48 has a real nice twang to it

No

I only dab now

currently enjoying some gorilla glue #4 shatter wax

psychedelics are superior tho but currently don't have any. will probably be getting lsd again if I can't find a shroom connect

Indica

Any lemon strain

Also try to get good Jack Herrer. the most distinctive tasting weed I know. Sweet, tastes like actual candy, and plus it's sativa which rocks

GOTTA GET A GRIP

Blue dream and island sweet skunk are both very chill ask for that

Girl Scout Cookies ftw

>this
Elitist stoners are the worst.

How is summer vacation going?

Was probably a purple Thailand , they have a nice blue,grape flavour.
This tag school deep purple has nice grape taste.