Anyone tried these...Also munchie thread

Anyone tried these...Also munchie thread

Yea

what were they like i'm real hungry and want them bad

Are they any good?

A heart attack in every bite

Is that shit you guys have down there in america?

How much does that cost?

Damn, Burger King comes up with some fucked up ideas

>bread boneless chicken with nacho dorito crumbs

you will love it.

I lioke it a lot when I'm grilled I really want these cheeto things

Czeched and also, prolly best munchies would be those bulk barrels of cheese balls you can get at costco. Those Mac and cheetos are $2.49 for a 5 piece thing, while the cheese balls are like $5-10 for a fuckton of them

Fuck me, how the hell do Americans even think up shit like this? I'ts fucking nauseating...

I don't know how we do it
I don't know when we'll stop
I don't think we will stop
I want us to stop

don't forget the salt and ketchup

Jesus Burger King what is fucking wrong with you. This is worse than that double down monstrosity from kfc

They put ketchup on these?

i legitimately gagged when i saw what it was

This is real? I thought it was a fucking joke, disgusting

>icee machine is always on fucking defrost
>but they'll sell me gigantic cheetos with macaroni inside
>and hotdogs in a box
I actually like Burger King. At least they don't have a fucking clown and a robber as their mascots. And whatever the fuck Grimace is. Sentient eggplant?

>Fuck me, how the hell do Americans even think up shit like this?

Well in this case deep fried mac and cheese was invented at state fairs. They fry damned near anything at state fairs (bananas, whole chocolate bars, coca cola, yes the drink) and novelty fried foods are one of those stupid, unhealthy and weird things you get because you're at the fair and screwing around.

There are a lot of people in this country with the taste of elementary schoolers who just eat fast food all the time and apparently Burger King's marketing department thought this would appeal to them.

I mean fuck that Taco Bell Doritos Taco (never had one) somehow became a big hit and that sounded incredibly stupid too.

Now that being said, you posted an English chef. If you're French or Italian or Spanish, I'll listen to you derision; but if you're English, then you're in no place to criticize,

>monstrosity
That's an odd way of saying 'delicious'

You know a lot of americans will try these once or twice and be done with it.... You guys overreact. Also, I doubt people will put ketchup on them.

>ketchup
Gross. Barbecue dipping sauce all the way.

I tried them earlier today. Imagine day old mozzarella sticks with a hint of cheeto dust. I don't regret it but never again.

>I don't regret it
That's all I needed to hear.

looks like deep fried cheesy chicken veins to me

Tried one and threw the rest away. If you want mac and cheese bites, get them anywhere else.