NO, NIGGERS. I WANNA KNOW. What is the total resistance of a parallel circuit with resistances of 2ohms, 3ohms...

NO, NIGGERS. I WANNA KNOW. What is the total resistance of a parallel circuit with resistances of 2ohms, 3ohms, and 5ohm?

Bump.

1/2 +1/3+1/5
Then 1/answer

Nein. The answer is supposed to come out to 30/31, but I have NO idea how to get there...

Bump.

How 'bout them Astros? I've heard they're doin' alright, but I need this god damn formula, Sup Forums.

do your own homework fucktard

FUCK YOU, I NEED THIS.

op you suck at circuits

any of these uncensored?

Apparently it's not me, because the answer is supposed to be 30 over 31. I know what the fucking answer is, I just don't know how the SOB's got it. So, please, keep calling me a moron while continuously coming up with the wrong answer. Go ahead. I've got a whole bottle of fireball and all night.

3.33 ohms

Then you must have missed something, because that's how equvalent resistance is calculated for parallel circuits.

Are you sure there isn't a nested series inside or something?

see image

fuck its .96 SORRY OP IM AUSTISTIC

Tbh, I'm just grabbin' shit I like off Sankaku and posting it. I used to have a collection, but then I left home and it all went down the intertubes.

use the equation you should have learned in class, you dumb monkey

>2ohms, 3ohms, and 5ohm

1/R = 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/5
1/R = .5 + .33333 + .2
1/R = 1.0333333333
R= 1/1.0333333333
R = 0.967741935487 ohms

OMG HOW TF WAS I SPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO DO THAT. Thanks, user. Pic related, it's me.

you the fucktard who cant tell me whats 30/31
like someone is gonna accept a fraction

Fuck you, nigger, you don't know shit. Get on my fucking level.

i dont know shit?
you're the one asking a dumbass question

No problem. The equation for resistors in parallel follows the format:

1/((1/R1)+(1/R2)+(1/R3)....) for all resistors in parallel. It's often described as the reciprocal of the admittance of the resistors. (admittance is 1/R). I suggest you read up on this stuff since it's an extremely basic principle in electronics.

And were you the one that answered it? Suck. My. Dick.

Yeah, I shelled out fifty bucks for this test prep for electrician's school, but that's the thing, I'm trying to go into this school so I can learn about this stuff, I don't already know it. Kinda feels like it assumes I already do. Anyway, you're cool, bro. Thanks a million.

(v_out-v_in)/2+(v_out-v_in)/3+(v_out-v_in)/5 = (v_out-v_in)/R
1/2+1/3+1/5=1/R
R=1/(1/2+1/3+1/5)
shitty pic related