I just walked in on my Mom in the bathroom. I have no idea what she's doing. She doesn't see me yet...

I just walked in on my Mom in the bathroom. I have no idea what she's doing. She doesn't see me yet. Imma take a few pics.

timestamp or gtfo

Ask to join

I've never seen her this way before. I think she's constipated and this helps her go

It's just a prank.
She is funny

it's just a prank bro

You need to run up and kick that skank right in the asshole as hard as you can.

She just stood up. She still doesn't see me

Timestamp fgt

You have my attention faggot.

She's struggling to push out moar turds. I'm neither a scatfag or into 'cesting but I must admit, this is getting me hot

Take notes, OP. This is how you were born.

Fake as fuuuck

I think she's going to push out another mom-turd now. I can hardly believe she hasnt seen me yet

this

OK, imma shoot from another angle, i'm right up underneath her. she's trying to dig out a milfy nugget

Put your cock in her at knifepoint TIMESTAMP TOO

>i'm right up underneath her

There's no fucking way she doesn't see you. Quality bait tho

OH, MY GOD! TOTALLY UNEXPECTED, SHE JUST WHIPPED OUT HER FEMALE MASTURBATION DEVICE!!!

>milfy nugget

What the fuck is this thread

She's fucking staring at you

>OK, imma shoot from another angle

I'm fucking crying

>Female masturbation device

GOOD ADVICE! Shes spotted me. I'm not really into 'cesting but my wiener is ready

she clean her ass first?
We know its all fake but...continue to tell us...

You do know she is staring right at the camera yes? Good bait though.

My wiener is ready fml

God Speed OP

Enjoy poopy peepee

>dig out a milfy nugget
>milfy nugget

Woulda keked if she still didn't see you

wow op is like a ninja. how does she not notice?

Looks like she is making your lunch

Not into cesting, don't get me wrong guys, but you know the olde sating, the wiener wants what the wiener wants

Why am I saving this?

Because you're one sick fuck

GIVE ME SAUCE

Op we need some updates

OK, she said my wiener knocked something lose up her milf tunnel, she's put some clothes on and is going to shit some more but this time in the living room

jesus fucking christ OP go fuck her now

WTF is this thread

>this time in the living room
oh this changes everything

>olde sating, the wiener wants what the wiener wants
>old saying
>the wiener wants what the wiener wants
holy fuck best thread in a while

>My mom suffered from dementia shit in various rooms such as the kitchen and living room. I was tasked with cleaning up the " surprises" she left behind. She'd be in strange places too. In the refridegerator. Microwave, dishwasher. vCR the house plant. In my GameCube. It turned into a game...for me. I'd time myself to try and see how fast I could find where she unknowingly shit. I know it's wrong making her sickness into a game but it kept me from sending her to a home. Thankfully a few years ago she ODd on Vicodin and alkalizer and she snded up dying. Now all I have are the memories. And shit shit stained panties which I keep in Tupperware to preserve their aroma

Eat the shit, OP, or you're a faggot cock chugger.

>milf tunnel

We're in the bathroom again. She pooping out some lady rabbit turds. Look at her anus stretch! Good job anus, make room for my wiener

>mfw that fucking toilet roll holder

Looks like a volcano erupting! Holy shit OP you faggot.

Man! Mom can really poop! She must have a lot of room up inside her milf tunnel!

>different clothes, different toilets

fuck off OP

She's just shitting on the floor. No big deal.

Jesus why is her asshole so big? That's disgusting

Different clothes, different shower curtain. Guys I don't think this is real.

I can say I enjoyed the first half

>this thread

bumperino