Ended up quitting my job this morning and would like some perspective on what happened. Will try to keep it short

Ended up quitting my job this morning and would like some perspective on what happened. Will try to keep it short

>have delivery job
>things have been fairly rocky, but the money was good so I stayed
>two days ago my car was fucked, told them I couldn't come in
>next day I come in, they don't say anything but owners are clearly pissed
>okwhatever.jpg
>this morning come in late
>one of the owners says he wants to talk to me outside
>he says I'm fucking with his business, then literally right after that starts physically threatening me
>he says shit about how I don't know him, how he's grimey or some shit, and that we can fight right then and there
>ask him straight up if he's threatening me, he says yes
>tell him to give me my pay for the week because I'm quitting
>he keeps on with his macho bullshit
>say fuck you and walk back inside
>go to the other owner and tell him to give me my pay because his brother is threatening me and I'm done
>we go outside and talk, he's just angry because he's fasting and I'm always late and dont do enough, EVEN THO I was hired to do just delivery and stock drinks, not anything else
>says its not personal and he wouldn't really fight me, despite the fact he didn't witness it and his brother made it crystal clear he was ready to fight me
>tells me if I want I can come back tomorrow and keep working there, I say no because the line was crossed and I'm not gonna be disrespected like that

I'm suppose to go back tomorrow for my pay

Did I overreact here? I don't think I did at all in fact I feel like he did if anything. Just want to vent a bit too because I feel like shit now

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video21679277/lana_rain_best_cam_no_lag_hd_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread again?

I believe you did the right thing user. Good on ya for standing up to such an asshole boss. What jobs you planning on getting?..

The kind that doesn't care when I don't call in late.

Is he muslim or something? that could be part of the reason you shouldn't be working for him,

Yep I wanted to talk about it again lol since I'm home and sober tonight

Honesty I don't know. I was planning on getting a cdl and trying my luck there while going back to school, but now I'll have to figure out something because I can't just sit home all day and be useless

And how much are you being paid for this stellar job?

They're both mudslimes yes

Aint that a fuckin sandnigger racket? them vending machines. You dont wanna work for them cocksuckers bud. make hay while the suns shining

Five an hour plus tips

I was making around 450-500 but obviously it wasn't worth it since I lost almost all my money fixing my car. I only had the job for two months

School? College? Also, how about settling for a McDicks job?

just go in there tomorrow with a couple of mates, get your pay then kick the shit out of the fucker that threatened you.

Ya this is definitely the last time I'm working for a mudslime, UNLESS they are american born and raise

Honestly op, that's the mature thing to do.
>Didn't get physical
>simply asked for pay because you aren't going to work there anymore

Depending on the state (if it's at will or not at will) you can leave if you'd like. But if it isn't, I would consider getting a lawyer to sue the fucker. He doesn't reserve the right to threaten you with a physical altercation.

Making a mess isnt illegal. Go in there constantly with muddy af shoes and walk it all through their shop. get friends to do the same. if you do it well they will start loosing business over it.

didn't read. post sauce

Fast food jobs are rarely worth it. They treat you like a fucking slave. I like doing deliveries because its minimal interaction with customers and I like the freedom of driving around in my car. But we'll see what happens.

Really I don't even want the drama, I just want the money and be on my way

The problem is the job was under the table, so there is no proof I worked there. If he had threaten me again when I went back in the store I wouldve called the cops right there because now I have witnesses. He's a total piece of shit for taking me outside to threaten where no one would see or hear him

its lana rain
don't know the video tho
still trying to find it

Are you some kind of man baby? That's the fucking opposite from what he should've done, retard.

xvideos.com/video21679277/lana_rain_best_cam_no_lag_hd_

Every manager has a superiority complex. No need to be salty.

Damn... drug seller?

Of course I'm gonna be salty, its one thing to be angry and have a problem with me. But threatening me physically is crossing the line big time. And he's full of shit because if he really cared about his fucking business he wouldn't have challenged me to a fight literally right in front of his store