Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

oddshot-renders-2.s3.amazonaws.com/temp/render-captures/source/VGBootCamp-NfiPXu6Ld3ENXsRfr5pkPw.mp4
oddshot-renders-2.s3.amazonaws.com/temp/render-captures/source/VGBootCamp-IcO3ZpP4EM9Ocyn4-0po8Q.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats up buddy?

Currently pretty happy bit sticking around in case people wanna talk, or to just contribute

why cant i get good friends?

not much man, just some problems with this one girl and i, nothing too big, thx for the pictures tho user

I can't even get friends at all

allahu ackbar, OP

i feel you, almost all of my friends suck ass

ok thx

lol man that is funny. stupid insecure human filth

Hey man its okay, i promise i was really depressed almost 3 or 4 months ago and i have no idea what helped. I assume change of sitaution i got up and moved to another place. It was pretty good. Try it man .get out a bit

me either feels like

my only real friend is from high school, and i sometimes dont even like him

i just want a nig that gets me to chill with, i feel only tolerated and it sucks

Honestly a great idea and advice, I've been trying to do that some more, thanks man

I hope linking the oddshots isn't triggering any spam sensors, but today at CEO 2016, one of my favorite Smash Bros. players, mew2king, made an unfortunate announcement on the stream. I know a lot of people give him shit, but I know what this feels like, and this shit hurts.

We love you m2k.

oddshot-renders-2.s3.amazonaws.com/temp/render-captures/source/VGBootCamp-NfiPXu6Ld3ENXsRfr5pkPw.mp4

oddshot-renders-2.s3.amazonaws.com/temp/render-captures/source/VGBootCamp-IcO3ZpP4EM9Ocyn4-0po8Q.mp4

Girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me 2 months ago. I think about her every day, but she's already moved on. She started seeing someone else about a month ago. I want to die so much

If you guys are feeling bad just remember, world war 3 is coming up in about 6-10 years and then the world will come to a complete halt, the economies will begin collapsing, and you will all be wiped from this world and or made to serve the new Luciferian religion that will rise. Your life is meaningless and you have always been a nigger to the american dollar. Just surrender your will to Lucifer

Thats rough, I love the Smash Bros community and pro players, that sucks

To be honest you have to just do it.
Dont talk about it dont think about it just do it.

Hey man girls come and go. My love that i was gonna marry news came up that she cheated. She said she needed time. And she hooked up with 2 other guys and i always took her back cause i thought she was the one until i got drunk and just told her to leave me alone when she was drunk tryna talk to me

This is why I'm here... 3 years though. And it's been 10 months now...

Requesting the "you'll never be 15 in love" greenest if anyone has it

You made a good decision...

Why don't parents instill coping skills in their children geez. I feel bad for your guy's gene pool. wah wah my girl friend dumped me because I'm a pathetic little boy and she wanted a man. Well there you go, lesson learned idiots. Become a man before you start dating. You'll know when you're man because you won't feel like an insecure girl. There is a reason the two sexes are separate and perform distinct roles in parenting. The problem with the generation of new kids is they think its ok to be a girl and sorry, but no its not. Women sense that you are trying to be like them and run into the arms of another man because that is what their daddies trained them to do. Stupids

Here is a hint...when you feel like killing yourself because of a girl, that means you are a girl, and you haven't become a man yet. You probably will never become a man. Just go back to playing video games and let men stick their dicks in women for the sake of the world and humanity. No one needs your genes spreading anymore. Its ruining the genetic structure of humans. You "guys" are one of the biggest problems the world is going to shit. Cut your dicks off, become a sexual and pray to God he forgives you for your sins against mankind

Well I'm not here because my girlfriend dumped me. I'm here because I fell in love with a girl who killed herself. Perhaps you have no idea what it's like to loose or maybe you do... Maybe you pretend to be this "perfection" of a beast. Well son, you are far from a perfection. I've met you before. The one that pretends to be so strong and so tough when deep down inside he knows very well he will not amount to anything. You're that "tough guy" who tries to bully people to be better than himself because he himself will never be the best. Perhaps even it's just some illness called autism plaguing your mind and you simply can understand what is going on in your life. I love you, user. It's okay to let go now. Things won't get better for you this time but maybe you'll just get used to it. Only time will tell.

that was heartbreaking

i feel so bad for him

4JUPITER

that shit sounds fucking retarded..

i just threw it out there randomly

I miss my ex wife so much...

I empathize with Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold.

what happened user

She left me. She's happy with someone else now. Meanwhile I want to die everyday. And everyday I wake up, disappointed I opened my eyes.

''Give me back the nights, give me back the agony of my solitary
The nights I spent or love
The million endless solitary nights of my life
Give me back all the people I desire that never came
Give me back your love, for love which was never really giving
And even the lessons what you gave there was the taking
For you surprise and loving someone more helpless than yourself
Give me back the nights...

Give me back the agony of the years of lonely weary
Give me back the thousand rejections of my life
Give me back the love which I deserved
Give me back the time, the lost time and energy
And beauty of my youth wasted in the wind
And spilled out in imitation when nothing was coming
And the waging, the waging
Give me back the nights, I'm sure of lane together
Building the great temple of our love
Give me back the nights, the nights, THE NIGHTS
THE NIGHTS, THE NIGHTS, THE NIGHTS, THE LOVE, GROW
ENDLESS THAT NIGHTS... ''

Why don't you go out, user? You could be happy. Do something you enjoy. Take a hike, watch a few funny movies. Go see a therapist. Life is your oyster.

holy fuck I should have proof read that

A buddy of mine is being abused by his girlfriend. Like, really bad. He's been in the hospital.
I called the cops, but they can't/won't do anything, and he won't say a word against her publicly.
Now he is mad at me because I called the cops, too.
I'm not sure what I can do, and it is really stressing me out.

how old are you and what do you do
how'd you meet her

His loss. He should just leave. If he chooses not to, fuck him. Not your prob, user.

I don't want to go out, I don't want anyone else. I want her.

I'm 27, not saying much more, they browse Sup Forums and so do my/their friends.

>fixed
give me back the nights
give me back the agony of my solitude
the nights i've spent alone
the million endless solitary nights of my life
give me back all the people i desired and never came
give me back your love
the love which was never really given
and even in the lessons which you gave
there was the taking for your surprise
at loving someone more helpless than yourself
give me back the nights

give me back the agony of the years of lonely living
give me back the thousand rejections of my love
give me back the love which i deserved
give me back the time

the lost time and energy and beauty of my youth
wasted in the wait and spilled out in imitation
when nothing was coming
and the waiting the waiting

give me back the nights when we should've lain together
building a great temple of our love

give me back the nights
the nights, the nights, the nights, the nights, the nights

the long, cruel, endless, dead nights

That may resonate with you if you're a teenager. Wait until you get older. Your depression won't be about anyone, it will be object-less. You will just have yourself and your sadness, and no strong memory of anything else that came before.

NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE!!!!

dem kemtrayls doh

So tell me are you happy?

Why do I keep coming to these threads? I'm quite happy but I dunno... I just like feeling others.

I Love you guys, you will do better.

ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I don't love her.
I mean, I do;
Just not the way she loves me.
I want to be alone,
But I'm afraid to be because I'm not safe by myself.
I've wanted to be separated from her 70 percent of the time.
It's gone too far, and now if I try to leave it'll be cataclysmic. All my life I haven't been able to do what I want. Always been confined to do what I'm forced to. I can't a smoke, I can't drink. Addaral and Kratum are the only things that make me feel better anymore. I lost my job because I was with a friend who was caught with substance. I'm flat broke. The girl I love is 5 states away, I love her but it's to the point that I'll never be able to see her. Sup Forums, Nothing brings me joy anymore. Not the way anything used to. I'm dead inside, but I'm still afraid of everything happening. I'm stuck.

Needed to get that off my chest. I do if anyone read it and cared, but thanks Sup Forums.

you drink user? i drink because every one in my life left me

Maybe if this OP went out, he'd make friends. Unless he has anxiety? Then that's a recipe for disaster.

it hurts so bad but it feels so good

Every night with a sleeping pill. It's the only way I can sleep, and even then I still wake up quite a lot.
Sometimes I wake up to her voice or laugh. When I wake up to her laugh, I often wake up laughing too.
Then I remember she's gone.

ever had psilocybe mushrooms, user?
If I had serious grief,I would
best of luck x

To this day, I've always wondered what Ella looked like

truth dubs

Would like to share a story if no one minds.

>Be me, senior in highschool, 17
>Don’t have a lot of friends but have a couple good ones, not an outcast or anything
>Do well in classes, mostly A’s and A-‘s, take a few AP courses but nothing special
>School has a tradition where senior year you have to find some kind of internship or independent study project, takes up the last three months of school and is a huge part of your final grade
>Not sure what I want to do but know I want to do an internship because I hate writing big papers
>Talk to a couple teachers and finally decide to volunteer with our special education department, basically tard wrangling
>Figure I’ll just put up with it until graduation, can’t be too hard
>First day of internship, find out that I’ll be mentoring (official term) one single kid the entire time
>Not what I signed up for but whatever
>Supervisor brings in my kid, tells him to introduce himself
>Kid is at least 6 feet tall, on the pudgy side but plenty of muscles too
>Face tells me right away he’s quite impaired, lopsided and slightly stretched vertically
>Big forehead, tiny nose and wonky eyes, bit of an under bite as well
>Looks at me and stomps over heavily, thrusts out his hand at light speed, think he’s trying to hit me and sort of lean back
>Instead he grabs my hand and wrenches it up and down for about 2 minutes while introducing himself as Cameron
>Cameron clearly has severe developmental issues, as well as gross motor skills deficiencies
>He can speak moderately well but often forgets to close his mouth and he can’t walk or jump without concentrating hard
>Often breaks pencils and crayons because he leans on them too hard, and doesn’t really understand any of the more abstract concepts
>Get to work right away, spend the first day just getting to know him and what he likes/does for fun
Cont.

>He tells me that he mostly just colors or watches TV when he’s not in school, since he doesn’t really have any friends
>Despite this shit he is CONSTANTLY smiling and laughing, and whenever he encounters something new his whole body just lights up, like when a baby pets a dog for the first time, or when you first taste cotton candy
>Start getting kind of attached to him, first like you would with a pet, but after a few weeks I just start treating him like a big doofy younger brother
>Spend a few hours with him every day, get to know his tics and triggers, and learn how to calm him down as quickly as possible
>Realize after the first month that I’m genuinely having fun teaching this kid about the world
>I’m an only child so I never got to do anything like it before, and Cameron (he likes being called Cam or Camera) basically worships me, so we end up doing more and more stuff outside of the mandated time
>We go on walks around the school where I show him different kinds of plants; we eat lunch together on the athletic fields when it’s nice; we even try to play soccer sometimes although it’s usually pretty hopeless
>On one of these walks we find a baby turtle with a beautiful orange splash pattern
>Point it out and spend almost an hour coaxing it out of its shell by petting it gently
>Cam LOVES animals but never gets to play with them because he can’t control his own strength
>Obviously this animal is a bit sturdier so I tell him he can pet it but only if he’s as gentle as possible
>Almost laugh at the sight of it, because he’s just sprawled out, all six feet of him, on the ground with a look on his face like he’s about to perform lifesaving brain surgery, petting this little turtle with one finger
>Can’t bring myself to laugh though, because he’s just so fucking happy that he gets to do this, finally, and it’s kind of beautiful too, so I just sit there for at least a half hour, while Cam gets to live out his fantasies
Cont.

Never done any drugs, but shrooms do interest me. I just don't know any dealers or how to find them. Thank you for your kind words.

since you cant talk about it i knew this girl
>natural brunette (she wears it red now)
>green eyes with bags underneath she like me had sleep depravity
>5'9 but her legs to me ran on forever
because after boot she refused to talk to me i cant hear yesterday without thinking of 'er
shit pour a glass and ill do the same

>Eventually tell him we have to go back and he immediately asks if we can bring the turtle
>Feel kind of bad about taking it from the wild but physically cannot say no the that face, just too much hope
>Explain to him what a huge responsibility it is to take care of an animal, tell him all the things he’ll have to do, and finish by saying this is all only if the Special Ed teacher says it’s ok
>Obviously he agrees with everything, and after a long period of pleading with Mrs. Shannon (aforementioned teacher) Ted the Turtle is now a fixture in the Special Ed classroom
>Spend the next few weeks just doting on this thing, everyone in the program loves Ted and he is spoiled like a newborn baby
>Have to set up a schedule for playing with Ted because he’s just the most popular motherfucker around
>Come in one day and am immediately greeted by Carry, who is a girl with Downs syndrome; it was her turn to feed Ted that day
>Says that Ted won’t wake up
>Immediately realize what happened, am just dreading explaining it to Cam; he’s never experienced death in a personal sense, has no idea what it really means
>Teacher announces it to the class and then breaks up the kids to talk to their councilors to try and understand better
>Cam isn’t even upset at first, he just doesn’t get it, no matter how many times I explain it
>Keeps thinking that he somehow did something wrong like before and now Ted was gone as a punishment
>Telling him again and again that it wasn’t his fault, start crying because I don’t want him to feel sad, he’s like a little brother to me
>This starts him crying and goes on for a while
Cont.

research them, they grow fucking everywhere ;)

>Finally figure out a way to explain it
>About a week and a half ago Cam fell off the swings and hurt his ankle
>Tell him that when people, or animals, get hurt like that, but even more, they go somewhere else, where you can’t see them anymore. Ted got hurt too much, so now he’s somewhere else, and I’m sorry but you can’t see him, ok? He’s too hurt.
>Cam seems to accept this, calms down
>Teacher tells us to go home, no one is going to get anything done and we should just take the rest of the day to recover
>Come in the next day and see police cars in the bus lot
>Don’t really think anything of it, often cops come in and talk to the health classes, figured it was something like that
>Get to home room and find a cop there waiting with my homeroom teacher
>Teacher points to me and cop asks me to follow him out into the hall
>Confused but not nervous since I know I haven’t done anything
>Cop asks me if I know a kid named Cameron Murphy
>Heart starts sinking, I say of course why
>Cop look crushed, tells me that Cam died last night
>Heart finishes its descent into my feet, can’t talk for a bit. Lights are too bright, faces start disappearing.
>Finally ask what happened, can barely get words out
>Cop looks even worse, tells me it’s being treated as suicide
>Heart starts rising back up into my throat, thinking about what I said yesterday
>Oh
>Ask cop how he died, cop looks uncomfortable, says he’d rather not say
>”Please”
>Hesitates but tells me that it appears he jumped out his apartment window.
>In other words he fell
>He fell so he could get hurt
> He fell so he could get hurt so he could see Ted again because that’s where hurt things go that’s what I told him and I never lie not me not his friend
>Heart finishes up right above my tongue
>Windpipe feels like something is pushing out from the inside, like something is trying to come up and go down at the same time
>Stop thinking for a while
>Everything kind of fades out
Cont.

I might.

>Next thing I remember I’m talking to Cam’s parents
>Can’t even look at them, know that it’s my fault and they blame me how could they not? I killed him. I failed in my explanation and I killed him.
>Want them to beat me or scream at me and instead they hug me and tell me how grateful they were for being such a good friend to him, how sorry they are that I have to go through this
>A thousand times worse
>Take weeks off of school. Miss prom, miss graduation ceremony, don’t do anything really until his funeral
>Funeral service is mostly family, and I fucking bawl the whole time. Just start to finish sobbing, because I don’t know what else to do, I don’t know how to help or cope
>Pastor finishes ceremony by saying “While it does no harm to weep now, no evil to mourn Cameron’s passing, simply remember that the greatest honor you may do his memory is to live as he would have wished. And every person here knows that he wished, from the bottom of his soul, for you all to be happy.”
>Haven't forgotten a word. Don't think I could if I wanted to.

Cam it’s been 6 years since you passed and not a week goes by when I don’t miss you. I’m sorry for failing you and I’m sorry that you never got to see graduation, I know you were looking forward to wearing the cap. I’ve never been a real believer in God, but I pray to whatever IS out there that you got to meet Ted again. I hope I get to meet you both too, so we can have one last walk. I love you little bro.

To be honest ? Im it sure im honestly overbooked so i assume its from being to stressed to function.
When i get drunk i start hating life again . But im not sure. I feel happy being surrounded by people. Even if its superficial . Ive been trying to help people around me.

ught

i feel so fucking empty.
i could have gone out to the bars tonight with friends, but i'm just sitting in my underwear on Sup Forums instead.
i want to do things but i just don't do things.
tomorrow i'm going to wake up at like 2:00 pm and waste the fucking day. the day after, i'll do the same.
the days just bleed together at this point. i have nothing to look forward to. no events coming up. no plans. no one texts me back.
what do you do all day? i want to do things. i'm so fucking bored all the time but i don't know how to change it. i don't have hobbies.

This is how my night is going. My boss pretty much told me I don't have a future at my job. I don't think he realized it but he did. I thought we were friends. Today I realise we are not and the job I actually like...does not like me.

''Press-ups are my life!'' - Charlie Bronson

For once it didn't. I imagined it. I don't care. I don't even enjoy sex anymore.

This is so accurate that it actually made me tear up...

Take those opportunities to go out man. I had the same issue it only worsens. Just go see a live band with friends go drink go eat go do something.
Itll help man i promise. .
Not sure if genuine concern but it was shortly after i got outta the psych

Keep searching my friend, you'll find something soon enough. You might just need a change of environment