Hey Sup Forums. Why does everything seem so shitty in the past couple years. Video games are stale...

Hey Sup Forums. Why does everything seem so shitty in the past couple years. Video games are stale, my relationships are stale, even just being outside is stale. Only thing thats enjoyable is music, but I need a larger collection and have trouble finding any. Any other Anons going through the same problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkolOE5P8k4AfbmP2LVKJbcdVGsf3c54E
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkolOE5P8k4Brikya2rDpwywsqN_OwgPZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Go to Sup Forums. Occasionally they aren't pretentious cunts, but its rare. What genre do you like

Pandora, my friend.

And yes I feel your pain, most of the time.

Live for something bigger than yourself. Whether you find this through religion, your work, whatever...

27 white Catholic male, university student & pharmacy tech here

really anything, i just have to enjoy it. If i had to say one Genre i'd say classic rock or indie music like mgmt

The music will become stale...

I love the gym, but i always feel like whats the fucking point you know.

You'll be surprised how much of an effect daily physical activity can have on your mental heath, too, OP. I try to get out for at least a 30 min walk every night before I go to sleep. Just throw in some headphones or bring along a GameBoy & 30 minutes flies right by. I promise you just walking 30 mins does wonders for mental health.

Im actually quite ripped, i go to the gym 6 days a week. But even that is becoming stale

The strokes
Modest mouse
Sleep party people

Look up what your favorite artist's artists are and begin digging there.

I began at Guns N Roses 15+ years ago, and have progressed backwards in musical time as far back as the 1930s.

Visit their Wikipedia pages, or do a Google search for "xxxxx influences"

Ok, will do. thanks

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkolOE5P8k4AfbmP2LVKJbcdVGsf3c54E

This is a small playlist I've built, liking the same bands you do. Try it.

looks really good already. thanks user

I find even music is getting stale. It I guess I am just old and jaded. Last newish band I have really gotten into is Wavves.

Love the strokes. Gonna check out that sleep party people

Anyone know any good new britfag bands? Have always loved that something about that British sound.

other than shit like beatles?

The Beatles are timeless and have albums that can appeal to anybody

You have to be a lazy moron to say you don't like The Beatles

Here's another playlist of mine, OP. I don't see how you couldn't like these mashups...

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkolOE5P8k4Brikya2rDpwywsqN_OwgPZ

I was always an oasis fan. A guilty pleasure. I like what noel Gallagher is doing since then.

Also into foals. Their early mathrock kinda stuff was great even though that's not usually my scene.

these are actually pretty sick i didnt know stuff like this existed before

haha why