Remember when I went out looking for bigfoot?

remember when I went out looking for bigfoot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLT5WJI90CM
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=1j315l_EWw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>remember when I went out looking for Big Black Cock?
Fixed

>its a "joe rogan mentions dicks, gays, and hot trannies" podcast

I kept ringing him, but he wouldn't answer.

I couldn't see him through my binoculars.

>It's a Joe interupts his guest to keep saying the new word he's learned episode

/r/thathapened

>it's a Joe says the Congo is twice the size of the United States episode

>it's a Joe gets all cranky because he was fresh out of hempforce mustard and calls the guest a nigger episode

>its a joe is an pseudo expert on everything episode

>it's a Joe bends young Jamie over the pool table and fills his anus with grass-fed butter & mct oil loads

>it's a Joe claims he's an expert on comedy episode

>its a joe talks about writing new material episode

that's a pretty funny joke.

Sooooo... they're not real?

RIP ROGAN WATCH. GREATEST CHANNEL EVER

did anyone archive it?

all those vids lost ?

was rogan watch that channel that got butthurt because Rogan said flat earthers were retarded, so they just desperately tried to find examples of him being a hypocrite?

>its a rogan talks about MMA for an hour

literally the most boring shit ever. I dont watch sports, but at least Burr is funny and entertaining when he talks about it

Rogan ruined the Man Show in the worst possible way

he made it unfunny

unforgivable

>question everything
>don't go to school to get a formal education, just take drugs and talk shit with your friends...woah woah

I've seen UFOS. A couple of times actually. I live in a weird area where there are a lot of reports. And I'm not a drug-taking degenerate

>actually implying ufos don't real

what a faget

Is he supposed to be a comedian?

His career was ruined when Carlos Mencia called him out for stealing jokes.

this show was top quality memery

The episode where he talked to the guy who said he was a remote viewer was super funny

>going to school for anything other than STEM

lmao, you might as well

remember when I reminded you that i am below 5'6''

This has to be shopped

where you at?

LOL

He loks as if he's hoping to surprise the sasquatch jerking off or something

>Oh shit, I'm sorry
>*chewbacca sound*

he's just a small guy

Look how big that fanny pack is compared to the rest of his body

PRIMATE

if you live anywhere near countryside you will. There were a lot of reports from the 1960s-1980s, but they dropped off in the 90's when there was a lot more stigma surrounding it. Late at night during winter mostly it's not unusual to see them.

In Pennsylvania. I won't go into specifics

Lmao and google has him listed at 5'8. Here he is next to McGregor who is 5'8 or 5'9 at the max. Mecgregor is barefoot and Rogan has on boots. fucking manlet.

Putin could fuck him up though. I'm serious too.

My man, McGregor is huuuge though. Huuuge. Giantig shoulders.

wtf I order mushroom pizza all the time and never seen ufos or bigfoot

I'm just talking about vertical height my man.

Rogan's head is ridiculous. Looks like a bowling ball

I don't why he tapped and started straight up shaving his head. He could've just kept his balding hair, suited him better.

Dude is really insecure. He takes HGH and works his body to the point of serious injury. He also got hair transplants before he totally gave up

any airforce bases nearby

Just missed him dude

>it's a Joe disagrees with his guest just to play devil's advocate episode

>Med and Law doesn't exist.

Watch the episode.

There is a part where Joe is standing in between a man and a woman, and they look like actual giants next to him.

It's visually absurd how short he is.

>no pasta

shit thread

Why even have fighters that are below 6'3?

You can be a highly trained manlet and get btfo by any average adult sized male who has zero training.

Fucking actual retards on my Sup Forums

Heat up the whatever whatever to skin temp sempie

Tall guys who don't know how to fight would still get owned

don't entertain bait

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER youtube.com/watch?v=aLT5WJI90CM

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:
- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
>FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE LMAO

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
- Joe Rogan, 2015

BRIAN REDBAN – YOU ARE LITERALLY A PARASITE, I OWN YOU, YOUR SOUL, YOU ARENT A PERSON ANYMORE, JUST A DEFORMED CLINGING MANIFESTATION OF MY GREATNESS (brought to you by ONNIT™)
I BROUGHT YOU INTO THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY – AND NOW I’M TAKING YOU OUT (sponsored by Ting™) youtube.com/watch?v=1j315l_EWw4

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Sup reddit.

You walk out of the comedy cellar, smiling at a stack of cold hard cash in your hand, and mutter to yourself "heh, fuckin suckers..." as you walk around the corner.

The smile slides from your face and is replaced by the frozen stare of a man who knows his life is now dried toilet paper scrapings. You've just walked into the broad muscular chest of Joe Rogan. He looks up at you menacingly. You don't dare to meet his gaze so you stare straight ahead.

"Have you been stealing jokes, motherfucker!" He says in classic excited-Rogan soprano.
"N-no sir..."
"I fucking hate joke thieves motherfucker! Stand-up comedy is a true art form and if you don't have the talent to come up with your own material, but to also constantly tweak and twist and edit your material so you never do the same hour twice, then we have a problem motherfucker! I myself am constantly tweaking and changing my act so that it's never stale! You like money huh?" He grabs the stack from my hand and brings it to his face, "Well how about a taste of this?!"

He bites through a forty-stack of dollar bills, clean. I didn't know that was possible.

The cords of his jaw muscles ripple and pop like they might have on one of Caligula's cannibal horses. He throws the worthless confetti to the ground, turns around as if to leave and then - in a flash - performs an impeccably timed Gaucho twisting mulestrike, right to my liver.

I am writing this from the hospital.

Never gets old

I met Joe Rogan and Dana after a UFC event a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Joe looked at me, then at my girlfriend and said, "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get heem'd you whore." I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Joe you found another goofball?", "Yeah Dana, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend's ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Joe jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Dana jumped on me and held me down. He started whispering in my ear "She's gonna get the goofballs and you ain't going to do a thing about it!" I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Joe undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Joe just kept pushing her head down. Joe looked at me and mouthed the words "o-n-n-i-t dot com", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Joe then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Dana who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Dana's boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

go on

Joe Rogan sucks. His forum sucks. His friends suck. Can only hope more of them have heart attacks and bite it.

that pasta has been here since before you first came here

i'd bet atleast

Nope but it's the reddit battlecry.

pretty sure it was unfunny way before he got hired to be part of it.

holy shit that is too funny, please tell me that's shooped.

that fanny pack is pretty dope though. To be far, the guy on the left could just be tall

I think it's hilarious when he gets all riled up about wikipedia listing him as 5'6" when supposedly he's really 5'9". I don't get having to lie about height, it's not something you can really fudge. I'm 5'11.5" and some times I get measured at 6' but when people ask me I just say 5'11". But to tack on like 3 inches or having to wear RDJ shoes? come on manlets.

ROGAN BTFO

>Joes biological dad had a couple daughters after joes mom left him, this is one of them, not the sister he grew up with, my guess is she loves her dad and can't believe that he was a wife beating piece of shit and had her head filled with how much of a victim he was to have his kids taken away, never once mentioning how he treated his previous wife. A best you could say they share genetics, but this is someone he has said he has had no contact with, nor was he interested in any.
Either mentioned on his wtf appearance or the first time he was on Kevin Smith's morning show, both about 5 years ago
>leddit

Is this real?

yes it's real, as in she posted it. This is also real.

Smaller guys have more stamina and thus have more entertaining fights. Just look at boxing, all the stars of the past 10 years have been small guys and the heavyweight division is all but dead. Also before UFC had weight divisions and did tournaments the average height of the winners was between 5'10 and 6'2 and some of the competitors were as tall as 6'6

dumb Sup Forums poster thread