list25.com/25-most-dangerous-dog-breeds/5/
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics.php
therichest.com/rich-list/the-biggest/the-worlds-10-most-dangerous-dog-breeds/
pethelpful.com/dogs/100-smartest-dog-breeds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10/10 v cute doggo

Thanks m8

10/10 protect that smile

What's with this finger nails? Looks like the fuckin' wicked witch of the fucking east is in that car.

10/10, would take to dog park

why is its tongue sticking out? does it not have teeth?

that thing is disgusting.

8/10
the tongue out puts him up there

11/10 would walk doggo

Was in dog fights had her jaw broken everything's fine now her tounge just hangs out a bit sometimes

what's a pupper?

looks sad, also looks like she has an extra chromosome.

My favorite breed is the border collie.
Good choice,

nice doge

Huge faggot/10
Just like op

Why would you crop the poor dogs ears?

why would you get a dog like that? do you pat yourself on the back because you "rescued" a dog?

I didn't like I said she used to be in dog fights they clipped her ears and muscle trained her, then they dropped her at the shelter when she was injured

No I just like pit bulls I didn't rescue her I just picked her up from the shelter

Cute dogger

Too bad some faggot cut his ears off

And because she's a sweetheart

you like pitbulls? you got one from the shelter?

youre a cunt. those dogs need to be killed off.

Oh, well then she's fucking adorable.

You're a nigger arnt you?

no, i'm not the one with the pitbull. I have beagles like a regular person.

A little tiny doggo

Beautiful creature, but why did you clip Her ears?

I didn't. Read the previous posts

Good goofer pupper 10/10 would accept goofer pupper kissers

Pibs rule, but hate those cropped ears.

Nobody needs a dog that fucking big, god.

9/10. Gute pupper. Shoulda let him keep his ears tho. Never understood why you yanks do that shit.

VVVVVVVVV

So they won't get nipped in fights... Once again I had nothing to do with that part

10/10 would fuck

Soz, just read further down the thread where you clarified the ear thing. Good on you for keeping her safe. Still don't know why yanks trim them ears tho.

someones beagle got picked on...

Pits are the niggers of the dog world...Bred to fight, stupid and classless.

Guarantee some nigger try's to break in my house, my pit does a lot more than a beagle

3/10
Shit tier dog breed
Not top 100 smartest dog breeds
#1 for attacks and deaths though

should be put down/10

>living where your house might get broken into by a nigger.

your nigger is showing.

saved this faggot

Oh look, another half wit bought a pit. Enjoy your nigger dog

Just a little light reading for all you faggots

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5623555.html

10/10 Pit, that's one of the good ones. I can tell even in a still if they have that look in their eyes.

Is that's yours user?

Huffington post is a glorified blog.

Yup, he was in a really bad shape, 6 months after he moved in I found out taht its a presa canario

Roul huh? He's certainly got that look. 10/10 as well would definitely save

Rate my pup

Cute pupper.
9/10

Rate muh pupper kids.

Good looking dog, OP. Good looking out.

Lol, nice try

list25.com/25-most-dangerous-dog-breeds/5/

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics.php

therichest.com/rich-list/the-biggest/the-worlds-10-most-dangerous-dog-breeds/

82/100 aka shit tier
pethelpful.com/dogs/100-smartest-dog-breeds

Wow! Edgy!

Cute/10

10/10 doggo, pitties are the best

it isn't "edgy" when it's a mainstream viewpoint.

Doggo does a caterpillar

>dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics.php
The combination of molosser breeds, including pit bulls, rottweilers, presa canarios, cane corsos, mastiffs, dogo argentinos, fila brasieros, sharpeis, boxers, and their mixes, inflict:

Not like they listed many breeds in attempts to make statistics more shocking or anything

For looking like a retarded predator, this dog is hella smart

Since we're doing pup rates now. Just got this little girl two days ago. Rescued her from the third-world country we call the South.

Piece of shit/10

Dank doggo my friend

Sweetie/10 trips proves

that´s a nice pupper.

Love bulldogs

Being an obnoxious cunt implying that the owner of the dog only selected it because it was rescued is REALLY a leap. I was going to get a pure golden, but decided to check out the shelter first. Found my shepard-lab mix and have loved him ever since. Implying that I ONLY got him because he's a rescue is just a really cuntish thing to do

Why do these threads always turn out the same?
>hurr durr nigger dogs need to die
>most dangerous dogs in the known universe
>if you have one you're a nigger
Just shut the fuck up all ready. It's just the same old song and dance. Nobody gives a shit about your shitty opinion.

Nobody gives a shit about your shitty shit tier dog breed

Scale doggo bork

nigger detected

I personally don't like the ears but that's just my opinion. Good looking dog

Love the pic user

I rest my case

I do too but god they're a pain in the ass

the guy literally said he got it because he liked pitbulls so he went to the shelter.

you aren't "rescuing" a dog from a shelter. it's just where you bought your dog. acting proud of yourself for having a pitbull or some mutt that you "saved" from a shelter is pretty cuntish.

I love bulldogs and have had dozens of them. They're sweethearts by nature but I just have an issue with the genetic problems that any dog so rampantly line bred is going to have.

I have a friend in Austin who breeds them, I know they have a lot of breathing and sinus problems but there really sweet and smart breed

>you aren't "rescuing" a dog from a shelter

The majority of shelters are kill shelters due to financial constraints so yes, getting a dog from a shelter is saving it.

Thats how we get X-Men

Great dog would pet/10

She is. Not really sure her breed though. Her siblings looked kinda catahoula

54 out of 100
< smart bred
< not top half

theyre dogs nobody wants, and usually for a good reason. most people just get a dog from a shelter so they can feel better about themselves. continuing to get shitty pitbulls or "shepherd mix" dogs only makes more people think it's acceptable to have them.

suck its cock OP

82 of 100 for intellegence
Widely stayed most "violent" dog
Insurance companies display like them
Statically deadliest dog
It's like saying my primus is a great fast race car.
Protip it isnt

>Thinking the breed of the dog matters

>Calling other people shitty

I seriously doubt the dog that you're saving from death and that they saved from starvation cares what breed it is. They're just happy somebody wants them.

You sound like a sociopath though, don't ever have kids.

My shepard mix is just fine. I've worked at a dog hotel for the past 6 months, and my dog is ALWAYS fine with big and small dogs in the play areas.

My dog is good so they all must be
Terrible logic

the breed does matter. my beagles track things automatically and barely needed to be trained to hunt.

pitbulls and german shepherds are statistically more likely to be aggressive since that is what they are bred for. the notion that any dog is like any dog is just not supported by facts. there may be outliers, but the breed does affect the behavior of the dog.

rate my little guy

Forgot to mention, most dogs aren't abandoned for a good reason and that's a statistic you made up. Most dogs put up for adoption are there for financial reason, or were taken from their owners due to abuse.

Black lab?

As opposed to there are bad dogs therefore all dogs are bad?

Bulldogs get a bad rap because they're used to fight. They're used to fight because they're A: Pleasers. They always seek approval and B: retard strong.

A bulldog raised in a good home isn't going to be any more aggressive than any other breed. If anything, German Shepherds are the ones to watch out for, they're the most protective breed

lab/collie