What's the best fast food restaurant, Sup Forums?

What's the best fast food restaurant, Sup Forums?

>Chain places only

Lol enjoy your clogged arteries at age 30

I don't know, but is not pizza hut

Popeyes chicken. Someone hook me up with 5 spicy chicken strips, mashed potatoes, an apple pie, and a gallon of sweet tea

Not if I like Subway the best

1. Bojangles.
2. Wendy's
3. Sonic
4. Arby's
5. Subway

If you don't agree you're a aspie faggot.

wow.
this is basically a thread for obese middle american subhumans.

im glad you retards are actively killing yourselves while sneering at people who care about their one and only body.

>mfw I'm a Califag and have never had Whataburger

Always loved Hardee's

Chic-fil-a no doubt best chicken place

>not including Five Guys Burgers and Fries

Do you have autism?

canadafag here, we don't have a lot of the same stuff you do, but my personal favourite is A&W. wendys would be a close second

aren't most of these fast food dumps all over the world in nearly every single country?

>mfw I get 2 large fires from McDonald's and drive to Burger King and get 2 whoppers every weekend

>mfw I just go hiking to burn off the calories and enjoy nature

taco bell double dilla drenched in 20 packets of hot sauce> everything

What about cook out? Nothing like a good episode of diarrhea.

Checkers
Popeyes
Bojangles
In n Out

This guy knows what's up!

Nice trips.

Also found the black guy!

no, but you do.

MBUT ITS GOOOOOOD!!!!!! THIS FEWD IZ GUUUUUUUUUHHHD!!!!!!

it's seriously astonishing how people literally do not give one shit about nutrition and then wonder why they are fat and look for these get thin quick scams like weightwatchers.

nothing i said was wrong.

you are literally killing yourself with "food" that is listed as a known human carcinogen by the world health organization, and yet somehow im autistic.

enjoy your heart disease, cockmongler.

Hell yeah A&W

everyone should read this book, best non fiction i've ever read. still eat fast food though

Not if you don't eat there every day you fucking clod. A burger (by itself) every so often can actually be kinda healthy; a large quantity of semi-healthy fats, protein, veggies if you aren't some picky 12 year old. Hell, even fries aren't so awful that you can't have them once every few weeks.

only place where the food looks exactly like the pictures

im pretty sure cook out is NC exclusive.

IF IT FITS YOUR MACROS ITS HEALTHY

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRUH

Cook Out

Hardee's is amazing
Their burgers completely outclass the ones at mcdonalds

Wendy's

>baconators ftw!!!! XD

My nigga. A&W's

Or phonetically as my bros like to to call it eh'dubz.

Let me love you. Skype me.

>it's seriously astonishing how people literally do not give one shit about nutrition and then wonder why they are fat and look for these get thin quick scams like weightwatchers.
Confirmed. You have autism.

i like five guys, taco bell, and dominos the most.

Whataburger shits on all of your replies.

wanna meet up for a mozza burger? or are you more of a teen guy? nice dubs by the way

Fuck you. You're a white male.

Grandpa burger. No cheese. No combo. Sandwhich only.

taco smell all the way. you can get things that aren't pink-slime based.

also dorritos locos taco

Jello Biafra's. Down the way a bit. In Jersey, yeh fegs.

Ultra giganigga fastfood compendium, from best to shittiest:

1. Taco Bell. open almost 24/7, making it ideal drunk/high/total spergout gaming session food. Fairly cheap and you can get filled up on a few dollars' worth unless you are a lard leviathan, not to mention the obscene variety available.

2. Sonic. almost as much variety as t-bizzle's food menu in their shakes and drinks. God-tier summer food, seasonal shakes make for good year-round treats. Best commercials out there these days, and hellacious burgers/tots to back it up

3. Pita Pit. How did you ultra cucks miss Pita Pit? It's healthy if you don't get retarded, but you can still get bacon behemoth-tier junk food there. Fucking awesome any time of day, and open almost as much as The Bell of the Gods

5. I'm drunk

4. Five Guys. In no way shape or form healthy, and very little variety. But hell if they don't load you the FUCK up with fries. I once ate for a weekend because I ordered a large, unaware of the portions that can feed a medium-sized African country. Quantity does not replace quality either; the fries are on par with, if not better than, Sonic's tots

5. KFC, literally only because I've been made to understand that they serve booze now and because their commercials are second best. 7/10 portions too I guess

After that, it's basically shit. Burger King definitely outranks McMachine's car engine exhaust-tier garbage. Famous Dave's doesn't count as a fast food joint, but it's fucking based.

wow, you are BORING

Pita Pit isn't that like a central Ontario thing, you massive cuck?

chick-fil-a

we have that shit in manitoba too

Yes

1-mac
2-subway
3-pizzaahut

white castle. duh

We have it in Montana all the way to Indiana, you cock-gobbling abortion collecting nigger loving bacon behemoth

Still not a reason to visit Manitoba. Stop stealibg our ideas and get your own restaurants.

>baby burgers

Fuck you too. God damn fly over states.

we live in the middle of nowhere out here, please come visit

A case of baby burgers.

On this list I like burger king for a burger, fries and nuggets. 1/10

Wendys - Spicy chicken sandwich and fries. 6/10

Pizza Hut - pizza, salad and ham sandwich. 9/10

Popeyes - Legs, biscuit and gravy. 8/10

Taco Bell 5/10
All others can go fuck themselves.

Off the list - Whataburger - Burger and fries. 10/10
Dairy queen - burger fries and ice cream. 9/10

>Montana
>Flyover state

It's like he doesn't know how much we rake in with tourism and property taxes from rich people who wanna live here

Sonic? SONIC?
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU SON.

>he thinks Montana is relevant

my midwest niggas know whats up

Don't assume my gender and I won't assume your fat.

I work there. Super clean, good food, but half of the customers are either assholes or fat retards. Or both.

I'll go ahead and concede that anything east of East Glacier and west of like Miles City is literally suicide-tier awful, but it's like you're completely unaware of Glacier's fame, the celebrities who come here to build summer homes, and the foreigners who come here for god tier hunting

Also: we were in Jurassic Park. Bitch.

>inb4 cityfag

>we were in a movie once

Five guys

Thoughts on Fazoli's?

Burger King's nuggets are $1.49, tough to beat that.

I don't trust wops

If i were to pick one i would pick mcdonalds

TACO BELL. IF YOU SAY NO, YOU HATE 'MURICA

Do I look like a fucking mexican

jesus fuck, that logo triggers me anymore

>be me
>get physical activity from neighborhood football+YMCA summer sports+YMCA martial arts class
>still a ham hydra
>go to based Culver's for butterburger
>order butterburger, cum lard into tidey whiteys
>cum again when waiter brings it over
>be pickyfag, check it for condiments/veggies/any microscopic intruders
>fucking crescent-shaped piece missing
>"dad, my burger has a bite in it, i think"
>"oh god user, it does not. you've grilled burgers; sometimes they break apart"
>"yeah but this looks like-"
>"eat it or so help me god I will retroactively abort you"
>eat the burger
>tasted ech/10
>two hours later, YMCA weebjitsu class
>practicing blocks with 7/10 cutie with braces
>tfw retarded prepubescent braces fetish
>tfw start feeling sick
>keep making sick face, qt threatens to kill me if I puke on her
>ask to go to bathroom
>"no user, you can wait til after sparring"
>mfw get punched in the gut during sparring and puke fucking everywhere

good man

onion rings? the best in the world

no, but neither does Taco Bell's food, so take your official Bernie Sanders Collector's buttplug and get the fuck out of our thread, you commie space nigger

I worked there in High school. it's all hand made in store. A shit ton of work, but so good.

>Bojangles
My nigga. Where you from fam?

kfc

portillo's

Cook Out is that fire.

Fuck Burger King

believing subway is really healthy.

implying your home daily food is healthy

meme aren't healthy

also not healthy

trumpo not healthy

not healthy

>mfw the chickens so rotten the bones dissolve in your mouth

Are you two dads proud of your associates in nutrition?

>racist

where's KFC???

Spicy ketchup and creamy pepper sauce is fucking great! You can also buy these sauces at the grocery store!

Sonic is the biggest let down of a fast food restaurant there is, kys you dumb nigger

Used to work there their burgers are the greatest

are you shitting me, that semen demon's ass is god-tier healthy

awww yeah

no women is healthy
but just like any fast food tastes good

From that list, let's just go ahead and eliminate the following:

>McDonald's
Lowest of shit tier, just dried out, flavorless cardboard filth.

>Sonic
Fine for drinks/shakes and sides, but their sammiches are bland as fuck, and really a terrible price point for the quality.

>Taco Bell
Self-explanatory, really. Even as somebody who appreciates the 2 a.m. drunken journey to Taco Bell for the abundance of cheap food and a ton of options, it's not really a contender.

>Pizza Hut
Their cheese has the consistency of plastic, their pizza is always buried in a pool of grease, and their crust tastes like aluminum. Truly the McDonald's of pizza chains.

>Subway
Probably the lowest of the low when it comes to sub chains, with the exception of maybe Blimpie. Soggy ingredients and always a weird chemical aftertaste with anything I ever order from one. Quizno's, Firehouse, and Jimmy Johns all blow it out by miles.

Best drunk food in the game! 24 hours is a blessing!

fuck

Nice trips.

But what part exactly did you think was bait? I was 100% serious with what I thought about those chains.