All Texas needed was a little push, thanks to Brexit, now we can start the process of secession!

All Texas needed was a little push, thanks to Brexit, now we can start the process of secession!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njB11BbbsNI&feature=youtu.be
suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-texas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bye.

Yup. Say goodbye to your oil, cattle, and significant military resource.

you wont

We don't need you anyways!

the only state that could conceivably split is california. Though no state will ever break off.

You say that like we don't have Alaska, the mid-west, or military installations throughout the country. Texas needs us more than we need it.

>Good for nothing, tax-evading, Bible-thumping shit-state.

To bad the American Union doesn't have a secession clause.

literally wont happen

Bye steers n' queers.

can kentucky come with this time? i own land there and think it would be niffty

Man, I could only hope that'd actually be seriously debated one day; for either result. Just to shake up the guys up top a little and make them think twice before imposing things people obviously don't want.
youtube.com/watch?v=njB11BbbsNI&feature=youtu.be

Hahaha please

Texas doesn't do anything but make the rest of America look bad and take our tax money in farm subsidies, welfare, social security, and medicare.

Please do secede.

Remember the civil war

there are very few stats you people would make it in other than texas, your culture is so incompatable with the rest of the us. we fucking hate you people. take off.

Second largest economy the US.

Largest commercial port by tonnage in the US.

NC will join you

It's not really the same thing, Texas would get it's shit pushed back in by the US military

Have fun trying to trade with an upset US or an economically unstable Mexico

That pic will never happen.

Oklahoma sucks too much for Texas to break free

and oh yeah, enjoy your current mexican-texan war without federal funding faggot. im sure youd win, but the cost would be dear.

you guys are so stupid. You act like you can beat the military

>second largest
While the first largest isn't trying to break off over some BS. How 'patriotic' of a tax-evading state to follow a EUROPEAN example.

>tfw you break off from the U.S. and thus lose its protection.

I hope you realize this is an argument *for* Texas seceding, correct

Where do you live where it's so much better?

Probably Commiefornia, you welfare queen. Even with all our spics we are STILL smarter than you.

Obama wouldn't send troops to Texas.
Hillary wouldn't send troops to Texas.
Donald was happy for the Brits for leaving the EU.

You act like the military wouldn't switch sides

Because war is totally always cheap and never worth, right?

lol lose its protection.
who has more to lose.
Commie nation invades Texas.
Commies sitting next door to US.
nope.
US will protect the Texas/Mexico Border.
probably for free.

Abso-fucking-lutely! Let them rot and stop dragging us down!

they wont

I live in Georgia. You know, the only southern state that isn't completely retarded and is actually worth visiting. Plus, we pay our taxes.

>commies
>next door to U.S.
It's not the 50s anymore. You see how long it took for us to open up to Cuba; how long do you think it'd take for us to even look at Texas given the nature of its...'departure' from the Union? You'd be on your own, bucko.

Oh, okay. Good. Agreed, my friend.

Wow! 100! You're an average human being!

>Implying that the Yankees and Californians aren't dragging is down
>Implying that Yankees aren't moving down in droves to the South

It's happened before

To add to this, if Texas did break off, and Trump actually won, you'd be building that "Wall" your damn selves. Have fun with that.

Texas, nor any state for that matter, won't need to secede if Trump wins. The global political pendulum has begun swinging right again and it's becoming pretty likely that Trump will win. When he does, he will help eviscerate the liberal narrative that the left has helped write over the past 8 years, the narrative that has brainwashed millennials into being ignorant status-quo "I believe anything politicians say" drones.

ha the only place you'd be going is back to fucking mexico. you faggots in the little northern towns and big cities can't really see the massive infiltration of mexico into your state right now. you won't even have your state for long. I don't even know how you rationalize this shit.

georgia is a shithole

atlanta needs nuclear cleansing

The 13th largest economy in the world. One of the few states with a balanced budget.

Texans would need a passport to visit the US. None of those rednecks would ever get a fucking passport lol.

Fucking Georgia is a fucking shithole. I live in Tallahassee Florida and I literally HATE Georgia. Nothing but dead factory towns, cotton, and suicidal cashiers at every fucking store.

Holy fuck are you retarded? Could you possibly have more niggers and matter less? Georgia is a throwaway state. It doesn't matter.

I live in Louisiana,
I love Texas, I would be proud to live in a place that doesn't bow down.

Most secession tards seem to think that all they have to do is vote and they become their own country
The federal government doesn't have to allow a state to leave. If it comes down to it, they can be forced by military power.

>
>I live in Georgia. You know, the only southern state that isn't completely retarded and is actually worth visiting. Plus, we pay our taxes.

Nigga wut?
Georgia is a fucking meme. Atlanta is a hell hole and Savannah is a bump in the road.
Cuckservative governor.
One of the dumbest states next to SC.

You do realize that the largest economy is California, right?

You know, the state that has the vast majority of that fabulous wealth tied up in an area of the state that has publicly declared that they'd be fine breaking off from California, if not the US? An area that hates the rest of the state, much of the Union and spawned the horsecrap political correctness and social justice bullshit that's been ascendant for the last decade?

hell, America has Military bases all over the world.
they are still upgrading defense weapons all around Russia.
they will definitely have bases all along the Mexico Texas border.
if the federal government couldn't protect the border before, the Texas government wouldn't stand a chance. mexicans would begin to flood into texas and then straight into all the bordering states.
either US will have to protect the border between Texas and US or Texas/Mexico. im pretty sure Texas/USA border would be twice as big as the Texas/Mexico border.

>Texas doesn't do anything but

Have you ever looked at a resources map son?

Texas is a Majority-Minority state, which means more than 50% of the population isn't white. Which means as soon as it votes itself out of the US, it will vote itself into Mexico. Enjoy that, idiots.

dude thats hotness in any decade

>Not understanding what a convention of the States is

You have a poor grasp of logic. I said one state was dragging us down. That doesn't mean that I don't think other states are doing it as well. Californians have a terrible economic policy that they continue to follow into bankruptcy.

I'm not so sure that northerners are flooding into the south as you suggest, other than Florida (which is full of nutcases) and the Carolinas, simply because they are nice places to live when there aren't hurricanes.

>shithole
kek, alright. See, I can let that slide, because we're not all gun-toting dumbasses who think we can use a shotgun against a drone.

>I live in Florida
$(yourOpinion).appendTo('trash');
return 0;

We actually contribute greatly to this country's agriculture, for starters. Really, what does Texas have that other states don't?

And you're from where, exactly?

That's why I said Texas is the
>second largest

Holy shit, you Texasfags don't even pay taxes. I don't know why you're bitching this hard.

Mexico:
0-1 vs Texas
0-1 vs US

Honest question. If that ever happened. would Taxas send every mexican south and every nigger north.

What are the odds of that actually happening, or is it just too much to ask?

If Texas breaks off and becomes its own country, we'd have really no reason to station troops there since
>we didn't beat them in a war
&&
>we haven't yet worked out a treaty to keep troops there
It's not the same as our bases in places like Korea, Japan, the UK, Germany, and so on. Texas would become an enemy state.

Fedora

70% of the population is white, Pedro.

suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-texas

Trips so you know I'm right

Hey, if you break off, please take the rest of the South with you? Out here in California we're a little tired of having a quarter out of every federal tax dollar get redistributed to those worthless states.

Sorry, but Texas cannot leave the United States. Texas v. White affirmed that once Texas entered the union that it cannot leave, despite what its constitution says or supposed 10th amendment rights.

It would take an amendment to the US Constitution to allow Texas to leave the US peacefully.

TL;DR Texas, you're here FOREVER

>Not realizing that a convention of states is merely a way to make propositions

Let's build a wall around Texas and make them pay for it!

Texas is not dragging us down compared to other regions and/or states.

I'm from NC and can confirm that Yankees are moving in like locusts. They all say some dumb shit like "It's better up North," or "We did X better up North." I ask them why they moved and they can never answer.

YANKEES GO HOME!

Texas has literally nothing to offer to this country. You are not as valuable as NY.

Begone you country bumpkins.

>mfw this actually happens and Texas goes bankrupt in a week

oh thank god, y'all motherfuckers better seced

North Carolina also checked

Lol that's even less conceivable
Fucking west coast faggotry

>We actually contribute greatly to this country's agriculture,

You're just being silly because you love your state. Texas is the largest farmland and agriculture center in the US.

>for starters. Really, what does Texas have that other states don't

Shitloads of oil, NASA, three of the biggest cities in America. What are you doing to yourself? You can love your state, but come on dude.

It can't happen. At least not legally.

Ah, but Texas does.

lol you care what would happen to the rest of us??? if I wanted my state to leave I wouldn't give a damn what happens to you all

hahahaha, we don't need you,

Keep repeating this meme if it makes you feel better.

The only state that could survive on it's own is Florida. We survived the war, we survive the weather, we can survive separation. South Florida can die though, panhandle masterrace.

*Amendments
>Fify

A vote for secession is a vote for treason. Un American piece of filth.

Yes, genius, NC is one of "the Carolinas", exactly like I said. I didn't say the northerners weren't dicks.

Fuck off fag, we are going to build a wall around you rapist and murderers and make you pay for it!

Some of this didn't make sense and the rest was stupid
You've never been I'm guessing?
Regardless this is what morons think of places nicer than where they are.

I love how much animosity you faggots have for us, mostly because we're so much better than you in every way

>NY
>valuable to this country

New York doesn't produce anything real. Wall Street is largely responsible for the decline in prosperity of US manufacturing and of the working class in general
Basically New York is a Jew hoard at the expense of the rest of the country

this guy is regrettably right

If we leave will I get deported or can I stay in Texas since we won't be part of USA anymore?

South Dakota here wishing my state had half the nuts Texas has.

Four of the biggest cities, because Austin is #11 out of 20,000 cities in America.

>propose amendments

The point I was making is that the part of California that makes it the largest economy has openly said they'd be happy to leave California and possibly the Union if they got the chance.

The largest and second largest economies want fuck all to do with the rest of the country, most of the time.

As for what Texas provides, I'll again point to largest commercial port by tonnage, and mention that we have a robust agricultural sector in addition to our dominance in the energy economy, both petrochem and renewable.

Georgia has fruit and Turner broadcasting.

>love your state
I don't even love this state, but I know it's leagues more useful than Texas.

>oil
Yeah, like we don't have Alaska
>NASA
which has done what lately? Oh yeah: budget-blocked by the same conservative, Texan Bible-thumpers who are afraid of science.

Texas is half of everything wrong with this country. Florida is the other half. I know that's not mathematically/geometrically correct, but what would a Texan care?

I know. I was agreeing and adding to what you said. Stop trying to be edgey.

You actually THINK you'll get to keep nasa if you leave? You are dumner than i first thought.

Bye, we don't need more of you, half-mexicunts!

No, because we're white and huge. A wall should be built around whatever black city you live in.

its payment for not understanding water conservation and making us bail you out every other year
and for sending your dumbshits down here, we dont want them

clean up your fucking trash california and learn to stop smelling your own farts and take care of your water then we can talk

have fun trying to stop illegals flooding into
Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico.
Unofficial Texas Law: any captured illegal is to be sent to the nearest Texas/US border town.

Georgia. Not retarded.

Your statements beggar belief, sir.