What do ladybparts smell like? Ive been told they smell like fish or seafood

What do ladybparts smell like? Ive been told they smell like fish or seafood

They smell like your armpits after a really hot day

earthy but clean, not like seafood at all

I remember the taste more than I do the smell.

If the bitch doesn't clean yeah it's going to smell like fucking fish.
If she's an actual hygienic human being, it could smell more like vinegar imo.

Like this^^^ if they just washed their cunts it smells like nothing really, maybe a little sweet if your lucky

Smells and tastes of the taste in your mouth left by a stack of copper pennies.

some of these comments are valid but every woman is different.

Rotten fish.

they all smell different, you can't generalize.

indescribable but soooo good OP you'll wanna breath it in

depends sometimes it smells metallic or sometimes fishy. Sometimes it smells so god damn awful you can't even look a bitch in the eye, like wtf is wrong with you, you just took a shower and your cunt smells like a fucking garbage can on trash day.

If you have a foreskin pull that shit back and rub your hand around the head and shaft and smell after a few seconds.

If you have a sense of hygiene a regular pussy should smell like that

They should absolutely not smell fishy, regardless of woman. That is a sanitation issue.

Those labia are marinating in dried piss all day.

For all you smell is piss. Not fish. No sweetness.
All this odor comes from piss.

No, that's not quite how that works.

Also, a woman's scent/taste changes throughout her cycle.

the fish thing is rare, thank god. rarely you'll stick your face in a low-tide smelling pussy. for the most part pussy smells earthy and funky and musky. younger women seem to be slightly more tangy-tasting, while older women are more musky. exploring each new one is like christmas morning.

Last girl I went down on tasted sweet, almost sugary.

There are these trees with white pedals during spring time. Don't know the name of them. But those trees smell like pussy imo

Would anyone believe that's my wife's ass?

smells like lady parts.
depends mostly on cleanliness.

>can't believe I answered this
>reeeeeeeee
>tbh family
>smh

It actually taste like the after taste of the cheapest beer you can get. Apparenly similar pH values as well. It doesnt really have a smell.

those are the nice ones for sure. slightly sweet, slightly salty, slightly tangy... bet you can't eat just one!

like crotchy butthole

Another view of it. Funny to see someone randomly posting her here.

FYI very nice tasting pussy. Always super clean and sweet.

Bradford pear. Smells like shit!

>cont

Thread so bad Op crashed my browser.
Don't you save this pic, faggot Op. It's for the victims of this thread; to ease their suffering.

you are a lucky man. that is some top tier tail right there.

ITT: all of the basement virgins describe it as one thing, and all of the experienced guys describe many different types.

depends on cleanliness and time in her cycle.

Last girl I was with kinda smelled like taco meat. Like, started with a slight b.o. smell. Progressed into Taco Tuesday. Sounds gross, but I love tacos. Haven't had either in weeks. Still makes my dick twitch.