Any single dads here? What's it been like for you? Single dad here, obviously

Any single dads here? What's it been like for you? Single dad here, obviously.

Not a single dad but I grew up with one so bump

Not a dad, but I wish I was.

I met the most beautiful little chinese girl today. She was adopted by American parents and was so well behaved and sweet.

Haven't felt a pang like that in a long time. I want to be a dad.

Feels bad man.

You ever fuck your kid?

What was your situation? How did everything pan out?

It's like being a single Mum but with a penis.

/thread

Of course not, when you're a parent you could never think that way about your child. Unless you're a psycho.

Mom divorced and left when I was 2 or 3, haven't heard from her since. No clue where she is to this day. I think it went well, my dad tried dating a lot when I was young because he wanted me to have a mom but it didn't work out in that area so most of my life it was just us and 2 dogs. He's a good guy and I think he raised me well. Took me to a rammstein concert when I was 11.

Op here. Actually, in my experience, single fathers have a rough time of it concerning the social taboo of being a single dad. Society treats it as quite abnormal. People can be very shitty.

Whatever you say dude. Just admit it. A lot of dudes fuck their kids.

Bump

My ex left right before my daughter's second birthday. She had a strong addiction to painkillers and I wasn't going to have that shit around my kid. So, she left. My daughter is severely autistic to the point she can't communicate verbally. She's 12 now and we haven't seen her mom since she left.

Anyone have the thread where the user talks about how he went to the grocery store with his daughter and some fat bitch accused him of kidnapping her? She called the cops and they took her from him for like months. I hadn't been so furious in years as I was after reading that.

>in4 oldfag detected

Sex happens. It's not always a bad thing, but it does change the relationship of a parent/child drastically. Most fathers are willing to put off sex with their daughters because they instinctively know it doesn't always strengthen the relationship, but changes it.

I've had a hard time dating because most women don't want anything to do with a single father to a autistic daughter. Too much baggage.

Ah man sorry to hear, I hope things go well for both you and your daughter.

I've never told anyone this before, but there have been many times when I've thought about offing myself but I know I can't because my daughter would have nobody left. So, and I really hate to admit this, I've then thought about just finishing us both off at the same time. I haven't been that low for a while now, though.

Where do you live op? I am in southern Ohio and I am a part time single dad. 4 days a week I have a three year old and a one year old

Anyway, believe it or not, Sup Forums has been a fucking great source of strength and entertainment to help me get through those shit times. Whether I'm on Sup Forums or Sup Forums or Sup Forums or whatever, you fucking retards always make me remember that someone out there always has a more fucked up life than I. So, thanks, you beautiful faggots.

At first I thought she was wearing a Thor costume.

I'm down south, but I'm planning on moving out west to Colorado sometime around September or October. I started off as a part time dad too, after she first moved out. She moved into another unit of the same apartment complex and we shared custody 4 days on, 4 days off.

You need to find a way to get away from it all once in a while. A relative or a day care, even a baby sitter

agreed, but don't step down into the level of trash in Sup Forums. There are uneducated trolls, kids, and normal human beings.

Get her a math tutor. Even if she does fine in math, get her to the real stuff faster. Human relationships can be expressed using elementary topology.

Wow, wait.

You mean to tell me sex doesn´t improve relationships?

That doesn´t even make much sense.

Not a dad but I live alone with a puppy.

You don't get to make that decision for her anyway, jackass.

This nigga.

Actually that's exactly what I've done. We used to live in the middle of bfe with no one around to help me with my kid, save for a couple of years I spent in a relationship with a woman who also had an extremely disabled kid. Last year I decided I had to change my shit up so I moved back around my dad and sister.

hang on mate ive got the greentext

Get out of the pink!

or maybe it was a different one my bad
this one is still rage worthy tho
forgib and forgetti

That shouldn't be possible. Birth certificates are issued for a reason.

You're exactly right. I'm ashamed that I ever even thought of it in the first place. That's the trap of hopelessness, if makes you consider horrible things.

Single dad, split custody, divorced in 2010. Sup Forums and Sup Forums in particular, got me through the hardest time in my life. Thanks to my Sup Forumsros all these years. Still haven't rolled dubs though.
Pic unrelated

Honestly?

I knocked a girl up senior year. A Girl I took home expecting to be a "hit it & quit it" kind of chick but she ended up telling me 3 months later she's preggo.

IIt didn't really affect my year but it really fucked with any potential girls I could date' That was probably the worst aspect of it' Not being able to find a girlfriend and such but I had a graduating class of like.. 60 people for example. It was a small ass fucking school.

Almost three years later my Son's 2 years old, looks just like me and acts just like I did as a kid. He's not a total fuck up like I was because he's not being beat by his Father and he's a confident kid. Super curious aswell. I can't say I regret having him.

I just really regret the timing and who it was with. The girl's a pretty calm and level-headed "Pawg" type chick so it's moving along pretty well between us too. We didn't go out or do anything funky when we learned we were going to have a son together (she wanted to date but I was still wrapping my head around Child support for 18 fucking years) so it's been kind of conflicting seeing her. She's got her own BF now and I see eye to eye with him so there's no disagreements there either but I'd say by far the most tiring part of being a "Single" father is knowing your son won't grow up with a typical family. He won't grow up where Mommy and Daddy are married and happy with each other.

I feel like that really diminishes my value as a man but I kind of fucked up even more when I stuck my dick in a girl with no condom so who fucking cares' My son's happy and taken care of and he's growing up in a safe environment. I spend tops.. Two-three weeks out of a month with him either over as his Mom's house or with her over at mine. Of all the girls I could of knocked up randomly she was probably the healthiest choice since we've never argued about shit.

Hope it's not to retarded of a read but it's my 2 cents. It could be worse. Just make sure you keep a steady job.

sex with sons?

Holy fuck.

What part of being assaulted by a bunch of faggots and angry hamplanets you don´t got?

What I actually find odd is the fact that this could had happened in US, given they are equally whiteknights for Feminazism.

You lurking to much.

I´ve got Trips and a bunch of dubs. Would love to get Quints.

Yep. Single dad of an eight year old son, five year old daughter, and twin boys who are three. Wife had complications during birth and shit happens. Don't really mention it much because people always go straight into the "I don't know what to say, so have an awkward sorry" phase. Parenting is great, but I think what I miss most about having a partner in it all is the reassurance. I know I'm an adult, but I still question my parenting decisions frequently.

Shit nigga.

What´s your job? Do you earn much?

I'll bet everyone of the deranged cunts had fat sagging arms

Absolutely. People can't believe you're a single parent. Been dealing with it for years. Gets better as they get older.

I'm a pediatrician so my pay is pretty decent. We don't have money issues, all I really worry about is being too busy.