Hey Sup Forumsros.There's a party going on next door but the cops in this neighborhood won't do shit when I call...

Hey Sup Forumsros.There's a party going on next door but the cops in this neighborhood won't do shit when I call. It's been going on for the past hour and I'm trying to sleep for work in the morning. If we put more pressure on them, they'll at least investigate.

The number for the police department is: (516) 573-8800

The party is at 938 northfield road.
Please help Sup Forums

So what you're saying is you want us to look up that address, call it and tell them you are being a faggot?

Come on Sup Forums lets trash the party!

I CALLED and said they I've heard screams and pleas for helps, i said i think one of them has a gun and maybe kidnapped a girl, i dont know, and then i gave them the info and hung up, hopefully they get swatted or something

Heh

how am I being a faggot when I'm just trying to get a good nights sleep?

Lets search OPs adress and tell police that his planing to open fire in that party

youre a butthurt bitch theyre living it up and youre stuck fapping to the idea of them party girls and expecting us to relate to you and assist in making their lives as dull as yours

I'll keep you guys update if the cops arrive.

Unscrew a broomstick, knock on their door, tell them to shut the fuck up or shit's going down. If they seem to blow you off, stick it in when they try to close it, and repeat that you aren't fucking around.

I called and said there are ISIS Muslims that ran in with young white girls tied up. Lol this is fun.

Awh, do you need your beauty sleep to look good for your man?

do you sleep in the backyard? how are they supposed to keep you awake?

OK neet

Why do you own two CV-R? They are even the same color

I looked up the parents address and found them on Facebook. I messaged the parents that there is a party going on with drugs and sex. No reply yet.

Go to a payphone and tell the cops that if they don't stop the party, you and your shotgun will.

I called and told the. There's a woman being held captive at 937 north field road.

Called in, said they have bunch of cocaine and lolis

Fucking idiot that's across the street not neighbors

op said he was next door not across the street autist

>so it begins

OP I'd delete this thread

I called em and told em i live there

Oops.

>2016
>Payphone

Good luck bro

It's ok I'm sure they are assholes too

Give us update op

I called and said all the calls they are getting are just pranks from drunk buddies. They won't come you faggot.

And guess what? The music just got 10 times louder.

I think I know the girl in the bottom of the picture got any more of her?

update op

Guys, we should send in calls and shit saying that the house exploded or some shit.

I like this anons thinking

*Sup Forums joins party*

Very fucking precise lol
>Asian detected

Cops went to OPs house and shot them because I told them he had a family held hostage in his rumpus room.

"Is this the krusty crab"

Also, do this as calmly as possible, do not falter, do not get angry.

holy fuck

OP is from Nassau County in Long Island... Probably a jew

Because you're not invited faglet

Join them and call out sick tomorrow. No brainer.

UPDATE: I'm not bullshitting you Sup Forums, the music actually got louder. Its been 30 minutes and still nothing.

Update us OP

OP here. Cops did come by and advised them noise must end by 10pm. He said that's the ordinance

Knock on the door and threaten them loudly so everyone can hear. Tell them you'll call the cops or handle it yourself if they dont shut the fuck up.

Do this and update us and Sup Forums wont turn against you.

Just go all Allahu Akbar on them, what the fuck are you waiting for?

Well way to fuck up the party, faggot. Proud?

Hey op looks like they found the thread

Update

Fuck off we all know who you are, OP. I literally told everyone here. Wrong party, bud.

hmmm should i swat them?

pussy

This the place?

Do you really need to ask? Of course, user!

NYPA FAGGOT

Suck a cock already.

leave crab or shrimp shells in the house somewhere

New thread >>>>

Leave some nitrogen triiodide on their walls and shoot it with a laser pointer.

Yes

is this the house, user?
via google earth

Feels like Summer.

op get cancer and die you fucking nigger.

Yeah that's the house.

call this number

516) 573-6400

We should call the party and tell them the neighbor called the cops

Nice idea but the message probably got filtered out as spam.

Instead of whining like a little bitch, why not join them and rqisee the chances of getting some party puss?

That female operator has to be pissed at the volume of calls from all over reporting a local party.