Love him or hate him (I hate him), he's fucking quotable...

Love him or hate him (I hate him), he's fucking quotable. You could fill a book with the shit he's said this election and it would sell like hotcakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I, personally, hope he kills himself, or dies of someone else's accord.

Why don't you "Shya le fuck quote"'

Kennedy 2.0

All hail

....euww

WW3 is going to be good

I know, isn't he ugly?

And? Any idiot can do that, does that make him a president?? Hell fucking no.. You Americans are so dumb and brain dead and so used to watching TV and drama that you're literally voting in a TV personality

kill those who disagree

He's a god

Yes he fucking is..
Im really sorry for that Guniea pig, who was killed or is used Alive as his Hair

Take that back!!

Bad b8

Make America tremendous again

> shit he's said
> shit
> shitcakes

>he's fucking quotable

no he isn't, dipshit. Trump talks like a retard and thinks everything has a parallel with his stupid ass campaign.

Fuck you.

I hate that I have no other choice but to vote for him.

>/shitTrumpSays/

You've got Hillary, dipfuck. Stop being a total faggot.

You mean shillary.. no thanks lol

At least Trump doesn't have the blood of thousands of Arab children on his hands.

Do you even realize that Clinton helped engineer massive instability in Libya and Syria, causing the immigrant crisis?

Do you know that she sold weapons to ISIS?

Do you realize that she's leading a cultural movement that thinks White people should feel guilty for absolutely everything?

The 2016 election is about culture, not politics, and it's pretty clear which candidate supports the free-speech culture that Sup Forums thrives on/

yes thanks

you'd better fucking vote for her shitfuck

IKR! Gosh, I mean look at Trudeau. Sexy as fuck and holding two pandas. Voting for anyone other than this guy would just be dumb! ;-DDD

That's why he's voting for trump faggot.

>Trump's temporary ban on Muslim immigration is RACIST! There's nothing to fear from Islam!

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

Hilary is literally a female cuck.

Let's make america great again Sup Forumsros

>average Hillary supporter

>You've got Hillary, dipfuck. Stop being a total faggot.

That's weird. You just restated what he said but translated into some sort of cuck-language.

you are a cuck

If Trump wins, 6 months into his Presidency faggots like you will be beat up on a regular basis for allowing this to happen.

Just because I'm raising a black stepson doesn't make me a "cuck."

You faggots overuse that word, you know.

>6 months
like the Earth would still exist that long if he were president.

Oh shit. I think I remember you. You're the fag who keeps bragging that he's gonna get into groups of people and punch trump supporters in the dick aren't you? Anyways, i'm willing to say at least 70% of Trump supporters are people who conceal carry. Good luck with that.

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

I personally love him.
>inb4 someone starts an argument over an opinion for the 5 quadrilianth time.

Not me. I don't have to beat up Trump supporters if he wins.

There will be plenty willing to do that.

>I personally love him

and his 5 bankruptcies

Trump is already way down in the polls for blaming the Orlando shooting on ISIS.

Trump is borked.

Why do you faggots always post pictures of fish hooks when you get cornered by liberals?
Hint: it's kind of obvious you're that butthurt

>Implying you don´t want to watch it all burn to ground

Come the fuck on, after Bernie lost pretty much everybody I know will secretly vote for that asshat just to let it all go out like fireworks.

Am seriously thinking the same.

You mean the polls that are published by Shillary-supporitng media giants? Ok.jpg

He's still a lying cunt

I'd beat the holy living shit out of you for just saying that. You stupid fucking faggot letting Trump win. Fuck you.
I'd kick your fucking crotch faggot

get rekt.

I bet you are about to vote for that fucking felon Hillary and are going to try and stand on your high horse while doing it.

Come at me you shills

No, actually real polls published by adults.

By people not you.

Don't post that fucking unsourced piece of garbage you fuckwad.

I'd beat your fucking ass for everytime you tried to pass that shit off as fact.

You're going to have the fuck beat out of you for voting that asshole into office.

It's going to be like 7th Grade all over again, having your fucking shit pounded into lockers.

Alright, sure, he's an attractive and catchy figurehead.

I still can't wait for him to inevitably be assassinated.

>that fucking felon Hillary
citation needed

Enjoy your visit from the Secret Service.

Well all that would do is hurt them and their viewpoint and strengthen Trump's. But let's be real here, the most that's going to happen is some liberal arts college students are going to cry and have some hungry strikes.

No it wouldn't. It would be payback for being so stupid to elect a fuckwad like Trump.

You fuckers are gonna wish you had Obamacare.

It's all I talk about, and I still haven't gotten a visit. Shit, I wish a faggot would. If I knew the right people and had the right training, I'd have the will to pull the fucking trigger myself. The world could do without a tyrannical fascist pig.

If anyone's going to assassinate him it will be the government itself. He's not someone they can control, and not in a good way. He's a threat to national security.

No, what part of "You Are Going To Be Beaten Up On A Regular Basis For Supporting Trump" are you still choosing to ignore?

You'll be like that little runty fucker in Middle School who gets beat up in PE class.

Oh but you will. Faggots like you need to be made an example of.

hate

Yeah, but it's not like his quotes are inspiring. You'll never find someone repeating something he's said to lift the spirits of someone. He's certainly no Winston Churchill.

The Government doesn't "assassinate" anyone. Stupid paranoid faggot fuck.

Delete your posts and maybe the Secret Service won't see them.

Then do it, I fucking dare you. Oh wait, you're not the secret service, you're just some jaded trump supporter who has no idea how anything works. If I'm an example, I'll be more of a martyr than anything.

Faggot you're probably already on a watchlist. Sucks to be you, Trump Farter.

The Government assassinated Osama, and broke a hole bunch of international law in the process.

Fucking. Idiots.

I can't believe that Sup Forums of all places doesn't love Trump.

No actually Bin Laden was taken out with the cooperation of the Pakistani Government, and only butthurt faggots who still call Obama a "nigger" (you) think this is a bad thing.

I'll fight you faggot

This was a gaping vagina simulation amirite

No body beat up on you for voting for obama

God damn it faggot stop posting fish hooks

you are a retard

At least I won't be voting for a firebreathing lizardperson who is going to crash this country like a spoiled 16 year old with his rich dad's Lambo.

why-- is Ivanka browsing this thread?

If you've been reading the thread at all, they fuckin' love him!

For no spoken reason other than he's catchy and funny and they like to watch him on their choice of brainwashing media.

But what if Trump really does make people rich and you MISSED OUT

When exactly was it great? In terms of a particular year or range of years?
Or just acknowledging that it's been steadily more shite?
Protip: it's not going to get better

faggot

Fuck you all that thinks Hillary can do anything. what has she accomplished???

It was great when Reagan fucked shit up and made the rich richer

Violence is always the answer right? I bet you can't even list three ACTUALLY IMPORTANT issues our government should be focusing on.

You're pathetic. Do you even lift faggot?

Haha the best is how he makes his oppenents look so bad.

Like how this week in his anti-killary speech he used her "I'm With Her" slogan and turned it into "He's with us".

Seriously the man is a genious.

The campaign slogan "Make America Great Again" alone probably gained him millions of followers.

Except they didn't work with Pakistan. The Pakistani government were pissed off, as they should have been. And I don't call Obama a nigger, and never have. He's the best president you guys have had since I've been alive.
Osama obviously deserved to die, but the US went the wrong way about it. If China or Russia invaded the US to assassinate a criminal, you cunts would nuke them.

He is getting boring. He needs to go out and admit he is gay, just to later say he was joking, that should be very controversial and fun.

Catch phrases are for an actor, not a true politician who believes in America. He's made the slogans just to grab the attention of the ignorant and incredibly stupid masses.

He won't, bro. I'm not worried.

Rekt.

Past me too bro.

But put things into perspective. Shillary is a lying piece of shit. She´s also a rape apologist.

And voting Independent is wasting your vote. Fuck it all, set it on fire.

Jesh you guys are so delusional... I hope this does happen and I hope you guys participate in beating up Trump supporters. I'm going to laugh my ass off every day I hear another useless faggot got shot in self defense.

All he needs to do to disarm Hilary is to start identifying as a woman. Then he can get the woman vote and the mentally ill vote.

:: response makes no sense
I get the donut vagina thing though

Out of all the things you could mock Trump for, you choose the silliest. Put down the liberal propaganda for a second and USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN.

Bankruptcies are normal in business, you win some you lose some. You cannot deny his success simply by shouting "b-b-but his bankruptcies." An unsuccessful business cannot afford his own 757 private jet you fucking braindead moron.

The man is an idiot, it shouldn't be that hard to find something legitimate to criticize him about.

Tl;dr bayt

If you vote for Trump and he wins, you will have your shit jumped on a regular basis. And you'd deserve it.

>,,,,,,,,
>where to put ","?

"small loan of a million dollars"

There's no way Bin Laden could have been put on trial. He would have died a martyr. He had his chance to surrender.