Does anyone know what this shit is Sup Forums? My friend got a fuck ton...

Does anyone know what this shit is Sup Forums? My friend got a fuck ton, but we are not sure if this is synthetic marijuana or just really low grade Reggie.

some type of synthetic

Same weed/shit, but we were also wondering if this is hash oil that is covering it. It smells like an almost honey smell, but tastes like a birthday candle with the shitty weed/shit

Bump please

Have you smoked it? Cause that's some parsley bruh

Bump bump

That's like fucking aregano or a spice

most likely something like this

A little bit of it lmao, it did taste like it was partially weed, but it did taste pretty spicy

that is not weed bro

Oregano/parsley with some type of natural glue
You got roughted bro

That's what we thought, but it partially tastes like weed lmao. Luckily he got it all for free

You got fucked you faggot.. God damn summerfags bro.. Don't smoke that shit.. If its spice there is no telling what chemical is in it and it can fucking kill you. Go jump the guy that sold it to you and tell him bring weed next time or you will kill him.

This.

That is not cannabis.

Thanks everyone, just weird how the aftertaste tastes exactly like weed. The "weed" is spicy, but it still does taste a little like bud

Oregano tastes and smells similar to pot

That's yerba mate, it's used in argentinian mate. You got played

It was all given to him for free so not a big deal.

It looks like this Chinese tea I have. It's pretty good.

Synthetic. Also, underage b&.

Looks like synth. If it was stem and a little bud it would probably still give off a pretty good odor. If it is synth just flush that shit down the toilet. That stuff is fucking bad news any time of the day. Will never touch any of that again.

Synthetic for sure. And user above me is right its just bad news and you should not even try it

Lol... that's confirmed synthetic shit. You might wanna google how to test it before you use it.

At least try this if you are even thinking about using it. My actual dealer lost a mate to the shit. Smoked it by the pool and had one of those fucking episodes. Which are pretty much like a seizure mixed with a waking nightmare. So the poor cunt drowned. Luckily my younger brother had the same experience but I was in the house with him.

We had just bought a pack from the store which sold the shit. Was a brand that had replaced the older one that got kicked out by the Gov. We got home and he smoked a bowl but his phone rang before I went to smoke mine. He started talking to his mate and then just fell over seizing. Was like that for a good 10 minutes. Settled down just as the ambulance arrived.

I would rather smoke crack by some retard junkie than touch that shit again.

Could just be stems and leaf which would explain why your friend got a fuck ton of it. A friend of a friend once bought 4 ounces of leaf, still got us stoned but pretty weak.

Thats that gud kush

4 ounces? you could of made some seriously good butter out of that.

i agree

That's most certainly some kind of synthetic weed or "spice", which a lot of times is also oregano or parsley. Dirty hippies buy shit tons of dangerous chemicals from overseas and then put them in a spray bottle and spray them all over any leafy green spices or I've even seen it sprayed on catnip. Really not a good idea to smoke anymore OP. As other posters have stated I have seen people have near fatal reactions after just one bowl pack. Most of the chemicals are super dangerous and addictive. You should probably rip whoever gave it to you a new one.

It's obviously catnip you dumbfucks

Not cannabis mate