My neighbor just put this in his yard, what do Sup Forums?

My neighbor just put this in his yard, what do Sup Forums?

You've gotta watch and see over time if any of those change. He's doing this so you won't notice when he puts his victim's heads on there.

Are they facing towards anything in specific? IE Garage, your house, someone else's house, etc.

Nope, just the road

Leave rural Mississippi. Now.

Close, rural Tennessee.

Do you know the guy?

Swap all the heads

Not really, he's just some old fuck that never leaves his house.

put more up in your yard , duh

Has he ever asked you to put lotion on your skin? If you don't does he threaten you with a hose?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Call the anti terrorism hotline. Just incase.

go and say hi, he is probably a Sup Forumsro

LIGHT THEM ALL ON FIRE

>gorilla warfare
learn to fucking spell

How many times has there been "Old quiet man murders person" I would just report it. Guy could be off his meds for all you know. Better to just get it checked out. Especially if you are in the land of guns.

Doubt it, but you never know.

Anyone else wondering if its the "i feel fantastic" guy?

Move. Doesn't matter where, just move.

tahas fuckin scary dude

Well he hasn't really done anything wrong, he has been kinda creepy in the past, usually sits on his porch at 3 and watch kids get off the bus, then he goes back inside. But nothing worth calling the police over.

replace heads with dildos.

Last one.

If dubs draw hitler staches on all of them

Off by one reroll

Fuck

1.wait for a moonless night
2.steal them all, they doesn't seem to be glued in
3.hide/burn/destroy them
4. rinse and repeat

call police about "dismembered heads on sticks"

this one better

dude your neighbor is just aesthetic

Wished he was my neighbor. Seems pretty cool.

Fuck that, I don't know where those soulless faces have been.

It's not that he is doing anything wrong. It is that this is somewhat rather odd behavior. You don't call saying the guy is a raving lunatic. Just say this is what he has been doing. The guy may be harmless but actually going through some sort of episode and end up harming himself.

I mean the alternative is getting a camera ready and just wait to see what happens.

my advice is to lock your door tonight OP

In the tribal years this was a warning to any who stepped onto his property, this is your chance to claim more land for your future tribes people, OP.
You have to take over the land and rape his women

Help him out, make it more brutal in the middle of the night slowly adding diff. Scenes

If things get out of hand I'll call someone, but if I'm being honest, looking forward to what he's going to do next kinda makes my day

>inb4 slowly adding real heads into the mix

Help him out with it Sup Forumsro

Sneak up to them with a sharpie and draw mustaches on the.

Already do, what still eats at me is why would he go through the trouble and do this? He's an old shit, like in his 80s, doesn't seem like the type to do stuff like this.

Turn the heads around so they face his house. If he turns them back around just do it again.

Call the cops and give him the attention that he wants.

A fucking willow tree? that's creepy as shit, dude.

kek. do this, OP

At this point I think he's toying with me. Just about everyday when I leave for work, there he is sitting on his god damn porch giving me a shitty look. And I didn't like the guy to start with, this just threw fuel on the fire.