nothing

360°.... yeah, you do that, mate

youtube.com/watch?v=wGmDAjRRNXs

Trips and dubs
Buy you can't walk away if u 360 retard you'll fall off the building

>buy
Fuckin autocorrect
*but

Save him, do you have any idea what he'd do for the dude who pulled him up? Trump 2016.

I'd save him because at the very least hell give me a small fortune in return

Probably don't have the upper body or am strength to pull him up...

So whatever

Wonderful.... I'm sure there's tons of fun to be had with this.

I am fucking hate heights I doubt I would risk my neck to pull that orange bastard back or Hillary. It would have to be some close family member or friend to risk that shit.

Don't phone

Canadian and I'd still save him in a heartbeat

Nope, fuck em both, vote Gary Johnson.

He's the only good choice.

It is done.

>idiot doesn't know how to samefag
>not shaming op for attempting to bump his own thread when op's can't do that

Fart in face and then rescue.

I would just laugh, and buy another car

I'd save trump cuz he would give me money after, if he is grateful.

I'd unzip my pants and take a piss right on his fucking face.

Attempt rescue, because fishy death of major presidential candidate is going to plunge the US into complete chaos.

Also, ask him where his security went and how this happened...

Trump16
Fuck Shillary

WTF !?!?!?!?!?

MODS MODS MODS

>Take a picture
>Post on Sup Forums
>Dubs decide
I love my user Sup Forumsro's

Considering the dude practically has no money...your mileage may vary.

It's called a hand grater. I would make America grate again.

every politician in the fucking world

I'm kicking Hilary off

This is a classic moral dilemma, much like the train track question or the "kill baby Hitler" question.

The answer is simple: Save him.

We will consider both modus tollens and modus ponens.

MODUS TOLLENS

>Premise 1:
It is morally evil for an agent to not save a life that is within their power to save.

>Premise Two:
The agent does not save the life.

>Conclusion:
Therefore, to not save a life that is within the power of an agent to save, the action is morally evil.

MODUS PONENS

>Premise 1
>It is morally evil for an agent to not save a life that is within their power to save.

>Premise 2
The agent does not save the life.

>Conclusion
Therefore, to not save a life that is within the power of an agent to save, the action is morally evil.

God damn what did he post? It's been deleted haha

>trump or hillary

Why not both?

Take out a pistol, say, "I bet you wish you had supported common sense gun control NOW, huh, bitch?" Then shoot both his hands and laugh maniacally as he falls.

>rich famous person on brink of death

>person
>rich
>famous

By Trump's own laws, I cannot save him.

If I saved his life, that'd pretty much make him the biggest welfare queen in history.

I mean, giving someone life is worth way more than giving them a giant block of cheese.

...save the presumptive Republican nominee like any decent American would.

You. I like you. I like you a lot. [no homo].

>republican
>American

Pick one.

find the newfags

Kill the whore. Considering I'm Australian and don't care that much, every time I saw Trump speak, he was never extreme. Only things taken out of context shoved in our faces made him seem extreme. Idk why Bernie turned on him, other than the possibility he knew he was gonna lose and he made some kind of deal, which I think is likely. But until then I had a little respect for the hybrid-commie.

Probably save him, even though I hate him. I hate him in part because he doesn't seem to value human life, or at least doesn't value all human life equally. So I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't save him.

Except you wouldn't be sacrificing your own hard-earned livelihood to save him, unless you think a few calories and a few seconds is equal in magnitude to a large tax increase.

Why not both?

can i choose to kill both of them? Im thinking of running on a "maybe we all just need to relax" ticket. This election has just been a bunch of loud extremists calling each other names... its getting annoying.

>Trump
>No money

If you don't like the guy, that's fine, but do you really believe this?

he doesn't, he's being a faggot

I would kindly help him without asking for money. He'd anyway decline me and fall into the abyss because I'm a dirty mexican.

Save him of course. The Donald never did me any harm and i have no ill will towards him.

piss on face, aim for mouth and eyes

I don't think he's overly racist, I think he just has the opinion (which I/(we possibly) have) that nigger=/=black man, as Illegal-uneducated-(basically niggers)Mexicans=/=Productive member of society

he owns 500 successful busines
>how does he have no money?
he literally has enough money to skip the political donor process. Shillary is like "LOOK HOW MANY MILLIONS CORPORATIONS GAVE TO ME, TRUMP CANT GET THIS MUCH MONEY FROM CORPORATIONS