Shaggy and Scooby always run away side by side when fleeing in terror from a monster...

Shaggy and Scooby always run away side by side when fleeing in terror from a monster. If a great danes running speed is 30-40 mph that means Shaggy can run at the same speed. This means Shaggy is the fastest human alive beating Usian Bolts top speed of 27 mph

Maybe Scooby-Doo is a slow ass dog

Thank you

Shaggy this ain't weed

shaggy is a slow bastard

>Shaggy is a fictional character
>So is The Flash

What's your point?

He's afraid of being outed as a super human, so he just runs.

I remember my first joint...

shit what was this from?

Either Mystery Inc or one of the movies in the same continuity. That's where all the serious shit happens.

thanks fam

>fam
Why the fuck do you gotta immediately make me regret even posting? Keep that garbage in whatever social media dungeon spawned it.

That's cool but does he BMX and do 1,000 lbs leglifts?

>does he bmx

You broke my autism detector

what if scooby doo runs slower intentilaly so shaggy doesn't die

>disgusted at American slang
>posts weeabo scooby

Checked

That, or scooby snacks are drastically unhealthy, and that's really as fast as he can go.

Does this mean I am dubs now?

That's what I was about to suggest

>be dog
>let owners die
>starve

Dogs aren't retarded user. They protect us because that's the bond we've formed with them over the last few millenia. They are essentially dependent on us for food water and shelter

At least that's what they're raised to think until they're forced to become feral and move to Sochi

>inb4 newfags respond with confused reaction gifs

Dogs are retarded, but they are genuinely loyal as highly social creatures. You're maybe thinking of cats.

>Manga Velma

Means you're a fag who can't get trips.

I checked how ironic you were being, being disgusted at American lingo while being a weeaboo, one of the most disgusting types of people aside from leppars and nignogs

Problem?

ara ara. daijobu.

bump

zoinks, yo

Okay buddy try raising a dog and then after a year or two make it go get its own food and water and place to sleep every day and see how long it stays

I'm not stoned enough for this "hits bowl"

>a cups

That's breaking some sort of anime rule isn't it?

just a side note, he was under hypnotic suggestion, every time he heard a certain sound, he became fearless.

Old anime was beholden to no rules. All things were possible.

>doobie snacks

nice dubs.

I've always found it weird how anime chicks look nothing like Asians at all. They all look European to me

You're just projecting. All non-asians are distinctly Aryan or African.

Still
>Dem Hands

Relevant PIC RELATED

i cant speak for him, but their eyes definitely dont look asian, while europeans may have a different style, the original isnt very asian looking

This is getting weird.

Yeah but why are the eyes so big and square like when they should be smaller and slanted/ovular

Sauce Please!

Their faces don't look human at all.
Ask Sup Forums.

that was a fun thread

That's no weed

I read it like pic related, and was decidedly confused when I scrolled

It's called overcompensation. The same way people who have small dicks buy huge cars.

If you're going to post some weeb garbage version of scooby doo, shut your fucking mouth nigger and kill yourself. How dare you disrespect scooby doo like this you disgusting waste of human life.

I always thought Scooby slowed down to stay with Shaggy. Loyal doggo and all that

Dogs don't do that shit user

>be me
>hanging with cute grill
>has sick dog
>play with dog and grill all day
>shits cash
>dads kind of a dick but whatever

>fast forward few months
>one day grills dad and dog go duck hunting
>dad walks across tracks
>foots get caught somehow
>sends dog for help
>ends up fucking neighbors dog
>dad gets foot ran over by train
>stumpman.pdf

Guy comes back and shoots the dog, can't blame him

You know, if it wasn't for the creepy human eyes, I wouldn't mind her.

what about the new DC comic by jim lee? just look at all the emojis scooby can doo!

Fuck man, I mean what did he expect though? Life ain't like a lassie rerun

This thread is going places.

Why does shaggy look like the big lebowski with a pirate moustache

holy shit pass the sauce, NASA is tracking my sides leaving the solar system as we speak

Kek they all look like scrapped LOL hero ideas

Nigger it's from Joe Dirt

you've never noticed the startling similarities between shaggy and the dude?

>taking the bait 101

you know what they say
>life's a garden, dig it

Plz for the love of everything what is that anime

>taking the bait 201

Gotcha faggot!

Lmaoo daphne looks like a lane sniper with high basic attack speed.

Scoobs a bot support with tracking ability 2.5 seconds after every landed abilty

Shaggys a top with dirt nasty life steal and aoe drain

That's the type of Velma to make me zoink all over her jinkies

I gotta say... OP is not a faggot.

I learned something new today

this is fucked up... post more thread caps

You should definitely watch Mystery Inc.

May we interest you in some superposition

From the wiki-

Shaggy also has athletic, disguise, and ventriloquism skills which often help the gang. On a couple of occasions, he took his disguise skills so far he even dressed up as Scooby-Doo himself (in the "Never Ape an Ape Man" episode of Scooby-Doo, Where are You! and the 2003 What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode "A Scooby-Doo Halloween"). Shaggy is also a miniature golf champion from the '60s, and was described by Daphne as "the swingingest gymnast in school," in the pilot episode of Scooby-Doo, Where are You! ("What a Night for a Knight"), as he helps the gang break into a museum by leaping from the top of a ladder and swinging through an open window a few feet above. In the episode, "Mystery Mask Mix-up," Shaggy claimed to know Judo, but this was most likely a bluff. Also, in the episode "Bedlam in the Big Top" (episode 10, Scooby-Doo, Where are You!) Shaggy describes himself as a "track man" who can run very fast.

She was always hotter than Daphne in some weird way tbh

I mean I should be horrified at the amount of autism it took to do that..

but on the other hand that bait 101 guy just got fucking wrecked

She's pretty busty for a kid.

#nopedo