I'm the cock I guess. Here's some pics even though I didn't get advice

I'm the cock I guess. Here's some pics even though I didn't get advice

For the record I didn't let her cheat. We were on a break. Her kids have become attached to me. We are supposed to get married in a few months. I honestly wanted advice. My friends are no help

Well shit...

First pic is after her first child. She was 19 here. 2nd pic is after she had preachers child. Getting kinda chunky imo. She has a gut now but some sweet tits.

nudes

Preachers kid? Do tell

Continue

Story time?

91 KB JPG
Need some help b/ros. Pic attached is my fiance and I. She had her first child at the age of 16, we got together when she was 23. We dated for almost a year, she cheated on me with a preacher, yes a fucking preacher. She then became pregnant again and had his baby. As you can tell "our" baby looks nothing like me. She is very open and honest about all of it. Should I marry her or blow it off and move on? Need real advice. Thanks

Mods keep deleting my thread!

Fuck her daughters

Neither child is mine. We are suppose to get married in a few months. I don't k now how to break it off. We live together, she gets food stamps and cash assistance because she is technically still married. Her children have became attached to me...

Move on like for real. Your just gonna keep getting hurt otherwise...

UM no dude. Her daughter is 8 gonna be 9. That's disgusting

Don't do anything stupid Bill. I just need advice asap

She's ugly af

Move on there's nothing but pain and pseudo-happiness left in this relationship. She cheated you and is therefore worth less than the scum under your shoe.

Fucking redhead stepchild. Fucking Irish preacher. Cuck is a cuck.

Tell me. Do you only get hard when you pick his orange pubes out of your teeth?

I think she's beautiful. She's also very naughty in bed!

We were on a break! Technically she said it's not cheating. She's my 2nd GF

I'm not a cock. I like women, thanks. How should I tell her? Seriously

Save yourself and sever any contact with her, just completely. Don't tell her what's going on unless she's persistent and then tell her to leave you alone

Also, I'm the only father he's known.

That is bullshit. A break means you are still together but need space to think about things. still together and then fucking someone else is cheating. you are cucked

I don't know what cucked is. Do you mean cock? Please explain how I'm the cock in this situation? I've stood by her

Obvious troll

Oh, I am fucked? Because I'm living with her and she has 2 kids by 2 separate father's? OK I can see how some would think I'm fucked. She does want to have more children though. I just don't know how to break it to her that I'm not longer happy and this isn't working. Her and her children depend on me.

More pics fag

your girl fucked a guy while you were still together, you know this and stay with her anyway. you are also raising the love child for him. that is cucked plus. cucked not cock.

We were on a break. She said it's technically not cheating because we weren't actually together. We still lived together but weren't getting along.

she cheated on your, therefore doesn't respect you or what you think. Its not an equal relationship nor is it a healthy one if you have to carry her baggage

Ok then. So just tell her that?

thats her way of excusing it, but as i said , a break does not mean broke up, it means you are giving each other space to think about your current relationship. so you were still together. this just shows how cucked you are that you believe her. if you were broken up she would have said so with something like I cant be with you anymore.

This is her daughters father. The guy she is still married to, technically

Your Gf jumped on some guys dick the first chance she got and now you get stuck raising two other guys kids while you have none of your own...

If you think this is ok you deserve for your pathetic genes to die off

Thank you B. Don't do anything stupid but here's something for your troubles

Dude dont be fucking stupid. Dump that bitch and all the baggage that comes with her. Save your money for you not for her fucking love child from another man are you shitting me. You are cucked to the 50 millionth degree bro dump that bitch and I promise everyone is going to be like what took so long. Also that kid is going to be a fucking reminder to you for the rest of your life of how much of a beta fag you were or worse she divorces you takes half your shit and makes you pay her child support and alimony for a fucking ginger that inst even yours. Although you have a cuck face so that might make you happy.

You're rude. I just feel bad because her kids love me.

>my gf's son
pls man, do yourself a favor, join the french foreign legion if needed but leave her asap

I'm an alpha I've been told. We aren't married. She is still married to her daughters father that's why the wedding isn't until a few months from now. Paperwork for their divorce but thanks. Cucksucker

Leave the bitch, fuck the children(not literally)

The truth is a hard pill to swallow my friend. How does your family feel about all this? why would you put yourself through this when alone you wont have any baggage and a chance at finding someone better? I dont know man if I were in your shoes Id run for the hills. How long were you on a "break" before she cheated on you with the preacher? Hell the fact that she cheated on you with the preacher is proof enough of her character. Dude to her your probably nothing more than a dumb dude whos going to make sure she has enough money and stability to raise her bastard kids.

you are not an alpha, you are a beta. alphas would not stay in this situation.

We were living together still and on a break for roughly 2 months. She said he basically came on to her and forced it. Not raped her but she didn't want to have sex with him at all. Then it happened again like 2 weeks later and she thinks that's when she got pregnant. Again he was the aggressor and she didn't want to. My family loves her. They do however think her son is mine.

OP you fucked up, just pack it up and leave and don't look back. That's the alpha thing to do.

They dont think her son is yours and your an idiot if you believe the oops I fell on his dick twice bullshit is true. God your stupid and everyone is probably laughing at you behind your back. Your wedding is litterally going to be a ceromony dedicated to your cuckdom where everyone is laughing but not with you at your stupidity. The funny thing is your probably not going to do anything about it and your just going to let it happen. Its ok though since she knows she can fuck other dudes and get pregnant and then have you foot the bill expect your family to grow very soon.

the fact you believe this shows you are a beta. this is plain old manipulation play. she puts you in a corner with this claim that she was forced, which isnt true, but you being beta wants to be the white night and save her. you are her safety net. she will and probably has continued to fuck other guys since you have been off your so called break. If you were to try and verify this claim by calling the guy out in front of her without her knowing that you were going to do it, you might get the truth, and you wont like it.

Hey OP HERE YA GO FAGGOT

the rock looks like meryl streep on steroids

thread is bait. no one is this stupid.

if you're real, i feel bad for you. get out NOW. then get a vasectomy. you have weak genes

Dude, your choice is to fuck another woman while you're on a break or dump her.

You're always going to be thinking about the guy she fucked.

Nice ass, no surprise it got melted by another cock.

I'm not a beta, I may be dumb but this isn't bait. Her kids do love me and depend on me. I don't consider myself stupid at all. I have a degree. Did you graduate HS?; I just wanted honest advice.

It didn't get melted. She didn't even like it dude. She doesn't even talk to the preacher anymore except when we go to church, which by the way is very rarely nowadays.

Post more pics faggot

Cuz this guy doesn't look happy

More pls!

first education has nothing to do with it but if you must know, yes i have a high school diploma as well as a bachelors degree. second, it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that you are important to these people, the fact is the only importance you are to her is as a money maker and/or a babysitter. I promise you that you do not get secod looks from her sexually and whatever sex you do get is purely to keep you around. you are beta, if you stay in this situation. is you cant see that then something is wrong with you. however it seems you are in fact uncertain, in which case i would suggest psychiatric couples counseling.

Yeah, sure that's what she say.

C'mon OP, don't be stupid.

Get more pics of her ass and face. Then post them to Sup Forums as revenge. That's the only way to make staying with her reasonable

exactly

Op if a girl says she was forced but wasn't raped that's bullshit, there should be no instance where a person can force a loyal girl to have sex with them. She definitely wanted it,
Next time you're there call him out see what she says.
Leave her, so what if she was dependant on you she broke your trust and had sex with another man, got pregnant and dumped it on you
God knows how many other people shes fucked behind your back that she got away with

Did you put yourself down as the father? Are you legally the dad even though he isn't yours?

Stop being a beta fag and dip

I'm the 4th guy she's had sex with. She's my 2nd.

Yes, legally I'm the father.

A break isn't the same as breaking up. there is a difference. And it's obvious. She is just using that as an excuse. Now your next question should be.... How long was the break between you two? And how long in that break was she banging the preacher? Might have been unfaithful a lot longer then you want to admit.

bullshit. one thing you can always guarantee is a lie is the number of sex partners a girl claims she has had

I'm sorry. This has to be bait. You believe that shit? She didn't want it the first time. But it happened. So instead of staying completely away from the dude. It happens again? Please. She wanted the D.

I honestly don't know. We are pretty religious so I can't see her doing it prior to him forcing himself on her after bible study the one night. I'm so hurts confused, I love her kids but not her anymore

So are you going to post more nudes?

You're reading past it,
Only her and God knows whether or not she's cheated with other people.
She could be fucking around with other people and she got pregnant and had to confess to this one.
There should be no reason where a guy can force a girl into sex where it isn't rape.
If she's not saying she was raped she consented and probably wanted it.
She breached your trust simple as that.

unless you have legally adopted this kid, which means the real father signed papers to give him up for adoption, and you signed and submitted adoption papers to the state, then no you are not legally the father. A paternity test will protect you from having to support these kids and will force the real fathers to take care of them instead

you can love her kids, but you dont have to and shouldnt support them

Is the girls father out of the question? Give up paternal rights?

grow balls for once in your pathetic life, be a fucking man
you're just a fucking disgrace, if there's any virility left in your scurby little self, you'll dumb that whore, CUCK

OP, you need to get out of this right now. Find another place to stay, maybe with your family, with anybody. Just fucking leave her. She betrayed your trust, and she's clearly not loyal. You're taking care of two children of two different men, neither of which is you, and marrying the woman that slept with one of them during a "break"? You were cheated, you were cucked, you were hurt, and if you have any self-respect left then you will dump her and never contact her again. I'm sorry that the kid have gotten so attached to you, and I'm sorry that you may have gotten attached to the kids, but continuing this relationship will only make things worse, ESPECIALLY if you marry her.

I repeat, DO NOT marry her. You'll fuck yourself over harder than you can imagine. You think you're unhappy now? It will be far worse after marriage. Remember, OP, once a cheater, always a cheater. She's not loyal and she's not worth your time. It'll be hard to get over the kids, but you'll get through it with time. You need to save yourself and salvage your life.

If you're actually alpha, then you'll do what makes you happy. From your posts, this bitch is not making making you happy.

can you not make it on your own financially without her? if you can then you have no excuse not to have already dumped all this chicks nudes on here and left her cheating ass for good

you forgot to mention that she is still married to someone else.

You answered your own question.
>you don't love her anymore

There is a reason why there is the saying "can't turn a whore into a housewife". Sorry bud. End it. You will still have the boy in your life since you put you as the father.