Alright b

Alright b
It's Friday night and I feel like shit being alone can i get a feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7sh1Ipymk
news8000.com/news/Fireworks-explosion-inside-vehicle-injures-5-teens/16715520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My friends feel like shit tonight, so that made me feel like shit.

i know the feel, its gotten to the point in my life were i cant even talk to anyone without feeling guilty of bringing them down

atleast you got friends.

this was me tonight, tried to help someone but she wouldnt let me, little does she know i need her to help me...

I always feel like I could've helped if I had talked to them earlier, but sometimes it's too late. Lost 4 people to suicide so far. Best friends dad, close friend of family, dad, and step-dad.

also me

Yeah, I know. I'm sorry Sup Forumsro. But what's stopping you from making them?

it fucking sucks man, depression is a bitch its kicked my ass plenty of times but having a friend helped a fuckton, don't blame yourself about not helping earlier its hard to even see when people need help sometimes

i didn't need that...

poor cub :(

That it is. And thank you, a lot Sup Forumsro.

So you're better than all of those others?

I'm super shy and have had bad social anxiety all my life. I was always the outcast as a kid and got bullied a lot in high school. It's not as bad now but it's still holds me back.

I never get these images that show a brighter picture through the noose.
Wouldn't you just stick your head through, cut the rope, and wear it like a necktie?

I'm sorry. But, maybe try dating sites? Like, look for a women, start dating, and meet some of her friends? I know it's a really shitty idea. I'm just throwing out whatever comes to mind.

take xanax

Why do you give yourselves self pity?
Why do you think your life is shit?
Why do you do this to yourselves?

Is it stress?
Is it loneliness?
Is it fear?
Are you angry? Sad?
Is it the past?
Is it the future?

Let go of these petty things. Take a deep breath, and move on. So you did something immoral. Fuck it! Move on. So you hate yourself. Fuck it! Make yourself better.

You and your decisions can only mold yourself. So why not be happy?

I'm with you, man
My friends are all out parrying without me, my gf broke up with me, feeling really depressed: life's good

guess i'm gonna tell my history

>be me, 16
>totally a 6/10, quite fat but pretty funny
>English school meet a girl
>14,blonde, not tall,seems to have a lot of money
>she came and sits right next to me
>panic,hands are sweating,
>palms are sweaty
>After 20 minutes she talks to me
>she says "Hey, you know how to make exercise 2?
> say "sure, let me help you"
>she thanks me and say if we can change phone numbers
>First fucking time some pretty girl tell me this
>we do it
>Later that night se sends me a message
>Start to talk all the night
>She is so nice
>So funny
>so.. me
>started dating out
>she was everything i needed, and everything i was looking for
>9 months of relation
>people could'nt believe how a pretty blond girl 9/10 was dating a boy like me
> everytime i went to her house to go out, i buyed her a Milka chocolate, her favourite
> we lost our virginity each other, lifeisgood.png
>one day we where laying on the couch
>her dad comes in
>not a bad guy, she asks her if they could talk together
>she looks at me and say
>Hum user, can you leave? i have to speak to my dad.
>Ok, not a problem
>2 hours later she calls me
>"user there's something i need to tell you"
>fuck
>"I'm moving.."
>Please no.

(1/2)

This. Finishing up college, didn't make one friend(unless I count drug dealers). Feels pretty shit tbh.

Every time I feel sad I watch shit like this
This one actually made me cry, and that's a fucking rarity
Enjoy anons, hopefully it will help you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7sh1Ipymk

Fuck off, happyfag

Damn never saw this before.

So here I am, let me begin by saying I'm fucking obviously retarded.
4 year relationship, recently married. Why? I don't fucking know, she's a terrible person but so am I. Ignored, berated, belittled constantly.
I discover emails 2 weeks ago of her emailing some bozo she went on dates with while we were dating 2 years ago... Sent AFTER I caught her and forgave her, after we got engaged.
Cont?

>Mad at her, her family, every single one of them
>she was leaving in 3 days
>Didnt talk to her on those days
>The day has come
>she already left the city
>Got a new message
>"user, i'm so sorry you're angry at me, as soon i got there i'll call you on skype"
>"I love you, please dont be mad at me"
>But she never got to get there
>Car accident
>All dead
>mfw i could have spent those 3 days with her
>mfw i'm still waiting for her skype call

I love you Delfina.

Keep going user.

the first two hit me like a truck but it is kinda making me happy

pls, keep posting... my girlfriend just broke up with me..

He took the place of someone better than him faggot

If they're all better, then how did he win, you imbecile?

That's a really beautiful picture user. I'm sorry about your girlfriend. I hope you feel better soon.

Holy shit

So heartbroken I branch out and make a post on whisper just talking about life not turning out how we expected.
Random 6/10 responds, we hit it off, constant texts for a week, so much in common it's crazy. Never had a new romance flair up like this. I feel that connection in a deep way
Feel appreciated, desired, but goddamn... The wife fucked me over, so everybody gets one. Decide to be upfront, tell her I'm married, but struggling.
Continuing...

blood doesn't dry bright red.

fake and gay

ty.. i just hurts bc i know its my fault.. but like everything in life, i shall pass, right? i am.. just.. feling lonely

This looks like straight up ketchup ....also very autistic. Fake abd Gay.

Why am I still infatuated with someone I can't even talk to anymore. We weren't even dating ever, we were just friends with flirty tendencies. And I see them and all of their flaws and realize how shitty of a person they are. But then I see a picture of them and remember the good things about them and my heart breaks again. This is a vicious cycle.

yeah I watch videos like this too. it really helps me feel better without it feeling like im "trying" to feel better

She has a history, her ex husband cheated on her. We have feels discussion but decided this might make us both happy. I step out on a Friday night, meet her and we hookup. It's fucking fantastic, like we knew each other for years. Spend 4 hours and leave, sneak back in the am for round 2, cloud fucking nine.
Continuing....

>You've had a few experiences, a few girlfriends, maybe even had sex.

ha

No, go fuck yourself.
I (probably) have had just as much problems as you did.
See this?
news8000.com/news/Fireworks-explosion-inside-vehicle-injures-5-teens/16715520

I was in that. Now I'm older, had a kid, mom flew off, gotta pay child support. Went to jail a couple times. Work a factory job, day in, day out. I come home, and there's not a time in the world that I'm happy to see my daughter's face.

I'm just saying life's a bit rosier once you accept it's hard. You begin to realize that happiness is just around the corner.

im too tired to even cry, ive cried so much the past week and a half

Jesus the first three are fucking intense
9/10 find user thank you

This gif unupseted me

Sunday she starts having regrets, feels terrible. Fml... Says she needs time. I'm heartbroken. My wife could have walked out the door and it wouldn't have hurt like hearing her cry on the phone, but she wants to try, it's worth it, we'll make it work.
That night as Im buried in music on my headphones, reflecting on the catastrophe I've sown, my wife comes in the bedroom... She's peed on 3 pregnancy kits.. All positive

Are you in this thread because you are upset that the explosion didn't finish the job?

What's wrong user.

Here's something: My junior year of HS, I met a girl who just so happened to be suicidal. It was obvious that this wasn't a fake thing as I could see the scars on her wrists and the emptiness in her eyes. But every time she saw me, she seemed to lighten up and become happier. Now, I didn't figure this out on my own. No, she told me all this herself one day, and it was from that day on that I swore to help her as best as I could. And I did. I helped her become happier and better. She shook off what was making her depressed and she was finally at peace. It was at that time that she confessed a sort of love towards me. I admitted that I liked her too, and so we dated. We dated for 6 months until she revealed to me that she was moving. I decided to try the long distance thing, but two months later and it ended. It ended because I had become her abuser. All the nagging for more that just kissing and for nudes had made the one who saved her into the one she despised more than anyone. We kept in contact, however, until a month ago. She sends me a single text that said: "user, I never really loved you. Sure, you helped me, but that's all that you were to me. This is goodbye, for good."

>Delfina
She had a beautiful name user, I'm so sorry for your lost. Hope you are doing ok

OK, that struck a bit too close to home. Why man. Why's I gotta be like this....

I've really fucked myself. The timing is terrible. I'm a pos because tonight I went out and cheated on my pregnant wife because I'm sincerely happy with the other woman. How in the fuck do I keep going? Im going to be a dad but I'm in love with someone else

Stop being faggots and enjoy your life

Read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. Your view of this will change.

jesus fuck user. Too close to home there.

>"just be happy, retards!"
easier said than done

have her get an abortion. both of you are pieces of shit and this will only end in divorce and child support. skip the child support for years and just leave her. fire first, get the money out of the accounts, find a lawyer ect. Make sure you strike first.

Don't blame yourself for their actions. Everyone around them feels like they could have done something more. We all have our own lives, and there's no sense in dwelling on the things we or others could have done.

Ok Hey Sup Forums
I have rly bad English but try to understand me, listen up
>Be me
>8 years old
>In All girls orphanage
>Not alot of friends
>Actually none at all
>No reason really
>I was bullied alot though
>Alot of really crappy things happened
>One day
>Finally make a friend
>Alma.
>Alma is literally only friend I have
>We hung out constantly
>She got hate for being my friend
>But she didn't care
>she stuck up for me
>Skip forward
>14 years old
>Her and I are still in the orphanage
> In the adolescent wing now however
>More emotional teenagers
>Age range between 14-17
>Alot of people have depression
>Nowhere nearly as noisy as my old wing
>almost every night there is crying

Cont'd

This doesn't even make sense.
Dating for 6 months? Should be having sex within a few or its over.
And abuser? Lol you sound immature and stupid.
She sounds like a huge bitch

My parents divorced when I was four. Ended up moving in with my mom, even though I preferred my dad. She had a boyfriend who touched me, but I was the only one in the house who acknowledged that was wrong. Over about a year, my mom gradually got into hard drugs. At the end of that year, my "step dad" paid her to leave, keeping me with him.

We moved again, the two of us. Everything went downhill from there. He gradually started molesting me. Ended up locking me in the basement, which was pretty much a shitty apartment. Over the course of about five years, he and his friends did unspeakable things to me. I remember him making me watch pizza regularly in between cartoons, probably to normalize it.

I suffered through that until I was ten when someone tipped off the police. Spent awhile in the hospital after getting freed, even longer in therapy. I ended up moving back in with my dad and his new family. Things were shitty for a while, but I eventually felt somewhat normal.

Then when I was 13, puberty hit and I fell into depression. Probably a mixture of hormones and history. I tried killing myself by slicing my wrists but I failed. I didn't know how to actually do it, so I used the attention grabbing method.

More therapy followed that and I had to go to some hospital because I was dangerous or whatever the fuck. I didn't enjoy it because the workers weren't relatable and I just felt patronized. I got out after several months and everyone just tried to act like I was fine.

High school came and I was pretty popular by association, but I didn't talk to many people. I scores straight As but I didn't mesh well with most teachers. Got drunk one night with a close friend and I kinda snapped. I didn't really like not having control of my own body.

High school ended and I'm pretty much here now. Second year of college just ended, no qt girlfriend, pretty much just trying to figure out how to live with my past. Sorry for the lack of green texts.