>>69139854

can you explain the meaning of the line "I will snatch every motherfucker birthday"

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4i0jso/i_am_actor_steven_seagal_live_from_thailand_ama/
youtube.com/watch?v=iUCkf7sCUes
youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ
avclub.com/article/steven-seagal-accused-of-killing-a-puppy-and-hundr-61146
youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

posted it

and he seems to be answering questions fast so it's hopeful

Our memes are top voted on his AMA right now , BUT HE'S NOT ANSWERING THEM

this is gonna be epic

downvote all good questions upvote all hothead ones as usual?

Of course.

"Why don't you get on a diet?"

>reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4i0jso/i_am_actor_steven_seagal_live_from_thailand_ama/
>One million percent possible if the credit card has been modified. It's a very easy thing to do.
Jesus lol

this will be a goldmine in a few hours just wait

gold already

Has he stopped?

Ask him if he could beat Mickey Rourke in a fight. We need to make that fight happen.

we are in here

Well now we know

>Are you interested in being in The Expendables 4
>I will not be in The Expendables
>Well I'm sorry to hear that

Snatching Birthdays?

> I am a cop and have been for a very long time. It's a street term that means to kill someone.

It's over. You guys went too far. There were some comments calling him a rapist.

>When did you start playing guitar?
>I started playing the guitar in Detroit in the '50s and I was in an all-black band
>born in 1952

So he's just gonna sit there and drop a bold faced lie like that and totally believe it. You started playing guitar in the 50s in Detroit with an all black band huh? And you were what, six, eight? What a fucking retard this guy is, pathological liar. Literally the "my dad works at Nintendo" kid all grown up.

>tfw every day when walking through the university halls you're afraid of getting your birthday snatched in an anime swordfight

wut

He could be telling the truth you know. It's not out of the realm of possibility.

Surprising lack of Punani based questions in this AMA.

>I started playing guitar in Detroit in the 50's and I was in an all-black band
How was Steven in an all-black band in the 50's if he was born in '52 as a white man?

what did he mean by this

well now we know.

... It's pretty straightforward.

is this going to be like Tom Hardy's AMA too?
another autistic cringefest?

kek

Because a salad a day keeps the snatcher away

fuckkkkkkkk!!!

I really like this meme now

But hasn't his whole life been a meme?

sweet mother of god

well played user, well played

Those were redditors, we didn't do that shit

fucking normie bullshit

Seagal is pretty funny, i hate meme celebrity hating.

>everyone just shitting on him
so edgy

>Do you consider yourself a buddhist? Which aspects of buddhism address you the most?

I am a Buddhist. The aspects? Humility and compassion.

haha

>Hey there! I went to the same jr. high school as you in Fullerton, CA (many years later). Heard some stories. The one I would like to ask you about is when your social studies teacher caught you stealing lunch money from a kid in a wheel chair. True? (I didn't make this up)

You reap what you sow.

at least the faggots from Sup Forums are more subtle with the seagalbashing. All the redditfags just openly berating him, these idiots don't get it.

>reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4i0jso/i_am_actor_steven_seagal_live_from_thailand_ama/

Someone should ask him if he really shit himself after Gene Lebell choked him out.

hes gone already ran away

youtube.com/watch?v=iUCkf7sCUes

Did anyone ask what EASY EASY meant?

Ask: yes
Answer: no

So was all the retarded Seagal memeing every day lately just a preparation for this? Seems like a pretty good viral marketing strategy.

Someone link me to the easy easy scene?

>Q: Hey there Sensei Seagal! Big fan of your work! Just wanted to ask you about your musical abilities. When, where and how did you start playing the guitar? Also what musician was the most fun to play/collaborate with?

>Seagal: I started playing the guitar in Detroit in the '50s and I was in an all-black band.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ

What did he mean by this?

This was the thread as it was happening:

In no way is Segal posting successful shilling.

The reddit thread is cringe too.

It raises his visibility as a meme actor, it can't be coincidental that it appeared that close before the AMA.

Someone needs to ask him about his music career. I need to know if he plans on making another album.

>the package explodes
>the guy explodes
>the room explodes
>the whole fucking building explodes

what the fuck was that building made of? tnt?

>it can't be coincidental that it appeared that close before the AMA.

It's called meme magic user. Praise Kek

This scene is perfection.
>That intense music
>The complete fucking up of going and doing
>The two EZs
>The slight pause in the piss stream in the close up
>Jumping out the window with his dick out, probably pissing all over himself in the process
>The building seems to blow up like 3 times

I'm baffled by how funny his movies are. It's like the directors and editors were betting on the memetic long haul and made everything slightly weird and wrong for future generations to laugh at

It has nothing to do with them being old - Actually his first movies are his most competent ones. The 00s ones are when the borderline experimental shit begins

From what I've seen, most of "meme magic" is just PR teams working their magic.

so why did the big guy only stick around for 5 minutes

Hahahaha even on the internet he has to aggrandize himself

that scene is so awkward, nice location though

so it's true, everyone on Sup Forums does in fact use reddit as well

AHHAHHAHAHHAHA

Lmao

>when do you think you will achieve them
Top kek

ASK HIM ABOUT THE SOUTH PARK EPISODE

SOMEONE POST THE YOUTUBE LINK OF STEVEN SE-BOOM BOOM

Week meme.
It's gonna die just like mordecaipost, drivepost and so many others.

It was pretty boring tbqh, a question answered every 15-25 minutes.

It's already a lot stronger than C-tier memes like pestposting which literally lasted a week

>implying
you already lived its peak

Well I'm sorry to hear that...

who hyped for steven seagal in suicide squad?

lmao i don't think he would survive that explosion just because he jumped out the window

easy, easy

jesus

Wow, even reddit ripped him a new one

>trying to imply he knows how to do that

The eternal "that kid"

he's gonna say he learned as a CIA operative

i almost feel bad for him, some of it is downright brutality

You'd just have to slightly sharpen the edge? It's not rocket science.

>how should one defend against rear naked chokes by Gene Lebell?

>Any regrets about driving that fucking tank into a guys house and killing his dog?

>Van Damme has recently stated that he believes he would, and I quote, "wreck you" in a battle of martial arts. What is your response?

>Can you explain how you "developed" the front kick that Anderson Silva used in his UFC fight? That same kick has it's origin from old old Okinawan Karate(mae geri) which originated from Chinese boxing. In what way do did you "enhance" it and made you feel it was now "your version" of the front kick?

>your ex-wife, Kelly LeBrock, says she was 'constantly raped and abused' by you, is that true?

>You have been quoted on Google saying "I am hoping that I can be known as a great writer and actor some day, rather than a sex symbol." Would you now say that has become a reality? And more importantly, you got any cum in those balls?

>How did you become such a big guy for your movies? Did it require lots of training? I mean, for you.

>Hey there! I went to the same jr. high school as you in Fullerton, CA (many years later). Heard some stories. The one I would like to ask you about is when your social studies teacher caught you stealing lunch money from a kid in a wheel chair. True? (I didn't make this up)

>Your tv show that takes place in Seattle mentions a swamp. Have you ever been to seattle, and if so, where is the swamp?

>There is a short video showing you talking about the buddha nature, and a monk throwing a student in the nature. Could you explain how this shows the buddha nature?

>What are your thoughts on spousal abuse?

>How profitable is trafficking females for sex?

>Would you beat Vladimir Putin in close combat? Would you beat Sanders?

>In many of your recent movies you change shoulders with your firearms. Are you truly ambidextrous when it comes to shooting?

Boy, Seagal's gonna be taking his rage out on some Bangkok ladyboy tonite.

Man, this shit is like telling a kid there's no Santa.

I think he loves this shit actually

he's at the point where he's rich af and doesn't give a shit .

>how should one defend against rear naked chokes by Gene Lebell?
>Any regrets about driving that fucking tank into a guys house and killing his dog?

Riiiiiiight about there was when I started laughing hysterically

Wait, what? This is a scene in a movie, right?

someone please explain to me the punani joke. what does it fucking mean

No.

avclub.com/article/steven-seagal-accused-of-killing-a-puppy-and-hundr-61146

youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I

>rather than a sex symbol.

perfection 11/10

holy shit, he snatched it before it even had a birthday

Is he, though? I mean he's having to suck up to the dictator Putin to stay relevant at all.