What is the maximum level of edginess a person can be without being considered cringe, or 'overdoing it'?

What is the maximum level of edginess a person can be without being considered cringe, or 'overdoing it'?

also, examples pls

and cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I NEED a proper cringe thread before I sleep. Don't let this thread die Sup Forums

bring out the big guns. i'm dumping the worst of what i have. try this one for starters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4

jesus....

AUTISM

Bringing out the big guns.

filename is 100% true

BASED BLADESMAN IS BASED

Bruh...

is there anything worse than the sonic fandom....

What kind of a paranoid mind creates enemies so completely at random?

These threads cause me physical pain.

wat

Just saw someone post on facebook "It's okay to be a glowstick. Sometimes you have to break before you can shine"

Why are girls fucking memes?

File name got me

>2020
>apocalypse
>I spent my life getting laid
>This nigger studied the blade

Fuck yes that nigger can help me. If he actually studied the blade can you imagine how fucking useful that would be?

lol fucking lost, that kid needs to kill him self

This just happened....holy fuck

Was just in that thread

AAAAAH WHO MAKES THESE AND WHY????

Jesus..the look of defeat on that guy's face...

>skinny lil chicken arms that will buckle if he ever had to parry anything from another human being

I don't understand the point of that. Like, if society went to shit and people turned into murderbandits or whatever, and for some reason didn't have guns or use bows, they'd still throw rocks. Walking around some battlefield with just a sword is a pretty stupid idea unless there are a lot of other people with you.

While both parties in that picture were doing whatever, I was getting high and shitposting. And when the barbarians are at the gate, I'll be in the bushes with a rifle, or just hiding somewhere.

I believe this nigga here is trolling. I send the same texts to my female feminists friends just to mock them.

"Everyday we stray further from God's light"
lol

Why would you ever get in relationship with such person?
Besides, of course, that she is uglier than satan's rotting anus

literally nothing is below unironic fluffy abuse

i bet she is barrels of fun to be around. check out the look on her face. good god....

I'm dying
>put me into the screenshot

I kind of want to punch myself in the head until I forget that I read this.

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHH

>>>/ylyl/

I want to fucking die.

i can't decide who is worse, diapers or fluffy abuse faggots. good god...

not cringe but i have to post it anyways

fucking kill yourself, red background, getting shocked over doll threads which have been around forever, zoom in on comment trash

the good news is: this guy actually has cancer.

Your little pms rage tells me you have a doll as well dont you? kys phaggot

If you knew the story behind those photos, you probable wouldn't post it. 'Emma' was his sister, she was raped and killed by three guys.

Still a faggot, dead sister or not

well that info disqualifies the pic for these cringe threads imo

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

this

>babe
Someone actually dates this thing?

> If you knew the story behind those photos, you probable wouldn't post it. 'Emma' was his sister, she was raped and killed by three guys.

Lets not start acting like anyone around here really gives a fuck.

hahaha oh wow you dont like the way i butcher a thread with my absolutely retarded threadcapping methods??? you dont like how i make the original post unreadable by zooming in on 12 disgusted reactions?? haha holy heckers play me some checkers you must like the disgusting thing that the original poster of the thread i butchered likes! what a gaywad! typical keemstar fan am i right internet bros? please let me be right

agreed

True "edginess" is being unable to completely conceal one's pessimism or cynicism despite trying to find optimism. The more complex and synoptic the conflict/disparity is, the edgier you seem.

Running through a litany of woes and misgivings without paying any heed to the possibility of better states is simply childish and short-sighted. But, finding inherent incompatibilities or probabilistically negative outcomes, yet pressing on with a resigned hint of melancholy, is the definition of "good edge--", and, coincidentally, the characteristic that'll really make you seem interesting to a girl as your relationship becomes more involved (value limited by her own capacity of abstraction)

Being dark and depressed for the sheer intention of garnering a tortured, "deep thinker" reputation is always laughable and ham-handed

Samefag

Brendan Murphy.

That's not even cringey... A little annoying sure, but it seems legitimate; they never blame anyone.

Gotta admire this fags commitment.

So, you wouldn't mind if we all laughed at your mom if a few big black guys held her down and gave her what your dad never could?

cringe

do you have autism?

bzzzzzt.......try again, faggio.

topkek

Fuck no, bitch is a hoe anyway

kek, you guys

Yes, she certainly is, user....and she will never change her bad habits :(

recently played steam games thread?

>2016
>still falling for this simple bait

good cringe user, well done :^)

>i was only pretending to be retarded

well someone had to

Wow, I never even thought about it that way. Now it's easier for me to understand the difference between the two. I've seen both types of edge, and of course, people flock to the ones with the good edge. They end up being leaders,at times, even if they don't want to.

K

>>i was only pretending to be retarded

having an IQ less than 70 is not pretending, son.....just sayin'

what a god

Sure man whatever makes you feel good

His fucking face says it all

I'm legitimately impressed rn

you're the cancer that plagues Sup Forums
get the fuck off your high horse and crawl into a noose cunt

Kek, someone's getting a bit cranky

I actually was the winner. Thank me later user!