I don't understand why people say "tits + timestamp or gtfo"...

I don't understand why people say "tits + timestamp or gtfo". Is it really that hard to believe that a girl can browse Sup Forums?
>pic semi related

tits or gtfo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tits or gtfo

kys

No u

Because the usually the only reason a girl browsing Sup Forums would reveal herself as female is for positive attention, so instead of feeding that we act as rude as possible to these attentionwhores so they won't clutter our website.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Many thank for teh explanation. I thought they say that because they actually want tits

That too

i's not that we don't believe you're a grill it's just that we hate attention whores

Women don't use the internet, and with your flat chest, I'm not convinced you're one either.

Go back to what ever faggot site you came from everyday more newfags like you make Sup Forums gayer and gayer

Rules of the internet state there are no girls on the internet.
There is, in fact, no gender on the internet.
The subversion of Sup Forums is to stick to the rules and exploit those that don't.
Rules is rules. Tits is tits.

/thread

it's summer

Femanon here

Nigger faggot

Congratulations, have a fucking medal and shut up about it.

>semi-related
>semi

Show tranny dick pls

Not every grill has DD's yuo faggit

Sorry bb. I only have polandballs to show

The point of being an user is to be an user
It's to say.. we don't care who you are, but if you want the attention, give us something worth giving you the attention for

Stop being a bitch, bitch. Just show the tits or stfu. Bitching bout how not everyone has dd and its not nice. This is chan not tumblr no one gives a fuck unless tits. As a femanon I am getting tf out of here cause I don't feel like showing my dd tits today so some neck beard can fap to them.

You only know this place cuz of your boyfriend
> tits or gtfo it's not hard to understand

tits or gtfo

How do we delete threads lel