All jokes aside this is one of the most dominant teams you've ever seen...

all jokes aside this is one of the most dominant teams you've ever seen, you don't just get to all those finals without being good, meanwhile you have teams eliminated in groups including England, Brazil, France, Spain, Italy, etc.
The only other team as good as Argentina the past 10 years has been Germany (and for some while, Spain).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12JE_Ved21o
youtube.com/watch?v=akmMTEBFmUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you need to win to be dominant, idiot
I can tell you another team more dominant than Argentina, that's Chile

Chile is better than Argentina plain and simple. Go cry in a corner.

>this is one of the most dominant teams you've ever seen
they won a single 1 (one) world cup without handball.
that's nowhere near what ''dominance'' means.

>lose in the groups
>0-0 in final
>b-but chile is better!!

keep dreaming Elisão

Lmao, we dominate every single psort in the world, pick any sport you want and youll see that we are at least in the top five among the greatest
good post op

He probably means the actual Argentinian team.
But even if so, it's a wrong statement

literally razorcake: the team

>top 5
>dominant
lmao

i mean i know it's for the bills but i'm borrowing that name, i'm sure americans will understand

>against Nigeria, Bosnia, Panama, Venezuela
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>against Germany, Chile, Brazil, Netherlands

most dominant team for sure

i want to see Argentina vs Brazil rugby

We'd wreck them like 200-0

we don't play homosexual sports

> the gay favela of brazil

dressing like shit isn't gay
getting your ass humped by other men is

faggot

>messi bus driver outfit
everytime

>The only other team as good as Argentina the past 10 years has been Germany (and for some while, Spain).

But Argentina hasn't been good for 10 years. They had a decent three years now. They didn't do much in 2006 or 2010.

i-i'd fuck rafinha-san desu..

>They didn't do much in 2006
We lost on peanlties against the host m88

So? A host that went out in the semis. You're gonna try and pretend a quarterfinal exit is a great achievment?

No, but's far away from "didn't do much"

We've always been competitive (besides 2010, we had a manager with literally 0 experience)

Maybe competitive, but still don't compare yourself on that scale with Germany or even Spain because it doesn't fit.

>Spain
They've been shit for like 100 years and then got a golden generation (which is already over), same with Chile

The only NTs who've been always good are Germany, Italy, Argentina and Brazil

past 10 years includes this

No, them failing in la copa was a massive underachievement, especially with Brazil permaded and Suarez-less Uruguay. Their only real competition was Chile and they got btfo twice.

>you don't just get to all those finals without being good
Do you really think reaching a Copa America final is hard?

I wasn't the one who chose the last 10 years as a timeframe, OP did. And for that time, Argentina has not been on the same level as Germany or Spain. Spain might have had two bad tournaments now, but they still WON three major tournaments in a row over a 6 year period which is quite the monumental achievment.

In the last 10 years we've reached 5 finals and won an Olympic gold medal

If being #2 isn't elite I don't know what being elite is

Elite, yes. Dominant, no.

>this flag
>this topic
I won't even waste time answering your post

>dominant
>dont actually win
???

>copa finals without winning
>olympics

wew

Sabe pa

In the last 10 years we've reached 4 finals and won an Olympic Gold medal.

Messi looks like the guy in your family that says alright kids it's time to hear a story, and he sits on his comfy chair by the christmas tree while all the little kids sit in front of him

>CONCACAF finals
no wonder you faggots get 7-0'd once you play with the big boys

hard as having your local dictator to buy the 78 wc from fucking Perú

It's flaky, if not inconsistent and doesn't merit the level of applause and congratulation that the team and their fans believe they deserve.

pasa mas velas pls hermano

>argentina need to win for 3 goals against a team with 0 points
>wins for 6, while being the host
How's that rigged? A similar shit happened this year with Brazil winning 7-1 against Haití and no one talked shit

if germany or penalties didn't exist Messi would be overuler of earth

Llegaron las velas

Wasn't Peru good back then?

Just in the past years.

2014 WC: Fixed to get easiest group refball all the way to final. Choke final.

2015 CA: Fixed to get easiest group. Refball to final. Choke final again.

2016 CA: Again fixed for easiest group. Refball to final. Choke again for the third year in a row.

Pathetic 2bh.

In the first round against shit team, yes

In the second round they lost all their matches and in the last one against Argentina they were already out of the cup, they didn't give a fuck

Actually Portugal has been the 2nd best national team since 2000 after Germany

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Wasn't Peru holding a tie at half time and didn't they """""""suddenly""""""" change their keeper to an Argentine born one?

Really makes you think

Ya, they had an Argie keeper

Even you could say he conceded on purpose. But we didn't buy the match, we didn't fix the WC

>they had an Argie keeper
>Even you could say he conceded on purpose
This literally means to fix the WC or at least that group

I have faith than Argentina is going to lift the curse in 2018. After watching the pathetic euro display in this cup, my faith has increased. If we played the WC right my bet for the top 4 would be Germany, Argentina, Italy and Chile.

We didn't force him nor pay him off to concede goals on purpose

How is it our fault?

>this

road to the semifinal for argentina in WC2014 was more easy that the road for portugal in this euro.

>another final against Germany or Chile

>one of the most dominant teams you've ever seen

Sup Forums would literally explode

yeah, because last year you almost choked against fucking colombia, literally the only decent team you faced in your way to finals. This year Conmebol even transform the fucking Copa from be a fucking meme to be a real one after you guys reach to the finals. Get your shit together, your team is no that good either.

Elite, yes. Dominant, no.

a fucking choke

south africans will be purged one day

I don't hate the hate for Messi, especially from Argies, 4 finals in 6 years is no fluke. 3 of those finals would have been easily won if Tevez and Higuain didn't literally miss open net shots.

yes but all the ifs ands or buts don't count, no one remembers losers.

>Even you could say he conceded on purpose. But we didn't buy t

oh dude

"Polemico soborno"

youtube.com/watch?v=12JE_Ved21o

"Argentina 78: General Videla en el vestidor de Perú antes del 6-0"

youtube.com/watch?v=akmMTEBFmUI

>dominant
>0 cups

Football is more unpredictable than other sports. You can be good and lose at the initial stages. But Argentina is good anyway

a host that had to injure our keeper to win, dirty kraut

>2014 WC: Fixed to get easiest group refball all the way to final. Choke final.
we had nigeria, that played very well against france, and we faced belgium that brought up a very solid team before facing netherlands in semis. brasil, belgium and france had easier groups.
>2015 CA: Fixed to get easiest group. Refball to final. Choke final again.
no, that was chile, who fixed the ENTIRETY of the tournament (there was an exceptional disgusting moment, where vidal crashed his car while drunk, he didn't go to jail, not even a ticket, because he had to play the copa)
>2016 CA: Again fixed for easiest group. Refball to final. Choke again for the third year in a row.
brasil had an easier group, then we faced venezuela and the host us4, it's not our fault that everyone was shit except chile and colombia.

dominant no
competitive yes

Nice """sport""" you guys got. This is like the 2008 detroit lions beating the Patriots. That shit should never happen, but for some reason it does in """soccer""" so this makes it a good sport

2008 - 2012 Spain is literally one of the best national team there has ever been and you dare to say WE are one of the two best teams of the last decade?

Kek

That Argentina team is still better than today's

But so is the Brazil team lol

Argentina will actually win something soon....right?

Don't get me wrong I like this team

But seriously now

No, junior:

I saw Germany with Khan and Ballack,

I saw Brazil with legends like Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Bebeto, Rivaldo and Cafu.

I saw an Italy with Roberto Baggio, when Gigi was just starting out.

I Saw an England with Owen.

I Saw a Colombian team decimate the most solid Argentina squad 5-0 on the way to the World Cup with both Batistuta and Maradona as 2 of 11.

All of the teams above were Champions in multiple occasions. Messi can only win with barcelona, not Argentina. He is not even a champion of his nation. Enjoy the game, learn and keep idiotic ideas like these to yourself.

Germany wins 4:0
Messi score 0 goals in the entire tournament.
Still makes me happy.

Strong? Definitely.
Dominant? No, to be dominant you need not only to get to the finals but to win them, their only win was in olympics and even >we managed to do that, so you can't really use that as an argument.

People forget the 6-0 against bolivia in 2010.

>England with Owen
>All of the teams above were Champions in multiple occasions

What did he mean by this?

I like this post.

>this American that gets mad everytime a supposedly weaker team wins against a stronger one
what does it make you mad? What the fuck is the point of watching a game if you alredy know 100% who is going to win. Did they make you lose a bet or something

Okay maybe not England recently, but Owen had a lot more heart than Messi.

Tyrannical Janitors prevent Sup Forums from being a good board

>18-1
>73-9
Upsets happen you dummy.

>FIFA Fair Play Trophy - 1998
>2004 FA Summer Tournament - 2004

Not to mention the 1997 Tournoi de France, a year before Owen burst onto the scene.

What glorious, trophy-laden years those were...

Youre not even top 5 in footy

Damn England is a dominant team

>messi outfit
>asperger intensifies

There's little to no point in calling yourself "dominant" but you can't finish the job.

A stacked quad? no doubt. On paper, one of the NT's with strong players in each position (outside of goalie/defenders).

But nothing to show for it...