Wtf I hate kanye now

wtf I hate kanye now

Other urls found in this thread:

tmzhiphop.com/kim-catches-caitlyn-giving-kanye-west-oral-sex-in-pool-house/
youtube.com/watch?v=tqGdgezwVkU&t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=tbzVDhlsdaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's good to see that there is at least one musician who isn't a mindless sheep. Kanye is possibly the only true brave or rebellious mainstream artist out there.

The absolute madman

>Kanye
>Freestyling
I thought he didn't do that because he sucks at it?

oh great now the alt-right will latch onto Kanye and tote him as their token black ally.

This is Caitlyns fault

I'm just hoping it's a joke

t. cucked liberal numales

It's no joke

see

Well it's only 2 lines lol

We needed a replacement once Carson left

obviously he's "freestyling" his prewritten material

vid or it didn't happen

you just KNOW...

tmzhiphop.com/kim-catches-caitlyn-giving-kanye-west-oral-sex-in-pool-house/

why is south park real life

OUR GUY

he'a a literal god, I need a harcore alt-right satire album by kanye filled with nationalist and racist lyrics.

Except this was proven not true.

classic liberal male, go back to your AJJ music. Kanye is our guy.

I love Kanye, why do you assume I'm a liberal? I just hate the alt-right. I voted for Trump though.

Man if you don't shut yo goddamn stormcuck ass up

>country music doesn't exist

youtube.com/watch?v=tqGdgezwVkU&t=30s

>>literally jerks off to video of muslim men banging eachother while fantasising about getting rammed in the ass by a woman wearing a strapon in exchange for the honor of paying alimony for decades on end

I feel like this is bait.......

Nationalism is going to come back in a big way, and liberal cuck modern feminist bullshit is going crumble.

All you cucks are doomed

Woah, nigga you nasty

I choose to believe it :)

It really hasnt for a good 40 years now. Just because you sing with a twangy southern accent doesnt make you country.

kanye alt-right west
welcome to the right side
suck it liberals

I highly don't it

Also that was a lot of buzzwords so good on you

Doubt it*

Fuck this website

underrated kek

but seriously, Kanyes music a shit.

Kanye is now New Balance, except he always sucked. And probably wont back down like NB in fear of losing consumers.

He already pulled money out the ass of libs, this is his opportunity to pull money out the ass of deplorables. :^]

would buy my first kanye album

youtube.com/watch?v=tbzVDhlsdaY
Yeezy uncucking these white bois

Because it couldn't have been a metaphor for something else, or an accidental slip-up that does not represent his beliefs

>phone poster
First to go in the gas chambers DESU

>long as fuck rant where he explains in depth why he likes Trump
>slip up

o k

until the muslims are gone things are only going to get nastier, nice france was just the begining of the nastiness

> ignores "metaphor for something else"

i am a trump supporter, but his wall plan is fucking shit

>I highly don't it

all cucks are illiterate uneducated retards.

>he'a a literal god, I need a harcore alt-right satire album by kanye filled with nationalist and racist lyrics

Maybe Kanye has been listening to too much Dave Mustaine (and his pal Alex Jones) lol

The last Megadeth album makes Trump look a moderate.

the wall itself was a metaphor ya dingus.

God bless Trump, God bless Kanye West. Liberalism/Feminism/and Islam will all fall.

this would completely make-up for how forgettable life of pablo was

Nigga i'm at home on a comp, fuck off with that

Cringe.

>Corrects himself
>all cucks are illiterate uneducated retards.

Your the sole reason why a meteor needs to strike this side of the earth and reset this bullshit.

>Your

hury up and correct yourself, cuck.

>your

No, trump's been wanting to make an actual wall between the US and Mexico ("a fence in some places"), along with a metaphorical one. My problems are with the physical one, the metaphorical one is ok.

feminism and islam are both stupid, but liberalism? our country was founded on liberal ideals, which are ones i like. if you're looking at the far left and the democratic party as liberalism, then i see why this frustration is here. Definitely as fuck ain't dying though.

So is this a stealth Sup Forums thread?

Liberalism has gone too far, it needs a hard pull-back in order to fix the situation.

>Proving my point
>Caring about anything but the very basic spelling on an imageboard

Snowbeast further proving my point

>stealth

There isn't any stealth here.

Actually underage

You got btfo stop posting.

Agreed.

You're literally too stupid to perform basic typing. You can't spell. You are an idiot. Once you understand how stupid you are maybe you'll be able to take steps toward improving on that, you may quickly learn that all of your beliefs are grounded in the same stupidity as you typing skills.

>My problems are with the physical one
You have to go back Paco

Oh, this is one of those rare occassions where it's out in the open?

NIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGASWAG

>i am a trump supporter, but his wall plan is fucking shit

isn't half of the border natural barriers anyway?

you only need a wall in between those areas.

south park is fucking shit

Again even further proving my point

Your welcome to try again but i'm sure you'll fail like you've been doing

Very good post.