What are your guys' experiences with shitty shitty dandruff?

What are your guys' experiences with shitty shitty dandruff?

Mine has always been easily managed by not eating sugar or dairy, but about a year ago that stopped working so I went to the shampoos.
None that I've tried have worked, so I went full hippie
>full hippie
and did the whole "no shampoo" thing to balance out my natural oil production and whatnot.
That worked extremely well for everything, except dandruff.
At this point it's really affected my quality of life, and am willing to make huge life changes in order to counteract it.
It seems my two best options are
>shaving head
>an hero
but I'm open to anything else.

>tl:dr can't find a lasting cure for dandruff

Will shaving help? I mean it's skin from your head, what does it have to do with hair?

I can't say for certain, I just find it hard to imagine a bald guy with dandruff.

You like Bernie Sanders?

Nah, he looks like he has mad dandruff problems

Same problem, OP. Dont know when or why it started to happen. Shampoos have only been temporary fixes. I've heard olive oil may help though.

Not OP, but yeah.

Apply apple cider vinegar to your scalp and let it stay in for some minutes then wash your hair - legit tip. Also, shaving it all off helps a great deal, all the surface dandruff will go away so it's easier to reach the base fungi or whatever it's called my english sucks.

I've done ACV, I've also mixed it with tea tree oil. I've done honey with that too, I've done lemon juice, aloe vera, ginger, pretty much any natural remedy I could find, no solution

ary avenos sulfate free shampoo bro

Fag.

Hey faggot. Youre washing your head with water thats too hot for your fag scalp to handle. Cool the water down and that shit goes away.

I shaved my head for 2 years weekly you still get dandruff unless you're trying to go mr.clean bald

So there is a difference between dandruff and dry scalp. So you really need to determine rather it is dandruff or dry scalp before trying to cure it.

/Thread

>Extra Strength Head and Shoulders
>Apply to scalp with dry hair, try and rub into scalp well
>Get into shower, wash ass, etc.
>Get hair wet, rub 'poo into scalp more
>Apply more 'poo, lather, rinse

Had incurable dandruff, tried all the things you listed to mixed results. This was advice from a dermatologist. I only did it a few times and I haven't had dandruff for a year.

Just because I didn't mention it doesn't mean I haven't tried it; that was the first thing I did.
Even completely cold showers don't help.
>hot water dries your skin out
who doesn't know that already?

>Poo
Naturalist remedy up to dateI

try t-gel during shower, let it soak in your scalp a few minutes. then rub olive oil into your head after shower

source: this helps with my terrible face dandruff

Mr. Clean bald wouldn't look bad on me
Haven't tried olive oil yet, I'll keep that one in my back pocket
I can imagine it's dry scalp because the itch is unbearable some days
This sounds interesting, good thing I've already got butt loads of the stuff laying around; ty fam