Why hasn't this shit been kicked to /asp/?

I'm a veteran who's served in the armed forces

Why hasn't this shit been kicked yet? this shit is unamerican

>I'm a veteran who served in the armed forces
Get on the GI bill and get a degree, you uneducated redundant fuck

Thanks for answering my question

Shit like soccer and boreball aren't sports and are damaging to America

i'm an ace combat pilot who tested the F-35 at Area 51, and i think baseball should be the only sport allowed to be played in America.

Kill yourself

Too bad a sandnigger didn't finish you off.

you should have died out there tbdesu

This is why us who served in the armed forces should get more voting rights than those who are NEETs

I can't wait until boreball dies and soccer is banned in America

You have to go back

you fought for Israel and Jews. You are delusional if you think you did anything positive for any American.

Kill yourself.

Good, Major League Boreball should be disbanded and all their funding should be redistributed to the armed forces

We provide more of an instrinsic value to American athletics than Spicball does

>baseball """""""""""""""""highlights""""""""""""""""""
>a squirrel running around
>a man stacking 50 cups and running around
>people sleeping
>people looking at their cell phones

>basebore

>ADHD child gets triggered by a 6 hour baseball game

KEK

>welfare queen

I get triggered that millions of our taxpayer dollars goes to this shit when there are millions of homeless veterans

I think the dumbest individuals I meet are either veterans or just nationalistic Americans

Kys weak b8

Eat a dick welfare queen

Same reason MMA and TRB crap hasn't - the autist moderator eats that shit up.

they have to show that shit because the typical mongoloid who watches ESPN doesn't know the difference between a curveball and a slider so there's no point in showing strikeouts.

you're un-American, you fuckbag. kill yourself before your dormant PTSD triggers you to go shoot up a restaurant or movie theater, faggot.

how many fucking threads do you got to make berating a sport and justifying it by saying you're a vet?

fuck off