Went to dealer for LSD

>went to dealer for LSD
>dealer out of blotters but offers me powder/crystal LSD
>i give him $50 and he gives me about as much powder that can ft under my trimmed pinky finger nail.
>okay bet.
>get to car, tear open paper and snort all this shit.
>drive home (10 mins)
>open door
>fall over
>reach for laptop under couch.
>start this thread
>I just fell in my computer
>my rug took me to the desert
>in control again.
>im not a robot

Regretting not taking pic of powder

Other urls found in this thread:

bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-THIRD-PDF-EDITION-530005584
iacopoapps.appspot.com/hopalongwebgl/
youtube.com/watch?v=dWR_TSF-QlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any idea how many mics you took?

i can text still will do

The Devils and demons will take over for you very soon. Think about it, ball spinning out of control, next thing..you're dead. And they know it.

hahahahahimgonnadiehahahaha

The Devils will be with you soon, behind. Are they? Oh yes, they will love your taste.

Way to go moon cricket!

Stupid shithead texting about that. You have been logged. Stupid shithead lol

STARE INTO THE ABYSS

IT WILL STARE BACK

The only thing funny is that you would openly text about that. Don't be a dummy, dummy.

OP here, feeling quite spiritual. about an hour and a half in. most intense visuals ive ever had rn.my heart i feel it in the air

nah, just prepare for a hell of a ride, it would take so much more

Demons in the corner? They will enjoy you.

See you on the other side breh, listen to the song Flow by Cage the Elephant of your still capable enough.

Just sent to the cops. Easy for them to look you up these days based on texts. Goin have a door knocking soon.

Ive takenup to 35 before. i know ill be fine. ive been tripping for 10+ years now. i know my way around it haha. i actually have got pretty good controll of everyhting. though its getting super hard to type. no demons yet lol just alot of pink rising from shadows. its making feel like im a kid. some wiertd comfort to it

You try to clear the evil thoughts, but you know them to be true. They are about you. Why and how? You will see soon.

Embrace death.

you rock op, you are cool and ily

What's a bad trip like?

hey thanks man! / woman. i cant commit to love in a state like this but you made me tingle so your cool too!

GODSPEED user

PRESS F FOR RESPECT

I've never ever had a bad tripp on acid, however i;ve had many on mushrooms.. its like the feeling you get when you dissapoint someone you loved when you were little. i.e. a mother. that emptiness feeling x 50. for me things tend to get dark and i feel like everyone has a conspiracy against me of some kind. theese expeirences were a very long time ago (4 years) and ive gotten a good way around bad trips now, even in public.

Rock on, OP. Here, you can have this.

very weird feels. made my eyes cross.

You are an amazing being in flight throughout a wondrous realm, OP.

Soar on the astral winds, and explore your dreams and whims like the god you are.

Come visit a special place, too, if you can. Ride my words like some crazy energy current my burrito

Enjoy the trip OP

You cool guy

your train has made me giggle in a way i could only describe as helium-esqe. ive never done this before. your words have inspired. but to do what i dont know. they just felt good to read. god the paint on the wall looks like that cool sponge art that'd be on kids walls. almost a tye-ie.

Bump for interest. This dude is about to be wigging the fuck out

Explore your childhood. Remember the memory. Then project it onto your reality. Given your current state, your minds eye should be very powerful.

You already seem stuck in the kiddie vibes anyways. Yes?

Ever had an out of body experience? Try visualizing your friends house. As if you were there physically, but in your mind. Then walk around. See if you can "find" your friend.

Have this picture.

i have out of body experiences all the time. i cant really throw myself in one. it happens alot when i get sleepy when im sober, i suspect ts from frying my brain w this drug.. not in a way im crazy, but i do hav e mild halucinations on a day-today basis.

Does it say that im op or do i have to distinguish that? god im getting looped here. lol. ask me shit Sup Forumsrothers

bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-THIRD-PDF-EDITION-530005584

Read this some time, OP if you care

Also what is your best memory in your whole life

I'll save the link, thanks. and the happiest moment of my life? that's hard. a fair amounto of my childhood was literall torture. i think my happiest moment was the day before my 20th birthday. me and my best friend lived together at the time, we each ate a 3.5 of quality gold caps and tripped our nuts off. during the peak was a time i remembered everyhting in my life and it just all seemed so shitty compared to the moment i was in. i started crying and telling him how i'd never be that happy again. i still feel it holds true.

plz enjoy this OP, it's an insane geometrical visualizer that you can control the speed and depth of.

iacopoapps.appspot.com/hopalongwebgl/

Nigga i aint clicking that shit

I love how everyone is cheering op on. Embrace your fate OP, nothing is beyond your capabilities.
Watch the universe unfold into one thousand possibilities. Also why is the ground breathing, was it always breathing or just dancing to the beat of hallucinogen?

omfg, sped it up too fast. cant un speed up. dots everywhere close tab. will revisit.

seriously? alright man I can guarantee that it's not anything sketchy I've had that site bookmarked for years for every time I use psychedelics.

thisj is not op lol

that was no OP lol

yeah you guys are great. ive tried opening threads tripping before and i usually get peopletryina ruin it haha. thanks friends

Safe travels and hello from Finland. I love you.

Also from Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=dWR_TSF-QlE

LSD takes at least 45 mins to kick in. Enjoy your modern synthetic "bath salt" bullshit.

98% of the worlds legit LSD-25 went down in the early 2000's when the one guy who had the lab capable of making it went under.

Hey, it's me, your spiritual demon. Only you can see this. It's all in your head. Can you hear the voices? The slow, unnerving figure coming out of the shadows? Satan has come, and it is time for you to experience hell.