Rangers@Twins no critizing Beltre or Darvish Edition

Perez vs Santana

0-0 top 3rd

I'll join you OP

>literally no one watching this game

twins or rags fan?

>rags……......>rags >rags >rags................. >rags ........................ >rags >rags ..................... >rags >rags
>…>rags…....>rags ......... >rags.......... >rags .... >rags ........... >rags .............................. >rags
>……>rags....>rags >rags >rags........ >rags >rags >rags ...... >rags ...... >rags>rags .......... >rags
>……>rags....>rags >rags.................. >rags ......... >rags ..... >rags ................... >rags ............... >rags
>…>rags…....>rags ......... >rags........ >rags ......... >rags ....... >rags ................. >rags .................... >rags
>rags……......>rags................ >rags . >rags ......... >rags.............>rags >rags >rags............. >rags >rags

Dallasbro

>rags

nice, was kinda hoping for a twins bro so we could have some banter

I give the rangers two to three weeks before their collapse.

Fuck this shit, win a few games in a row first, then Ill spend my time watching you again rangers

How many runs do you think the rags will give up in the ninth to lose it? 5? 9?

you guys need to leave, only people with actual baseball knowledge allowed

>tfw bandwagoned rags a few days ago becauses anons said they were the very best team in baseball

I just don't know, it's not really normal to lose games in the 9th when you're leading by +1 run right?

It's nice that there are international teams. Canada's Jays and Mexico's Rangers. Baseball is an international sport, too bad it's not recognized as much as soccer.

Astros are closer to Mexico

I was joking stupid, apparently Rangers humor is too intelligent for your little Minnesota Somali pee brain.

>I was joking stupid
fuck off hoe, no girls allowed

>rags

>loading the bases on BB
>for T___s

Oh I am laffing

BABOOSH! Double play!

Lets go Rangers! Also quick question, for the 4th I getting my wife's son a new glove so he can play catch with his father. Any recommendations? I was thinking a black leather pitchers mitt.

Can someone explain >rags

Go rangers

wont happen unless yu or someone else falls off the planet.

n. something that can be tossed away; specifically: a piece of cloth; a tabloid; a Texas MLB meme team based in Arlington

Wow the Rangers are pitching a no-no, this team is incredible

Don't forget feminine hygiene product

Wow the Rangers are getting shut out, this team is overrated

Even if they make it to the playoffs they'll choke faster than a toddler eating tortilla chips

Whoa Rangers already have 2 hits on the most dynamic pitcher in the league, this is impressive. Im just a neutral fan watching and doing my scouting btw

What a play by Beltre, shame the umps are working overtime against the Rangers, again

I'm confused, why are the Texas Rangers losing to the Minnesota Twins, isn't the former supposed to be good and the latter supposed to be bad?

>perez pitching
>rangers winning
pick 1 friend

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

As a neutral observer this Rangers club doesn't seem like the best team in baseball, in fact they don't seem very good at all.

Why say that when you can watch it right now as they get swept by the worst percentage team in the league?

I think I understand
>rags
now, it really makes sense

As a neutral observer Im tired of you unoriginal Rangers haters stealing my lines, you should be ashamed, stop it!

BOOM! BABOOSH!

Did mlb.com just have a giggle or did Mazara seriously just attempt a bunt with one out and a man on second?

>rags

Holy shit, they are THIS bad right now

I'm confused? Wasn't there a runner in scoring position with less than two outs? Why did the "best team in baseball" not score him? I'm really unsure about this team, I hoped on the bandwagon because anons in /mlb/ SAID they were the best, but I just don't know now.

Oh wow and a lead off single, I'm having doubts about rags!

>rags……......>rags >rags >rags................. >rags ........................ >rags >rags ..................... >rags >rags
>…>rags…....>rags ......... >rags.......... >rags .... >rags ........... >rags .............................. >rags
>……>rags....>rags >rags >rags........ >rags >rags >rags ...... >rags ...... >rags>rags .......... >rags
>……>rags....>rags >rags.................. >rags ......... >rags ..... >rags ................... >rags ............... >rags
>…>rags…....>rags ......... >rags........ >rags ......... >rags ....... >rags ................. >rags .................... >rags
>rags……......>rags................ >rags . >rags ......... >rags.............>rags >rags >rags............. >rags >rags

Wow the RAGS suck ASS

>rasgs

lol r u guys even trying ha ha

> that
>a strike
Umps pls

>the RAGS are going to get walked off by the T___S

OH WOW

Yeah it bottomed out pretty fast. Pretty upsetting to watch

Rev up the >rags looks like the boys are going to embarrass themselves again

>matt bush mows through your order
>extra innings on the way
>one team is clutch, the other has a .300 winning percentage
>the city of you

>clutch
>one strike away
>twice
>clutch

I'm actually a rags fan...I'm just sick of this meme team. Maybe people will stop talking shit and getting everyone to hate this fandom if the rangers just go back to being terrible all the time, rather than waiting until there's something to get upset about

HELLO WIN COLUMN

Get bent leaf

"Best fans in baseball" and can't even reach 60 replies.

>rags