OBJECTIVE: Get 100 [You}'s for single comment

>OBJECTIVE: Get 100 [You}'s for single comment.

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

ooooo shieeeeeeet

There is nothing wrong with the Jews.

(you)

Theres nothing wrong with being Jewish

No one every said there was. Jews did 9/11 which lead to muslims being bombed and the war economy booming. Seems like swell chaps to me.

if i win i'll kill myself on tinychat tonight

Wow that bait is tempting.

Who this? Got nudes?

I remember you from other threads, just off yourself already

I almost finished an entire sentence before realizing this thread is going to be tricky not to reply to people.

Fuck I just replied to you.

Cockninjastudios. Search on torrent site, download and you'll enjoy.

She has autism in real life, and it's hilarious seeing the video where she pretends to be autismtic and her brother tricks her into sex. People complained and she came out and was like "LOL IT'S OKAY I'M ACTUALLY AUTISTIC"

search cockninja

Guys I realized today... Feminists and Tumblr are right. We are horrible people.

Though I don't even feel right telling you guys this, my mansplanning shouldn't be enforced on you.

I'm sorry.

i've never seen Sup Forums so slow

COMBO BREAKER

I fucked this girl and then she shit herself.

I'd smash her.

don't reply to me

Fuck you; you fucking faggot think your clever with your reverse psycholoical?

hi

sure

>Prince
>Age - 2
ROLILNG

rolololo

Don't feed the trolls bra

bitch please. i wont even get one

Don't give up user. You might one day!

roll

You lost user.

why? almost nothing would change

Because he's never getting 100 (you)'s with that post.

Who is?

Who is what?

I used to put my sisters fingers in warm water and film her piss herself... who wants the videos?

roll

True story: No actually a true story. I know what this thread is about... But yeah.

During the fort mcmurray wildfire when I came back my fleshlights were used obviously 2-3 times like normal before cleaning.

After a month... The bottom was filled with roughly 1 cm of green liquid. Not white. Not spite coloured. Not clear like lube. Green.

What was this magnificent liquid? It smelled awful. So I masturbated again with them, got a shower and cleaned the fleshlights and still use them now.

Me

Me please

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

What is who? Q

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish

Damnit

Hey mathew

that doesnt even work you underage fuck.

Roll.

Sushi "chefs" fucking make my mind go wild.

You're not a chef; you don't cook shit.

Samefag

rolllol

3 of those are me. However this is about getting 100 yous so thanks for the 3 extra.

no u