/b What the fuck is this? It was my roommate's first time getting weed

/b What the fuck is this? It was my roommate's first time getting weed

why is it wet and how much you pay for it?

what the actual fuck is that?

basil

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhhahahhHHHaAaaaaaaa.

>BTW this website is 18+, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out faggot

does not look like any weed i've ever seen m8

how do you even mistake that for weed

its chewed up sunflower seeds

chopped up herbs lol you just got scammed

I am cracking the fuck up right now. That little bitch was for sure not your room mate. Nigga still lived with his mum.

I hope you're enjoying that salad and them delicious non-shelled sunflower jauns. I ate too much so when I took that last bite, I just chewed it and let it fall into this handy nap. Thanks for that free 80 bills m8, kill yourselves

OP here, I know it's not weed, but what the fuck is it. Chewed sunflower seeds seems to be the one lmao. It might be better than weed tho

"it might be better than weed tho"

>Thinking that someone who tried to rip you off by selling you "weed" would actually substitute drugs of greater value

>Thinking this looks like anything other than garnish for a salad.

damn op that sucks, has your roomate seen weed before?
im gonna go ahead and guess by "roomate" you mean yourself. gotta learn somehow i guess

kek, you get rekt OP, dont lie, you have no roomate, they scam you

Pppfffttt all these Yankees in here, those are collard greens. Damn good with some salt and hot sauce.

pro-tip from a dealer
call the guy back calmly ask for the weed you were suppose to get, and youll continue doing business with em.
im willingy to bet if hes any good at dealing he'll agree

you are gonna get scammed if they think ur a punk and could get away with it. just get on their level

no you idiots that the fucking nasty ass vegetable they give you for school lunch, collard greens maybe idk, anyway ur ass got played so either confront the guy or youre a faggot

Ha! If some highschool kid i ripped off called me up and was hey i want my shit id be like yeah? Come get it then. He would be greeted at the door by a couple of knappy haired dudes and an ak. Punk ass highschool kids.

lol that's the 1st thing that came to my mind,fucking mustard greens

no one would call you back for a scam youve never pulled off. youre not a nigger and you dont have an ak.

no one i know would trade long-term business for a one time scam with a customer that aint a bitch

does anyone have photos of what weed is supposed to look like?
I am not a federal agent

That shit looks like Yerba Mate. Good green tea. Add cane sugar and get snug
>Pic related , captcha

Summerfaggot

Anyways OP, it can be spice as well, in which case you still fucked nigger

Looks like taboule m8.

That shit is fucking fire man ignore all these faggots you'll be high af just smokin one bowl

watch the nbombs please

Welcome to Sup Forums you dumb fucking nigger.

Nigga that's a salad

Shut the fuck up stupid nigger

Fucking nigger kill urself

reminds me of when i was 14 and my neighbor sold a bag of oregano and other herbs to another kid we knew as 'weed' kek

Its "yerba mate", not weed, very commun in Argentina/Urgay and others niggers countries

Yeah, I was thinking maybe spice.

if it is spice go easy with it. i seen a guy drop into a seizure in the middle of a grocery store parking lot with a bottle of "scooby snacks" at his feet

Pro tip:

If it's wet don't buy it

Who could've sold the young lad such a thing? Is what I'm wondering. Probably told black man was his first time. Who else could do such a thing???

What the fuck.
kek

Das not weed bro lol ur friend got jipped, shit looks like spice k2 or oregano

Looks good to eat with some rice user. Just a sprinkle of fish sauce and we good fam

looks like something i scraped off the bottom of my lawnmower

Onions and peas... looks like spinach and lettuce too. He got you some salad user.

Your friend is hardcore

thats callaloo.

It's a Caribbean food

Nice try OP

Foreal though, its like the autism in his post just hangs there like nuclear fallout

You don't win friends with salad

chopped kale, bwahahaha

Does it smell like acetone ?

Hold the fuck up OP. give us a pic with better lighting

that's not weed bruh lmao, you should clock your roommate in the jaw for being a dumbass