Atheists could simply kill ten thousand infants for no reason and they shouldnt feel bad about it because you cease to...

Atheists could simply kill ten thousand infants for no reason and they shouldnt feel bad about it because you cease to exist after death and you will not be punished?

No wonder atheism is Satan's masterplan and you degenerates are falling for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JC9xrsAmeeE
youtube.com/watch?v=5mFOk9BDTA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still at this old shit, the nearest oldest thing that comes closest is your mothers skank ass prostitute pussy that takes it 10 times a day from hobos.

youtu.be/JC9xrsAmeeE

If the only reason you choose not to murder children is punishment after death, you are a terrible person

That's actually an excellent point, OP.

But why stop at infants? Why not old people? Why not niggers? Why not Republicans?

Kill 'em all!

No accountability/moral law = "Do what thou wilt."

Atheism = Satanism.

No shit this fucking summerfag has been posting these threads for two weeks now.

It's old. Fucking stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mFOk9BDTA0

God killed the whole world at least twice.. So stfu

OP where was you last week i miss you btw i know view religions where you kill offsprings for god's sake

>Two weeks

I've been seeing these threads for at least 2 years

This is the dumbest fucking argument. Sorry i dont need a looming threat or consequences to be a god damn good person

Is it already 2 years, well i loves this guy who think this shitty remarks up and post them as "Never-lasting-story" more sarcasm is only for SWJ there and make my day a bit better

That and satan killed 10 people yet he gets blamed for all the bad shit.
Fucking cross kikes

A "god damn good person" that endorses killing unborn babies?

A "god damn good person" that lies if necessary?

A "god damn good person" that cheats on taxes, cause nobody will ever know?

A "god damn good person" that jerks off to traps and cp whenever the urge hits?

My point is... how can you define a "god damn good person" if there's no moral law?

Where does "good" come from? How is it defined?

So, you're saying that you need a fucking book about sky-santa in order for you to have a reason not to kill random people on the streets. Also, If religion is such a great thing, why do you guys shun nonbelievers and murder innocents?

I still don't understand why do people still believe in these books, that's why I respect the minds behind these books. Only a genius could make so many people turn to sheep.

Wrong. Ask yourself... why would a reasonable God need to send the flood?

Answer is in Genesis 6 and the Book of Enoch.

All mankind was hopelessly corrupted by evil/fallen angels. The bloodline was infected with demonic DNA. Evil was out of control.

To salvage and purify the human bloodline, the only solution was to start over with a clean bloodline.

Noah was the only one who was found to have an untainted bloodline.

If you want to understand this, check out the "Nephilim" videos on YouTube.

This is stuff they NEVER talk about in churches. Way too controversial.

>"you guys"

Some do. But it's because they're idiots. And they're caught up in politics or policies or some other bullshit.

The Jesus of the Bible didn't do that. He called and welcomed sinners. He came to comfort and save sinners - not condemn them.

Sadly, most Western Christians don't have any idea who Jesus really was. Or what he actually taught.

I'm out of keks

Go back to the stone age you simple minded peasant. Don't ever vote because you're a waste of oxygen.

wasted quads

You can't believe Satan exists without God....it doesn't work that way.

Pic unrelated