Does anyone know if there is a GPS based app that when you arrive at certain locations you can get messages...

Does anyone know if there is a GPS based app that when you arrive at certain locations you can get messages? (I guess like a scavenger hunt) I'm trying to find a creative way to reveal to my gf that I got her tickets to blink 182. My plan is to have her walk to different spots at a local college and then get hints at each location. Honestly i'm sure this is just gonna get 404'd really quick but I have no other community I can ask for help/ideas from.. I don't fuck with reddit and my only other option is yahoo answers..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50ncnomRZO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would tell you but i saw the band name.

Would it help if I told you im not going?

Use a geocaching app

Isn't that only for hiding items and stuff tho? I'm looking for something that just sends her a notification once she arrives at certain destinations

Correct, but you could tweak what you want to do to fit the app. Or maybe an app with geofencing. Not sure, just ideas, sorry

When programming automation shit it's called "geofencing" to setup an action that occurs when a location is reached. Generally it's used to turn off lighting or open a garage door when you get to a distance threshold from a house. You may want to use the term when searching about text messaging and see what comes up.

In 1992 a blink show was fucking awesome

'Geofencing' I'll look it up, thanks guys!

Or, or, just hear me out on this one, you could save her several hours of work and a lot of disappointment by putting a gun in your mouth.

AND IM SO SORRY

I CANNOT DREAM, I CANNOT SLEEP TONIGHT

You Could also send those Messanges by hand. Simply have some binocular and send the Messe when you See her at the location

Hello there the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want

Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
The Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop the pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)

Bumparoo

I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.

youtube.com/watch?v=50ncnomRZO8

Just put GPS cords long and lat. The put notes at each position for the next coord. And wait at the last one with the tickets. Lazy fuck

We can live like jack and Sally if you want

And in the night we'll wish this never ends

My neighbor's dog has a 4 inch clit

This sick strange darkness