Summer is here Sup Forums, and you know what that means. yes, you answered correctly; summerfags are everywhere...

summer is here Sup Forums, and you know what that means. yes, you answered correctly; summerfags are everywhere. killing Sup Forums more than it already is. so on behalf of Sup Forums. fuck you summerfags. can't wait till winter.
prove you're not a summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

internetlastpage.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

op is a summerfag

i am, therefore im not

I hope you do realize that stupid little teenage fuck wits has something that can access the internet

all year long. Missed that part

although this is bait. i never got the summer argument. are you implying that children are finally allowed to use the computer during summer? what kind of fucked ass house did you grow up in?

I own two fingerboxes. One of which I made, the other I got from my great grandpa when he came back from laos

op just turn 360 and walk away from ur computer

▲ ▲
>Da Da Da DAAAAAAA
im a summerfag

Hey thread starter, I'm new soo what?? You seem like a bundle of sticks (that means faggot lol, learned on reddit)

how do i upload images?

this is bait asf. why bother.

To be quite honest, I think the banana gags are dying off. I mean, of course the pic always pops up in ylyl threads, but I haven't seen a banana gag since summer started. It's quite curious really.

Summer is a myth. This place was way worse 1 month before Summer when at any given moment there were 3-4 active "u mad white boi" threads with 100+ posts.

I guess they decided to split.

CAR-LOOOOS!!!

Whats a summerfag?

You do know the whole "summerfag" meme is just one big joke right? New people almost never post and usually lurk, and they don't all show up just cause it's summer. If anything it's you people who have been here for a year so you feel like special snowflakes that are the cancer

>inb4 4 replies from idiots who think this is for real

I remember my first post.

user, this is obviously bait. op must've abandoned the thread already.

Most all of Sup Forums is garbage. You have people who just fuck around, people who think newfags v oldfags matter, people who think this is a great forum to spout off their "avant garde" knowledge on "serious" topics, and people who pretend they are in anonymous.

You know who has it right? You know who isn't cancer on Sup Forums? Trips decides.

I lurked for a while.

This was before summer.

I think a 540 would be better.

>hmm how do I not look like a summerfag?
AHA "prove you're not summer" thread! Perfect!

▲ ▲

You fucking retard. Reading comprehension must be hard.

▲ ▲
triforce is hard so ill just copy and paste it.

if you were an oldfag you knew this

Rollin' for 9/11

I used to believe that until this summer.

I am a fag

Yeah

How did you do that?

Placenta effect

I'm not a summer you candy-ass roody-poo

▲ ▲

Hi i'm new here friends

>>▲
>▲ ▲

this is how you're supposed to do it newfag

Are you saying you wouldn't fuck this bunny senseless?

word filters you roody-poo.....also been here ten years.... ive never saved a picture....only post oc. lurk moar

Nice filename

Also anyone seen a mod around? I aint seen a mod post in a long fucking time.

internetlastpage.com/

--- .--. / .. ... / .- / ..-. .- --. --. --- - / .-- .. - .... / ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. / -... .-.. --- .-- -. / .- -. .- .-.. / .- ..- - .. ... --

me 2