twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw this on a video!!

youtu.be/k_E9FI0UN5E

She would have copped a broken nose thankful to mr elbow

That forehead bruh
Would the bullet do any damage?

you should see what's under the scarf

fucking doubt it.
the second that guy feels your hand *trying* to undo the snap, you'll have a fist in your face. and then after that a nightstick in the back of your neck.

>Disarming a cop with a security holster
>Britshits actually believe this
jej

they can't be all that stupid man, or are they?

Oi cunts' are you all that stupid?

better in the hands of police than a nigger

she might be stupid enough to not relize it's a cop

what about a nigger police?

plz no

we need to keep a closer eye on some of them

They can't here you over the sound of their country "dying" from not accepting economic migrants

I could get in my car and kill a whole bunch of children up by the elementary school tomorrow morning.

Its illegal for civilians to carry batons. What is there to discuss?

REPORTED

they left the EU what do you think

Mexico says hi, ameritard.

I'm a Brit and even I know that would not work. She tries undoing that snap and he WILL feel the pressure and rightfully beat her into a persistent vegetative state.

what did you vote?

Consider that some other Brit with an actual plan / desire to assassinate Trump using the same method tried to do that and got stopped.

>the second that guy feels your hand *trying* to undo the snap, you'll have a fist in your face. and then after that a nightstick in the back of your neck.
She never said how she would disarm him.
It's easy enough to deliver a good punch to the back of the head around the brain stem area, and then grab the gun, and then shoot the guy to finish him off, and maybe some other people if you're into that kind of thing.

>Its illegal for civilians to carry batons.
Depends on the state.

she is technically correct, its not hard to grab that gun, a quick kick to the balls from behind and then just grab gun. But few have the testicular fortitude.

Its not like its any different in the UK though, when I was in London in 2014 it was common to see police wearing armor and carrying automatic weapons almost everywhere.

they're secure holsters, it's difficult to pull the gun if you don't pull with the right angle etc. She has to pull it like she was wearing it.

>every country has the same laws

>It's easy enough to deliver a good punch to the back of the head around the brain stem area
Not if you're a woman.

I voted out. I don't have much ties to this country though. My family is originally from Commiefornia

it's not that hard, if a brain dead cop can pull it out any idiot can, it maybe secure doesn't mean its idiot proof, its like saying its hard to open a bottle of pills cause of the security seal,.

one swift kick to the balls and the rest is not that hard.

if she is in a place where people can openly carry like that, all bullshit she is dreaming of, like "easily disarm that guy" goas out of the window the moment she tries that
even if she could do all the shit you said (pull the gun, punch the guy, whatever) which I really doubt she can, anyone else around with a gun would see and shoot the bitch down, hell even the guy right behind her could prolly just punch her before she finish doing anything

liberals dreaming are always so stupid while trying to prove an imbecile point

I don't know about you, but i've been kicked in the balls before and i've still ignored the pain and gone berserk on the fucker that did it.

>police force is not trained in hand to hand fighting
>a standard issue woman can defend a trained male cop

Gtfo Internet tough guy, time for bed

*defend against + defeat

im saying that a really hard kick to the nuts would be enough to stun, to at least get the gun, you idiots, people have taken guns from a cop's holster before.

>I don't know about you, but i've been kicked in the balls before and i've still ignored the pain and gone berserk on the fucker that did it.
People have different levels of pain tolerance, but generally speaking, people get debilitated with a swift kick to the balls.

people can die from it, they go into shock.

Okay okay. What kind of people took guns from cops? Highly aggressive males (no I'm not being feminist here). Imagine a 60kg woman struggling against a 100kg cop. Even if he is "stunned" for a second.

>>police force is not trained in hand to hand fighting
Their hand to hand training is bullshit that's small in quanitity and low in frequency.
A 16 year old kid with 1 year of Kickboxing experience could beat the ass of any cop that only has experience in hand to hand combat in the police training.

Also, hand to hand combat in general is useless when someone takes you by surprise. You can't defend yourself against something when you don't know you need to defend yourself against that thing.

Yeah, but most likely not a woman. Don't overestimate women's physical strength.

Do they not even give them tasers or pepper spray or anything?

Fucking Bongland. "Stop.... or I'm just going to have to yell stop again".

fukin kek. bet those cops wish they had guns at that point

why dont you try to do that and come back to post how it went ?
its so easy a 16 years old can do, Im sure you can easily pull that off too then right ?

>Yeah, but most likely not a woman. Don't overestimate women's physical strength.
You don't need strength to hurt someone's balls, unless you're this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=pB7gnB31NnI
youtube.com/watch?v=a86cQobU-n4

I don't live in America and don't know to much details about guns but don't cops have holsters that you need to unclip and then need to push it in to your leg or down to unlock it then pull out.
So if she did try the cop moves there leg because they would feed it been pushed on and then bash the person.

I've actually train martial arts since I was 8 years old, and have practiced a large variety of martial arts, including Kickboxing.

I train at an MMA gym, and have been training there for 2 years. We have 2 cops, one did wrestling in high school, and had a year of experience in Boxing. The other was a complete beginner, besides his training.
I wiped the floor with their asses in our cage, so now I go easy on them to help them train when I spar with them.

They told me about their training, and they don't even use it.
Cops in general don't have to use their training.

You need to train hand to hand combat to maintain your skills.
Cops, unless they train on their free time, don't retain the little skill they developed during training.
It's just basic knowledge so you can get to your gun or tactical non-lethals.

someone with that mentality would prolly yell at the gun "shoot!!" and expect it to fire
she also thinks stealing a car is easy, just open the door and pull the other person out, just like in gta
done that a thousend times, its easy guys

If england is better, why dont you move back :^)

again, why are you telling me this ? go prove it
go steal the gun from a cop and come back here to post how easy it was, a 16 year old could do

she forgot to mention that pretty much every country has armed cops and that only her country is fucking retarded.

Whenever I'm behind a cop or a cash in transit guard the last thing I think about if not at all is trying to take their gun and shooting up the place because I value my life and lives of those who care for me. In other words, I'm sane. Chick needs to get her fucking head checked before she does something stupid.

Reported. Misleading/Irrelevant titles or thumbnails are against youtube policy.

Enjoy your channel strike and 10 minutes video limit fag

They do. Or something to thay effect , plus they go through training for stopping exactly this. And that's what most of these dipshits don't get.
>b-but my nut tap stun hurrr

This.

>Excuse me officer do you have the time?
>uh sure it's...
>B000000000m

>again, why are you telling me this ?
>>police force is not trained in hand to hand fighting

>go steal the gun from a cop
Not worth the consequences.

>a 16 year old could do
A physically and developmentally average 16 year old with 1 year of kickboxing experience could beat a cop, from the age range of 21-40 years old who is physically and developmentally average, in unarmed hand to hand combat.
I said nothing about a 16 year old stealing a gun from a cop.

Furthermore, even a weak female with little to no combat experience and training, could kick any cop in the balls who has average pain tolerance and testicular sensitivity, and create enough pain to debilitate the cop.

>>Excuse me officer do you have the time?
You have a better chance from behind where he can't see you or even know you exist.

>implying you wouldn't get a very swift elbow to the face/head the second you touch the holster
>implying he wouldn't tackle someone that tried to touch his weapon
>implying his partner wouldn't shoot you in the face
>implying he won't feel you fucking around and take 3 steps away from you and pull out the gun an proceed to dump an entire magazine into you
>implying you're stronger than him
All of this implying, if she could've done it, why didn't she do it? Instead she posts a pic about how easy it would be.

so much bullshit is not even funny
what a waste of trips

Its a 3 part holster, strap has to be unlocked and pushed forward, switch near the backstrap has to be engaged and finally gun has to be pushed then pulled out to release it from holster. Pretty common. Bitch would have been beaten to hell

>America, you have a problem.
Yes, mainly stupid, libtard, feminist, lesbian, austist, morons such as yourself.
And you're not even one of ours.

Fuck, seriously...
Leave my country alone