I offered a hostess job and this girl reacted. She needed money, so I offered her, she can do a blowjob to a client...

I offered a hostess job and this girl reacted. She needed money, so I offered her, she can do a blowjob to a client. I told her that he will give her $100. She is really easy, so she walked the street dressed as a slut and instead of a client, I was there in a car. Picked her up & fucked her face, she drooled over those big boobs. She thinks I am the client. Mission accomplished.

Post pics

this is a pic she sent me, when she went to meet the client :D she confirmed that she has requested dress.

What was the fucking point of this thread?

just fun ;)

Nice
Anything showing off her tits

Dump pics OP she's fucking hot

She's a beauty
Anything with her feet or armpits

Post moar

She's pretty hot
She got a Facebook

what the fuck is that scar

can someone please rephrase what OP is saying? I'm drunk as shit and can't comprehend what is going on in this post

>OP lost his virginity with a blowjob for $100.

tight

i'm not drunk at all and i can't either

Oh shit maybe I'm not drunk at all

>I offered a hostess job and this girl reacted. She needed money, so I offered her, she can do a blowjob to a client. I told her that he will give her $100. She is really easy, so she walked the street dressed as a slut and instead of a client, I was there in a car. Picked her up & fucked her face, she drooled over those big boobs. She thinks I am the client. Mission accomplished.
I'll take "Things that never happened" for $500 please, Tim

Cocaine is a hell of a drug